Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy BOOM!!! Out go the Lights...

Talked with a friend of mine last night who said he wasn`t feeling good. Another friend found him today @ 2pm dead in his bed. He was 59. I know you can`t turn back time, but MAN! I sure wish I would`ve done more

People dying that you`re close to has to be the worst part about living I think. What a weird night...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BOOM!!! Out go the Lights...

Sorry to hear about your friend. I clicked on this thread thinking the lights in your garage went out. You might want to get a mod to move it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ooops...sorry, and thank you

Post Thanks / Like

your own mortality never hits as close to home as when someone close passes away... sorry about your friend

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc1 View Post
    your own mortality never hits as close to home as when someone close passes away... sorry about your friend
    Preach it, and thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Trouble, I`m sorry to hear about your loss. I know a bit of what you`re saying here. My son lost his best friend about 2 months ago in a senseless motorcycle accident (his fault). Had it been a typical day my son would have been on that bike with him on their way home from work. These kids were like one another`s shadow. They worked together, went to school together, played basketball together and on occasion dated the same girls (not at the same time). They were planning on moving into an apartment with a couple of other friends in December. This kid spent a lot of time in my home and we knew him well. Watching my son traverse the wake of this young man`s life has truly been an experience that touches ones heart.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear abut your friend Trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss Trouble. Death is never easy to deal with . We must just live our lives the best that we know how because there is no promise of tomorrow.
    Paul Sparks

Distinctive Auto Detailing

Indianapolis IN 46234

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Distin...70659146390192

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Trouble, I`m sorry to hear about your loss. I know a bit of what you`re saying here. My son lost his best friend about 2 months ago in a senseless motorcycle accident (his fault). Had it been a typical day my son would have been on that bike with him on their way home from work. These kids were like one another`s shadow. They worked together, went to school together, played basketball together and on occasion dated the same girls (not at the same time). They were planning on moving into an apartment with a couple of other friends in December. This kid spent a lot of time in my home and we knew him well. Watching my son traverse the wake of this young man`s life has truly been an experience that touches ones heart.

Thats very sad. It`s always tragic to see someone so young lose their life before it ever gets started good. so many questions and often not enough answers

Thank You

Post Thanks / Like

Very sorry to hear that Trouble!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mitchell View Post
    Sorry to hear abut your friend Trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
    Sorry for your loss Trouble. Death is never easy to deal with . We must just live our lives the best that we know how because there is no promise of tomorrow.
    Thank You

Death is one thing we all ahve in common no matter what language you speak

I think my friend may have actually lucked out. I mean other then feeling a little sick yesterday, for the most part he felt fine up untill the very end. Then he just went to bed and died. Sure seems better then 9 months of chemo I guess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Thank You

Death is one thing we all ahve in common no matter what language you speak

I think my friend may have actually lucked out. I mean other then feeling a little sick yesterday, for the most part he felt fine up untill the very end. Then he just went to bed and died. Sure seems better then 9 months of chemo I guess
    Your right Trouble.Little suffering and quick exit is the best way to go and a blessing .

Hope your greif is short lived.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Talked with a friend of mine last night who said he wasn`t feeling good. Another friend found him today @ 2pm dead in his bed. He was 59. I know you can`t turn back time, but MAN! I sure wish I would`ve done more

People dying that you`re close to has to be the worst part about living I think. What a weird night...
    I`m sorry about your friend Trouble. One day, our time here will be up also. At my young age I`ve seen a great friend pass along with my great grandma just last fall. Live life to the fullest, do what makes you happy and do it often...there will come a time we can no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    GearHead, sorry to hear about your son`s and family`s loss. Your ordeal is shockingly alike to one my family went through a little over a year ago. His name was Marcus and he was a friend of our family since we where kids.

My older brother and he where the same age and played on the same soccer team throughout school. He went camping with our family countless times. His parents are still my younger brothers god parents. We use to have fourth of july parties at their house on the lake...countless, countless stories could be told...but one mistake by him on his motorcycle cost him is life. He passed a truck (legally over the dashed line) although breaking the speed limit to pass, but up ahead a drunk driver made a left turn across the intersection not seeing my friend on his bike, killing him instantly.

Thing is, he wasn`t wearing his helmet. His head impacted the hood and windshield of the truck. If he had worn his helmet he would most likely still be here.

Lifes never the same without our family and friends who pass, but eventually a `normalcy` returns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information