Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello fellow Autopians. Spring is around the corner and detailing year 2002 is approaching fast for many detailers. Plan on choosing whether to use Pinnacle Sov. or Blitz as the topper to my Klasse I have on the Maxima. The colour is black. The best colour when the car is clean. Car is a daily driver. Blitz is economical and durable. On the other hand, Pinnacle is expensive but gives the deep, wet look. Which attracts more dust? Blitz or Pinnacle? Do I have to wax every month with Pinnacle? Plan on purchasing a PC 7424. Anybody know any place other then Canadian Tire that sells the 7424 at a decent price? Buying from U.S. is not economical as brokerage fees, taxes would add up to the same price as purchasing in Canada. Group buy for Canadians on the 7424 would be a good idea. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are putting together a group buy over at iclub.com. look in the group buy section. price will be$99

Post Thanks / Like
    Send the link please

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Pinnacle ...Pinnacle ..Pinnacle ....if I have to go deliver newspapers..Pinnacle ....now....if I do certain other cars, I may opt for Blitz..my second favorite......

jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    They are putting together a group buy over at iclub.com. look in the group buy section. price will be$99

i-club.com ...i did iclub.com

thks...

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Never tried the Pinnacle, but going on my 4th straight year of using Blitz and I would never change (unless OG ruins the product). I want something that is both durable, and economical. Alas, Blitz is a dust magnet, don`t know about Sov. Depending on conditions, I have had Blitz last at least 3 months to a year+. :xyxthumbs
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran will definitely give you a bit more shine than Blitz. I love Blitz, but if money was a non issue, I`d just select Souveran and slap on a coat evey 4 weeks. Laters

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the responses everybody. Both Blitz and Souveran supporters. Don2000*, is the Souveran a dust magnet like the Blitz? Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran cause you wont get that residue
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran does not attract as much dust as Blitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some pretty good reviews and comparisons of the two products down in the Product Review Archive. I`d go with Souveran myself just based on what I`ve read about the reviews. I use Paste Glaz right now just because my car is white and I didn`t want to spend the extra on Souveran just yet. I`ve got nuthin but love for Pinnacle. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran is the easiest wax you`ll ever use in your life, hands down...stuff is like butter. However it doesnt last more than a month. If you dont mind spending the extra $$ and applying it about once a month than go 4 it. It has slightly more "pop" than Blitz.

However if your on a tight budget and you need durablity Blitz is the way to go. Honestly, in terms of looks i dont thank Souveran is that much better than Blitz. At least I dont think any every day Joe could tell the difference that easily....just my .02 cents.

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    barryb, question, $99 for the GB on pinnacle or a GB on the PC? for the Pinnacle, that would be a tad steep.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaning more towards Souv. I hope one tub of Pinnacle can last the detailing year 2002 from April to October of this year. Waxing once a month is ok for me. Every second wash I wax is ok. First thing, layer 5-6 layers of Klasse first before Pinnacle gets on the MAX.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information