Post Thanks / Like
    this weekend i tried out some of the einszett products - express polish, paint polish and ultra paint polish to be exact. my hats off to the guys over at einszett. the express polish(an all in one cleaner wax) got the most workout over the weekend. none the cars i used it on were really bad off, but they were in need of something more than just a wax. the express polish did exactly what it claims to do. it cleans the paint well and leaves a very rich, deep, wet-look shine. my workers all commented on how good of a shine it left behind. the product goes on easily, spreads well(so you don`t really have to use a lot of product), comes off very easy and is black trim friendly. i`ve tried a lot of cleaner waxes and this one is without a doubt the best i`ve found. most either clean well but don`t shine up much or vice versa. express polish however, does both pretty damn good. i`m a big skeptic of most things and this was no exception, but now they`ve got a new customer in me. as for the ultra polish and paint polish, i tried them out on the hood of a late 80`s BMW that has serious oxidation. the customer claims they`re gonna get it repainted, but as of yet no dice. besides that they don`t care to spend the money to have me do the works to it. so since i was there and i had these new products i tried them out on the hood. the improvement made by either of these products was far above any compounds or polishes i`ve tried before, and the removal was 100x easier. sorry for the long post, but i thought some of you might be interested in trying something different. we all know that we`re all too ready and willing to try some new product. all autopians just love it when we get home and there`s a care package of detailing supplies waiting to be opened and used. anyway EINSZETT gets a big :up from me. can`t wait to try the glanz wax.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Mother`s Day

Hope you all remember it`s Mother`s Day on Sunday. Take care of her this weekend ( Mom, Wife, Girlfriend, Sister, Sister-inlaw, Grand Mother) and have a great weekend from all of us at ProperAutoCare.com
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Hope you all remember it`s Mother`s Day on Sunday. Take care of her this weekend ( Mom, Wife, Girlfriend, Sister, Sister-inlaw, Grand Mother) and have a great weekend from all of us at ProperAutoCare.com
    Angelo,

If the wife, girlfriend, sister, or sister-inlaw in question is not a mom, do I still need to be nice? Do they still get a :Gift: ? I guess me asking that question explains why I am single. :doh:
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    What gifts should I pick for my mom on the coming Mother?s Day? I thought for a long time from necklace to cooking books, but it seems all of those are not so special. Then suddenly one idea occurred to me: why I don?t spend a time enjoying Disney cartoons with mom? My mom is a super fan for Disney cartoons.Mom has a Blu-ray/DVD player connected to a 40 inch widescreen HDTV. She watches her movies directly from the discs via the player and TV. Mom told me many of her favorite discs have had heavy scratches after long time repeatedly insert and eject the discs, which makes her quite heart-breaking.

To settle mom?s problem I decide to bring her also some material gifts: a BD/DVD backup software called Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper and two hardwares WD hard drive and WDTV media player. I have been using these three products for quite a long time as my media solutions. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper can convert BD or DVD flawlessly to digital movie copies which then can be stored on my WD hard drive. I connect then the WD drive to WDTV media player connected to my TV. Bingo! You don?t have to bother with so many discs and be afraid of the scratches anymore. All your movie collections now are at hand in the little hard drive.

I think Mom shall be more happy if she knows I can also rescue her favorite Disney discs.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Mother`s day!!!!!!!!!!
    :wizard:

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink View Post
    Angelo,

If the wife, girlfriend, sister, or sister-inlaw in question is not a mom, do I still need to be nice? Do they still get a :Gift: ? I guess me asking that question explains why I am single. :doh:

Oops:doh:.............................
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information