Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2001 trans am, it is black. I have been using zaino on it and have been very pleased with the results, except for on the rear bumper. The rear bumper on the f-body`s collect a lot of dirt and dust and I think this is where they come from. I think the swirl marks must be too much for the zaino to cover. I have some 3m smr, 3m perfect it II, and some meguiars #9 swirl remover, which would be the best to start with. I will be applying it by hand if that makes a difference, what would be the best way to do it by hand? Also, I have a small scratch near the bottom of the car it is hard to see if you are not looking for it, but you can feel it, what should I use on this or is it to deep to do anyhting with? Here is what I was going to do on the back bumper:re-clay, use swirl remover, dawn wash the bumper, and then re-zaino? Any other suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would start with the 3M swirl mark remover... I have a Camaro SS and I can feel your pain with the rear bumpers, it`s a dirt magnet.

Work left to right on the bumper by hand and work the product into the paint firmly until it starts to get tacky then wipe it off.

When your done spray it with alochol and wipe off to remove and oils or fillers and see what the true result is.

The clay will really help on the bumper, it`ll feel like glass compared to what it does now after you use the clay. I went two weeks without clay yet I had wax on the rear bumper and it still collected and imbedded particles.... it`s horrible to maintain the rear of our f-body cars.

I gotta run man, when I get back I`ll try to help more, I just wanted to through something at you for the time being.

---

p.s. ok I don`t know whats going on, doesn`t look like I need to go anywhere, private message me if you need anymore advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help, I sent you a pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Local Cars and Coffee

This first group of pictures is from this spring, I`ve just been lazy getting around to posting them. I`ll be adding to this thread further on through the year, we get together on the first Sunday of each month.

Today (4/3/11) was the season opener for Coffee and Cars at Two Shores, unfortunately the weather didn`t want to cooperate as it was very cloudy and raining off and on. Thankfully the showroom stays nice and dry so the event continued on indoors instead!

More photos to come as I get them uploaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Connor Harrison

Inspection -> Correction -> Protection

Post Thanks / Like
    Mas,

Connor Harrison

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some shots from today`s (7/3/11) gathering in Lake Mills, the weather was great and there were tons of cars in attendance. I believe the official number was 84 cars!

See the latest announcement on the annual Super Cars and Coffee below,

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen @ 2 Shores
    IMPORTANT! Please mark your calendars for September 4th 2011. This will be the date for our annual "Super Cars & Coffee".
    This event will take place right in downtown Lake Mills around the park, as this is the weekend of the 175th Birthday Celebration of the town.

We will again have a Concourse show and we do expect a full house!
    Lake Mills has a busy weekend of festivities planned and our Super Cars &Coffee will certainly be among the highlights. We expect a very large crowd and will be planning accordingly.
    Please stay tuned for further announcements and make sure to clear your calendar for September 4th. You do not want to miss it!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Connor Harrison

Post Thanks / Like
    Some more pictures,

^Original Shelby Comp Coupe!

Connor Harrison

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Great photos. Nice assortment of automobiles. Makes me want to get my fat duff off the couch and head out back to the garage. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job,good framing & nice backgrounds.especially like the gt2RS & the silver dino! what are you shooting nikon or canon,what glass? again nice job and thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nikon D3100 w/ 35mm f1.8, thanks guys!
    Connor Harrison

Thread Information