Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Opti Coat Pro Certified Orinda Auto Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Hearts and prayers.....

What is up with the world today??? Some poeple just suck... Sooooo tragic I can only imagine how it would feel to see this or get this phone call....

Gunman Identified as Ryan Lanza in Connecticut School Massacre - Yahoo!

This guy got off to easy just being dead.... My heart and prayers to all affected...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hearts and prayers.....

Agreed. You have to seriously F`d in the head to do something like that. Can`t even imagine what the parents of the kids of that school are going through.

Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and prayers go out to all who are affected by this systemic problem...

BobbyG

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no way we can ever comprehend what those Parents and their families are going through. It is so, so, sad.

If we learn anything from this, we all need to be really observant about what is going on with the people around us, whether they are friends, family, or not.

And if we see or hear anything that raises concern, we all need to do our due diligence, and take the appropriate action - report it to Authorities, etc., we all need to do our part here.

Some or perhaps all of these terrible tragedies could have been prevented, if someone had spoken up and gotten help for the people, whether it be mental, social, or law enforcement investigation, etc..

My heart broke to hear about this and many prayers are being offered up for the souls of all those in the middle of this terrible event.

May the God of Israel, bless and keep these innocent souls close to His heart.

Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Such a tragedy....My thoughts and prayers are will all that are involved.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

It is a very sad tragedy.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Just sad.

Post Thanks / Like

A true tragedy.....

And it gets deeper than most people think.

The relatives of the surviving people as well. And the first responders. The Police/EMS/Fire people that have seen the carnage now have to live with the images in their minds. THe feeling of helplessness. And realizing that some of those responders had friends/relatives in that school.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

those parents.....and now every parent.....

Post Thanks / Like

horrible. this is a sad day
    Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

Our world has changed over the years and I wish we could go back in time to a simpler and kinder world. Yes, we do have smart phones and all the latest electronic gadgets that we can play with. 4G is better than 3G and so on and so forth.

I remember as kid in high school I had friends that showed up at school in their dad’s pickup with a rifle or shotgun in the gun rack as they were going hunting at the end of the school day. They’d park the truck in the parking lot with the other student’s cars and nobody gave it a second thought including the teachers and administrators as some of them would be hunting as well as soon as the bell rung. Most of the boys carried a pocket knife and that wasn’t a problem. Nobody got shot or stabbed. Being caught at school today with a pocket knife or gun is cause for immediate expulsion and possible criminal charges.

We kids who lived out of town normally walked a half mile or more to the bus stop and regardless of age, no parent felt the need to accompany us. The kids in town walked to school by themselves as their parents had no worries concerning their safety. Now parents are quite often seen waiting for the bus along with their children or driving their kids to school and I don’t blame them one bit. If I had young children I’d be with them as well since you really don’t know who will be driving by.

I have no idea what causes a person to commit a heinous act such as this but they didn’t occur when I was young. The people that commit these crimes obviously have severe problems but why is it nobody notices until it’s too late? Why do they feel the need to kill others who obviously have done nothing to them?

The parents and kids who have survived this tragedy will forever be changed. I hope and pray that they have access to counseling now and in the future.

I’m sure we’ll hear from both camps regarding gun control measures – those that seek to limit semi-automatic guns and those that say if more people were armed these massacres would not happen. Unfortunately neither argument addresses the fact that our world has changed and we need to look at the underlying issues that would possess somebody to commit these crimes. I wish I knew what they were.

Post Thanks / Like

It`s a sad world that we live in when a parent can`t send their child to school, and know for sure that they will be coming home. My heart goes out to all the families involved, my thoughts, and prayers are with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Today we all became painfully aware that our county experienced another senseless tragedy. Evil paid a visit to a small quiet Connecticut town, an evil that no one could see coming. There were no warning signs, no flashing lights or whistles to warn. No one can predict the unpredictable and although this scenario has played out before we still fail to see or cast a blind eye to its root cause…

This isn’t about pro-gun or anti-gun and in fact this isn’t about guns at all. What we are witnessing is a global pandemic of lawlessness and moral decay. I use the term pandemic because this is like an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread through human populations and no one is immune.

Trying to rationalize or come to terms of something so irrational is nearly impossible. Being intelligent, we naturally look for rational explanations in order to make sense of this tragedy and there simply isn’t a rational explanation, the rational cannot comprehend the irrational.

We will continue to point fingers. You’ll hear gun control, waiting periods, mental health screening, or the all-out ban on firearms period… In the end, we will continue to ignore the root cause of this issue because it’s something much more systemic than an inanimate object such as a gun or a knife, its man’s culture, we are to blame.

There is no law, no security system, and no safeguard that can protect us from ourselves.

We are bombarded daily about the atrocities man commits against man. The senseless violence that plagues our culture is rampant and worsens by the day.

In Beijing Chine a knife-wielding man stabbed and injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China. The attack happened as students were arriving for classes. This is just the latest in a series of periodic rampage attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens.

This isn’t about right and wrong, this is about hate. The question that begs to be asked is what causes so much inner hatred that could result in someone carrying out an where 20 children between the ages of 5 and 10 lay dead.

This was a true tragedy of epic proportions. My heart aches today and I pray for the souls of those children, adults, and their families..... My sincerest condolences go out to the families and friends of the victims....

Some will ask why God allowed this to happen, it’s because he’s not allowed in schools anymore…God bless all of you....

BobbyG

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So sad this has to happen to the families of these children and the rest of the community. My prayers to all involved.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

This is truly a great tragedy. I just cant imagine what those poor families of those killed are going through right now.

My thoughts and prayers go out to every single one of them.
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information