Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    IMO we should have nuked them on Sept 12th :soldier:
    Problem with nukes is that they dont selective target the "evil doers"... more innocent lives would be taken than anything.

As for the topic at hand, yes it was a terrible day, I wont forget where I was and the panic that surrounded my town, just 20 minutes away from Manhattan.
    David Saunders

Street Dreams Detail
    Now in San Diego California

..And as for the critics, tell me I don`t get it
    Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it

Post Thanks / Like
    why didn`t we? Or we didn`t have the money to nuke them, but had 1 trillion to start a war in Iraq?
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Dreams View Post
    Problem with nukes is that they dont selective target the "evil doers"... more innocent lives would be taken than anything.

As for the topic at hand, yes it was a terrible day, I wont forget where I was and the panic that surrounded my town, just 20 minutes away from Manhattan.
    yes, unfortunately "evil doers" live much closer then we think they are...I`m not gonna go further, as it might turn into political discussion...
    9/11 will never forget.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Dreams View Post
    Yea, neither do 767`s flying into buildings

Post Thanks / Like
    Never Forget!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, neither do 767`s flying into buildings
    that is a true statement...in a real world it will take more then a 767 to blow up one of them, it will actually take explosives on every story of the building, and something to trigger them...like a plane...satanists really wanna send more souls to their devil...

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on that.

My nephew has been in the Air Force for a few years now. About 3 years ago he was a crew chief on F-15Es flying from Qatar. The Eagle has a roomy cockpit, so they hit upon a cool idea: The guys started buying American flags at the base and tucking them into various nooks and crannies on the plane. The F-15Es then attacked various targets in Iraq and/or Afghanistan with these flags on board. He presented me with one of these mission flags a couple Christmases ago. It was one of the best gifts I`ve ever received. It`s flying today. I generally fly it from July 4th to Sep 11 or so. Then I replace it with a regular flag so it doesn`t wear out.

"Let`s Roll" -Todd Beamer

:soldier:

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to take anything away from the true intent of this thread, but it pissed me off to see the spineless politicians block the burning of the Koran in Texas. The US is fighting a war on one hand and surrendering to political correctness gone out of control on the other hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll never forget where I was on that terrible day. Driving up and down the NJ Turnpike three weeks after it happened and still seeing the smoke rise from ground zero was so depressing.
    Never forget!!!!!!!
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    I`ll never forget where I was on that terrible day. Driving up and down the NJ Turnpike three weeks after it happened and still seeing the smoke rise from ground zero was so depressing.
    Never forget!!!!!!!
    I was polishing a black Cross Country Volvo. It was such a beautiful day

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with the family`s of every hero and every victim of that day as well as all the veterans and soldiers who have sacrificed so much while the rest of us play with our cars and live such easy lives. May God Bless the people of this country in such a way that will open all of our eyes so we may stop the downfall of everything our soldiers are fighting to protect.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually worked in the World Trade Center one summer in 1983. My dad worked for American Express and i was a summer intern for Shearson Lehman Brothers, at the time a subsidiary of Amex. I was on the 104th floor of the tower first hit, so I would not have made it out if the timing was different. I`ve since moved to California in 1989.

It was weird how you would orient yourself in the city: you would come out of the subway tunnels to the surface, look around, see the towers, then you knew which direction to head. I was there again in November 2001. Came out of the subway, was so strange not to see them. Was hard to wrap my head around it. SOB`s...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information