Thread: Anybody hiring?

Post Thanks / Like
    from properautocare`s site`s klasse tips

<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

After you’ve finished the entire car, give the applicator another dab of product and do all the side windows and the rear window. (Klasse has not been approved for use on the front windshield.) Water will now sheet off your windows improving wet weather visibility.</blockquote>

anyone try this? and anyone brave enough to do the windshield? results? so you can apply klasse aio over your entire car? trim? light covers etc? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone try this? Yes

and anyone brave enough to do the windshield? Yes,

results? Best not too, while it does not cause majors problems as such, there is something with the windscreen that is hard to describe, it does not look right when the wipers are working

so you can apply klasse aio over your entire car? trim? light covers etc? thanks. Yes and it works a treat
    Regards

Michael H

Post Thanks / Like
    Use Rain-X for your windshield. Just apply it before you wash your car. It is a lot easier to wash off the haze than try to buff it off.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I fooled around a few times with the SG and I would only use it on side windows (not on my car). It does a good job at beading the water and they are really easy to clean, mist some water and buff off....

Post Thanks / Like
    I use AIO & SG (one layer) on my side windows. For the front and back I use a normal wax, lately 3M because I have extra. It has the same effect as rain-X but it seams to last a little longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say that of all the windshield products, I have settled on Aquapel as being the easiest to apply, the longest lasting, and absolutely no wiper chatter. Repels dust also. Someone posted a short time ago that they had chatter with the new silicone wipers, but regular wipers are fine and actually improves their wiping ability without any smearing or streaking. I am going on about 3 months and it is still working like a charm.

There is one drawback....it costs $9.50 per application. I can live with that.

Klasse and Zaino on the windshield wears off very fast and can cause smearing. RainX...well some people have good results, but I have never been able to stop the wiper chatter, even applying it as these people recommend. I do use Zaino on all the other windows besides the windshield with no problem and I suppose RainX and Klasse would be fine as well.

H

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried Klasse on Glass. It works pretty good on side windows, but I would not put it on the windshield. I tried it and it was smear city, in the end I stripped it off with lighter fluid. I, like bigboy, think that Aquapel is the best rain repelant for windshields made today.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    After each twice a year detailing job I take the used MF applicator from the AIO and to all the windows adding a lot of water and a little AIO (like say 3 drops) and just "wash" the windows. It add a suttle amount that beads without streaking on my VW on all my windows including my windscreenshield may not work out for everyone else but perhaps vw`s
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like

Career change to detailing?

Crazy thought but I am considering a career change. I am a good weekend warrior and wonder if I should consider being an assistant to a full time detailer. I am 25 south west of Chicago, IL. Any body hiring or considering hiring?

I always take my work seriously and I think I am good at what I do but not good enough to have my own shop. I know I have alot of room to learn but learn quickly and know I would be an asset to someones shop.

Please make any suggestions about places to work and any advise you can give. Thank you.

Thread Information