Post Thanks / Like
    Are these ok to use on my tires. Will they turn them brown. Do they contain sillicone? I like a high gloss that won`t sling all over my car. Which one is better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if they feel oily then they probably contain some oils and silicones. and I find these type of products sling more.

For a satin matte look try 303, zaino tire dressing or other PDMS resin dressing...they look milky and are water based.

Post Thanks / Like
    JW,

Those both contain silicone oil, will discolor your tires over time and will sling. Try Turtle Wax formula 2001 tire gel. It`s not that easy to find, but it`s a much better product than the two you mention.....and yes, it leaves a nice glossy finish on your tires. It has silicone as well (trilicone), but it doesn`t seem to discolor your tires as much and doesn`t sling as long as you buff it properly.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer service for PAC?

I placed an order online a week ago. I wanted to see if I could add something to my order(it didn`t ship until the next day). I called and left a message with details to call me back. I got no call back. It wouldn`t have been a problem if the additional product couldn`t be shipped, but at least let me know. Communication is key. I`m sure PAC is busy, but I think this type of stuff is inexcusable. I will not stop buying from PAC, but I feel this should be noted.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    I placed an order online a week ago. I wanted to see if I could add something to my order(it didn`t ship until the next day). I called and left a message with details to call me back. I got no call back. It wouldn`t have been a problem if the additional product couldn`t be shipped, but at least let me know. Communication is key. I`m sure PAC is busy, but I think this type of stuff is inexcusable. I will not stop buying from PAC, but I feel this should be noted.

Thanks
    Customer service is key; especially in the highly competitive business of being an online vendor.
    That being said, I`ve always found PAC`s customer service to be impeccable. Hoping for a phone call back within 12 hours isn`t unreasonable, but demanding one surely is IMO. Hundreds of orders are tough to stay on top of, and they seem to do it. If your order was due to be out within 6-18 hours, it was likely already packed and ready to be picked up by the shipping company.
    Marc Harris from autoLavish Detailing of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by muttgrunt View Post
    Customer service is key; especially in the highly competitive business of being an online vendor.
    That being said, I`ve always found PAC`s customer service to be impeccable. Hoping for a phone call back within 12 hours isn`t unreasonable, but demanding one surely is IMO. Hundreds of orders are tough to stay on top of, and they seem to do it. If your order was due to be out within 6-18 hours, it was likely already packed and ready to be picked up by the shipping company.
    I never demanded a call back, just asked for one. As I said, that`s fine if it was already packed and ready to shipped. I don`t think any phone call should be ignored, even if nothing could be accomplished.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!!!! That hurt. I am not sure what happened here, but your are absolutely correct in saying every call should get answered. Regardless of what is going on here. I believe we have a very good track record on customer service as I am a stickler on it. While I understand we are not perfect and on occasion do screw up, we always try to correct our mistakes. I apologize for your not receiving a call back and will continue to strive for the level of customer service all of our customers deserve. As I have stated before, any of our customers are welcome to contact me anytime on any issue. If they have a gripe or a compliment, I`ll take them all. I can be reached at the office at (800) 628-7596, or email me at jackk@properautocare.com or pm me on TID. Whatever works best for you. I will reply.

07 z-oh-6 I hope you will give us the chance to make this right.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Ouch!!!! That hurt. I am not sure what happened here, but your are absolutely correct in saying every call should get answered. Regardless of what is going on here. I believe we have a very good track record on customer service as I am a stickler on it. While I understand we are not perfect and on occasion do screw up, we always try to correct our mistakes. I apologize for your not receiving a call back and will continue to strive for the level of customer service all of our customers deserve. As I have stated before, any of our customers are welcome to contact me anytime on any issue. If they have a gripe or a compliment, I`ll take them all. I can be reached at the office at (800) 628-7596, or email me at jackk@properautocare.com or pm me on TID. Whatever works best for you. I will reply.

07 z-oh-6 I hope you will give us the chance to make this right.

jk
    Jack,

I will undoubtably keep buying from PAC. You all are great people over there, I just feel this should be noted. I should have contacted you directly, but I didn`t think of that. I`d like you to delete this thread.

Thanks,
    Mark

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    Jack,

I will undoubtably keep buying from PAC. You all are great people over there, I just feel this should be noted. I should have contacted you directly, but I didn`t think of that. I`d like you to delete this thread.

Thanks,
    Mark

Mark,

I think I will leave it up. It is a good reminder to us. I do appreciate your input and again, give me a call if you would like to chat.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve placed many large orders with PAC and in the past have always had good customer service. During the last 15% off "Mega" sale I place about a $250 order and accidentally ordered the 3" Meg`s microfiber DA finishing disks instead of the cutting disks, I emailed PAC 5 minutes after I placed my order with my order number and a request to change the finishing to cutting disks (same price), never heard back from them. I thought at least they could have emailed me back saying they couldn`t change my order.
    Oh well, what`s ya gonna do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    I`ve placed many large orders with PAC and in the past have always had good customer service. During the last 15% off "Mega" sale I place about a $250 order and accidentally ordered the 3" Meg`s microfiber DA finishing disks instead of the cutting disks, I emailed PAC 5 minutes after I placed my order with my order number and a request to change the finishing to cutting disks (same price), never heard back from them. I thought at least they could have emailed me back saying they couldn`t change my order.
    Oh well, what`s ya gonna do.
    Maybe there could be some improvement in return calls/emails?

Post Thanks / Like
    been shopping with PAC for over a year now and didn`t have to leave a message bc my calls were always answered. great service. no problems. sorry you had an issue but I`m sure it is resolved by now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I find this thread interesting. I have on occasion needed to alter an item count or swap an item. I have had no issues doing so. I`m sure a mistake is made from time to time but it certainly isn`t the norm. And if I get missed some day after placing an order in error, well I should have been more careful with the mouse.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Thread Information