Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing wrong with having a full-time gig to get through someone`s situation. Hopefully you can work the steady job full-time and then get some personal details on the side. Either way, you`ll be honing your skills and making ends meet, which is the important thing.

Good luck, that shop is in better shape now that you`re there.

-Kody-

Post Thanks / Like
    No shame at all, your family should come first. I see a future partner in the works.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you`ve made a wise choice Brian. Nothing wrong with production detailing as long as everyone is on the same page. Sure would be nice to have a car prepped properlly and ready for correction

Are they offering Insurance?

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian,

<O:p</O:pCongratulations, I believe this is a good decision for you and your family. I hope your remain the "Spice" in your new "Stew". You can certainly lift the standards of any production shop regardless how good they may be. Stay in touch, I may need your services in one of our future detailing classes.

<O:p</O:pjk<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the nice thoughts and encouraging words everyone.

One thing I have noticed this early in my new position is you cannot affort the luxury of honing in on one vehicle, as there are several around you, and several that need your attention during the day. So it`s kind of like you have to close the door on your artistic sence and just focus on staying busy.

Jack, most definitely sir, you have my number.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me the address and phone thru PM Brian. That way I can maybe send some business your way.............Angelo
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Congratuations on the coming arrival of a new Boy-Angel !!! :angel:
    What a great blessing !

Also congrats on getting into a Shop - this is a big deal ! :thumbup:

Not only will you bring alot of great experience to the Team but you will get to see all aspects of the Detailing Shops, and this will better help you one day if you decide to take over, or get your own shop.

About the only way to really get the handle for ALL the aspects of running one, is to be in one yourself - what a great experience this will be.

The contacts you will find and make will also help you one day, if you decide to branch out again on your own.

It`s alot of work - but you will get stronger, faster, and better, along the way, keep steady cashflow, and even have the opportunity to increase it, with what I like to call `Custom Detailing" options for your Clientele.

We are all so proud of you !!! :

Dan F

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new job Brian. I am sure you will take the place to new levels with your skills.

Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I`d like to say you made the smartest move here, Brian, I think the shop owner made the smartest move! Taking you in to his operation is a GREAT move on his part and then letting you get as involved as you want is even better.

Seriously, best of luck with this and additional congrats on the expected arrival of your son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Send me the address and phone thru PM Brian. That way I can maybe send some business your way.............Angelo
    Will do, and thank you very much Angelo. I know you come across many people from around the globe in search of worthy detailing services.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Congratuations on the coming arrival of a new Boy-Angel !!! :angel:
    What a great blessing !

Also congrats on getting into a Shop - this is a big deal ! :thumbup:

Not only will you bring alot of great experience to the Team but you will get to see all aspects of the Detailing Shops, and this will better help you one day if you decide to take over, or get your own shop.

About the only way to really get the handle for ALL the aspects of running one, is to be in one yourself - what a great experience this will be.

The contacts you will find and make will also help you one day, if you decide to branch out again on your own.

It`s alot of work - but you will get stronger, faster, and better, along the way, keep steady cashflow, and even have the opportunity to increase it, with what I like to call `Custom Detailing" options for your Clientele.

We are all so proud of you !!! :

Dan F
    The family and I very much appreciate your post. Children are definitely a blessing, and we just adore the two we already have. We got to see the third via ultrasound and he looks ready to join us. He`s measuring at 8 pounds, and according to the doctors she is 37 weeks along. Our son was 10 lbs 5 ounces.

Thanks again Dan, very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Congrats on the new job Brian. I am sure you will take the place to new levels with your skills.
    Thanks Pat, with so much to work with, I think there are a lot of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Puckman View Post
    As much as I`d like to say you made the smartest move here, Brian, I think the shop owner made the smartest move! Taking you in to his operation is a GREAT move on his part and then letting you get as involved as you want is even better.

Seriously, best of luck with this and additional congrats on the expected arrival of your son.
    Very kind of you Paul, I plan on being very valuable to my new employer. The holidays are going to be very busy and very fun for us with the newborn. :Christmas Hat:

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know the company Brian.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Brian - congrats on the 3rd child (they will outnumber you :wink and on the new job. I`m not a serious amateur or a pro but you will bring some new game to any shop you work for/in. Network your way around and as Angelo knows, you will have the word out on the streets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck Brian they hired a person with a wealth of detailing knowledge and just a cool person all together. How are the lights on the Volve holding up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information