Page 70 of 158 FirstFirst ... 205657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2365

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Really ?!?!?!?!" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    But you`d never be able to tell if what`s coming out of her mouth is the truth.....
    Which "her"? Heh heh heh...

With either, I often think "how can people *believe* that could be true?!?" Seems to me they`re (both) used to really stupid, or at least bereft of critical thinking, audiences..and/or they only really *discuss* stuff with people who agree with them, otherwise they just spew BS that`s easy to see for what it is.

My bottom line is pretty much that stupid people are boring whereas smart people are interesting. "Interesting" not always implying that I believe they`re telling the truth much less that I agree with them.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Which "her"? Heh heh heh...

With either, I often think "how can people *believe* that could be true?!?" Seems to me they`re (both) used to really stupid, or at least bereft of critical thinking, audiences..and/or they only really *discuss* stuff with people who agree with them, otherwise they just spew BS that`s easy to see for what it is.

My bottom line is pretty much that stupid people are boring whereas smart people are interesting. "Interesting" not always implying that I believe they`re telling the truth much less that I agree with them.

Meh. That makes too much sense. Just look at network news.........
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

The political process corrupts you just like fame or money can change someone. You can get warped since of self-importance. You see this with these responses to questions and quickly deflected to something else. I am still waiting for all the young elected ones to do term limits, make congress have the same health care and benefits as regular citizens, drug test before votes, end pensions for congress, and work for $15/hr.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    The political process corrupts you just like fame or money can change someone. You can get warped since of self-importance. You see this with these responses to questions and quickly deflected to something else. I am still waiting for all the young elected ones to do term limits, make congress have the same health care and benefits as regular citizens, drug test before votes, end pensions for congress, and work for $15/hr.
    You seem to do the same...........

Just sayin
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

`Did you see her walk? Runway walk. My God that is good`: MSNBC`s Chris Matthews is caught on hot mic ogling Melania Trump

Read more: MSNBC`s Chris Matthews is caught on hot mic ogling Melania Trump
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Chris Matthews needs to remember he can think anything he wants to think, but to keep his trap shut. I think she will make a fine First Lady. And she probably will not be forcing our kids to eat brussel sprouts. But then again Bill will be a great First Dude and he may even push to let us inhale if we want to. The spouses are more interesting than the candidates.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Chris Matthews needs to remember he can think anything he wants to think, but to keep his trap shut. I think she will make a fine First Lady. And she probably will not be forcing our kids to eat brussel sprouts. But then again Bill will be a great First Dude and he may even push to let us inhale if we want to. The spouses are more interesting than the candidates.
    I just think it`s hilarious cuz the left is sooooo pc...

Post Thanks / Like

He`s a weird dude

Post Thanks / Like

Labor Force Participation Rate Dropped to 62.8% In April: 94,044,000 Out

Labor Force Participation Rate Dropped to 62.8% In April: 94,044,000 Out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    The political process corrupts you just like fame or money can change someone. You can get warped since of self-importance..
    IMO the operative word there is "can". People of (genuine) character don`t forsake their values just because their circumstances change, while people who do forsake their values aren`t worthy of esteem let alone all the other stuff that`s bestowed upon them. Too many people are unwilling or unable to see [bad individuals] for what they are until the downside affects them personally.

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook Insider Says Site Censors Conservative News | Dark Horse News

I know at first glance you think "who cares, it`s facebook", but considering the amount of dolts that rely on that site for their only source of information, this kind of becomes a big deal
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    ..I know at first glance you think "who cares, it`s facebook", but considering the amount of dolts that rely on that site for their only source of information..
    Huh, never would`ve thunk it...people rely on *Facebook* for their news?!? Huh...

But anyhow...I dislike the term "conservative news". OK, maybe it`s just "one of those convenient terms", but NEWS shouldn`t be "conservative" or "liberal". Is an article about Sanders "liberal" and an article about Cruz "conservative"? I hate that kind of thinking...News is NEWS, period. Or at least it oughta be. Yeah, I know...dream on.
    Likes House of Wax, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ought to be is the key word.
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...[sigh]...
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Page 70 of 158 FirstFirst ... 205657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384120 ... LastLast

Thread Information