Page 74 of 158 FirstFirst ... 246061626364656667686970717273747576777879808182838485868788124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2365
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Really ?!?!?!?!" Thread

Just heard on the morning news that tx was 2 votes short of actually bringin a succession bill to the floor? Lol

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Just heard on the morning news that tx was 2 votes short of actually bringin a succession bill to the floor? Lol
    I guess they need to lose another war but this time maybe Sherman will be left to finish the job or maybe just another attempt at getting more federal money.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Sigh...the things people expend resources on
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I love applying peoples flawed logic to an aspect of their life they can relate to and hear them realize they were wrong right in that instance

perhaps that is why I am a very good insurance adjuster

I think its just because I know every little bit we give out that is not necessary means I have less of a bonus via gain sharing at the end of the year.

And I like my bonuses! (saving for a Hellcat in last production year 2019)

edit: lady tried to argue with me that she shouldn`t have to purchase the coverage necessary for her claim until the claim happens, because that is when she needs the coverage
    oh my

Brandt K.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Once again, something worth discussing was presented in such hyperbolic, prejudicial verbiage as to be a piece of trashy pseudo-journalism. No way anybody who`s not already predudiced against O would pay any attention to that, so it does nothing except make [a certain type of individual] feel good about being anti-O. Or feel good about feeling outraged. OR something...I don`t understand why anybody would read that. I oughta try to remember the writer`s name so I can disregard anything he puts out and make fun of him when "Journalism" comes up in converstation.

"Obama is fighting the war to get criminals closer to you..." Oh, please.

And Obama never even took the position that the article`s headlight trumpets! (Using a softy-buzzword of "justice involved" isn`t claiming not to think [they] are criminals..)

All these Post articles...sheesh. I`m about as anti-O as guy can get, but it [ticks] me off that the idiots writing that [crap] get paid under the guise of being "journalists". They`re about as serious a newspaper as the Star.
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Once again, something worth discussing was presented in such hyperbolic, prejudicial verbiage as to be a piece of trashy pseudo-journalism. No way anybody who`s not already predudiced against O would pay any attention to that, so it does nothing except make [a certain type of individual] feel good about being anti-O. Or feel good about feeling outraged. OR something...I don`t understand why anybody would read that. I oughta try to remember the writer`s name so I can disregard anything he puts out and make fun of him when "Journalism" comes up in converstation.

"Obama is fighting the war to get criminals closer to you..." Oh, please.

And Obama never even took the position that the article`s headlight trumpets! (Using a softy-buzzword of "justice involved" isn`t claiming not to think [they] are criminals..)

All these Post articles...sheesh. I`m about as anti-O as guy can get, but it [ticks] me off that the idiots writing that [crap] get paid under the guise of being "journalists". They`re about as serious a newspaper as the Star.
    Forget the journalistic license and pay attention to what`s gone on... DOJ has removed criminal/felon/prisoner from their talking points and made it "less harsh" so as not to offend them..
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I`d pay *more* attention had it been written without the (unnecessary) slant.

I agree it`s atrocious, just don`t see why it wasn`t reported without that journalistic license. It`s simply insulting to my intelligence despite my in-agreement opinion on the subject matter. Wh can`t they publish a straight-up/objective/unbiased presentation of that material that wouldn`t make a thinking person

Eh, to me it`s just more of that "OK, so what`re you gonna do about it?" category. Stir up a lotta outrage over it..fine, well deserved. But now *do something productive to fix it. If you can`t/won`t do something to affect a beneficial change it`s just more pointless fussin` IMO and that`s just a waste of time and effort.

Heh heh, don`t worry...I`ll soon decide that such stuff is a waste of *my* resources and I`ll quit posting my "oh sheesh.." commentary

Post Thanks / Like

5-year-old Girl Suspended for Bringing Plastic Bubble Gun to School

If I was this girl`s father, I would`ve really struggled dealing with this without choke slamming someone.

I do know that after picking her up, we would`ve immediately gone out for ice cream and then to the store to let her pick out the biggest bubble gun she can handle
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This might explain a lot...................

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...verlay&first=1

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, that`s great. I have a buddy that I tell all the time he will end up doing something similar. He follows the little line like his life depends on it. Always going the wrong way after I have given him directions. I dont underatand being that dependant on navigation in an area you have live in for going on 3 years..

Post Thanks / Like

Woman in Austin catches a man taking an up skirt pic of her at walmart dressing room.

She calls police, the officer tells her `we`re not sure if this is illegal or not" so they turn it over to a sex crimes detective. Later they find out it is illegal.

Perhaps the news could have framed that story a little better..
    Because all I got out of that was -Austin police doesn`t know the laws- which would hold more ironic value if you lived around here.

Just thought that was quite funny.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to your new America where people are paralyzed from making a decision due to the fear of being sued or ripped to shreds in the media by SJW`s
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes trashmanssd, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes TuxedoTaurus, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Page 74 of 158 FirstFirst ... 246061626364656667686970717273747576777879808182838485868788124 ... LastLast

Thread Information