Page 1 of 17 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Maxima

Post Thanks / Like
    <strong class=`bbc`>NOTE: [/b] This group buy is <strong class=`bbc`><em class=`bbc`><span class=`bbc_underline`>CLOSED[/i][/b]. Thanks to all of those who participated : ) .

I received a bunch of PMs and emails from people wishing they got in on the last group buy and also a couple of my own family members and neighbors were curious about the towels when they saw the huge box of them in my room, so I could use some more myself already .

I`m polling for interest and offering to run another group buy if enough people want, the details are in the other thread for neatitems. PM me with any specific questions. We would also be able to get ultrasuede towels for the same price, as well as any 3 colors of the regular terry towels (i.e. Mint, White, L. Blue or Dark Green. IMHO after handling 225 towels, Plushness is in that order, white is almost the same but a bit less than mint, but blue and green are different.)

I`ve talked to Steve Hall and the microfiber mitts will also be available for $4.60 each.

If you want to get in, post how many towels you want (10 min, increments of 5..) and if we get more than 100 towels we can get going with this. Figure it out soon! I wouldn`t mind running another but I want to do it before my winter break from school is over.

Anyone else interested? I can`t believe I need more of these things already....

ADDITION: Prices, details are the same. If you want to get in, just post right below Please don`t send any money until this thing is finalized though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I missed the 1st one, so I`ll take 10 Mint Green ones please! I`m in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. I`m in for 10 mint green.

Let me know wheneverything is finalized.

Post Thanks / Like
    10 ASSTD Colors here! Thanks for your effort Puter

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty sure a friend of mine will be interested, but won`t know for sure until after work this evening. Hell, if he won`t use them, I will . . . put me down for 10 of the mint green.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to cover all the bases (re: last night) count me in for 10 mint towels.

Thanks for organizing this.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you take paypal? If so, im in.
    2000 Natural White Toyota Tundra

Rolling on: Weld Typhoons & 33`s

Protected by: Zaino + 303

Interior Audio: Premier

Exterior Audio: Borla Split side cat back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in for 10 minty ones
    -Chip

2002 Subaru WRX (World Rally Blue Pearl), 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano (Black)

http://www.fastalfas.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey iforcev8,

Sorry, I`m not accepting paypal. I`m not making a business out of this and it would be extra trouble for me to set up a PayPal account. If it`s too much trouble to get and send a money order to me, sorry .

Chip - K, perhaps I can meet you and give them to you in person sometime

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not that I am lazy about sending a money order, its just I hate using snail mail on both ends, a few days to get you the money order, and a several days to get the product.

PS, a paypal account isn`t really that hard to set up, and if you order things off ebay, its soo much faster. I use it because I have it deduct from my savings account, so I don`t have to pay credit card interest charges
    2000 Natural White Toyota Tundra

Rolling on: Weld Typhoons & 33`s

Protected by: Zaino + 303

Interior Audio: Premier

Exterior Audio: Borla Split side cat back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Consider me in for ten mint green towels. Thanks, puterbum.

Post Thanks / Like
    10 assorted please, and thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    10 mints here also!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t send anything yet! But when this is all finalized, I think I will honor checks this time. It is a little more trouble for me but it should be less trouble for you guys and also it is free insurance from loss of things in the mail.

It just occurred to me that mail occasionally gets lost so a check would be the best insurance - only I can cash it so you`re safe if it gets lost in the mail. Money Orders will still be good for me but you may wish to send them insured or some other solution just in case. I do plan on waiting for checks to clear so MO`s will be fastest for you to get towels but again, consider sending it insured.

iforcev8 - Sorry, I am not interested in setting up a paypal account but thanks for the tip.

E.J.: There are just a couple other things available from them but I`m not going to be getting them because of the additional trouble it would be for me to do it. I asked about large towels last time but they said they would not be available . It would also be much harder for me to ship those. BTW a few MF mitts = 3? I have not used these so I cannot offer an opinion of them.

We have to get $300 total before wash mitts and suedes are available so I am going to wait at least until we get them - that`s about 120 towels or so.

Justin

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to make sure people know, this GB is still open.

-J

Page 1 of 17 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information