Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this site. Who do most recomend to purchase their microfiber from?

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Everyone

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a blessed day. Enjoy time with your families and loved ones, give a thought to those that may not be with us, for whatever reason.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a blessed day. Enjoy time with your families and loved ones, give a thought to those that may not be with us, for whatever reason.

jk
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Thanks for a great year - may the New Year be prosperous for all.

Best Regards,
    GEWB

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to All.:Santa Smiley:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to everyone, have a happy holiday. :Christmas Hat:
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile *=O]*

Hello All/
    *Merry Christmas*Jack/TID/Members/PAC Staff & Classic Motoring
    & Staff and their Family & Friends.Enjoy & Be Safe this Holiday Season/:Christmas Hat:/:Frosty:/:Snowman: Take Care.
    Sincere Regards/
    Raymond & Patti
    PS: And as the other Member stated,*To Those who cannot Be Home*
    goes the *Special Blessings this Season*:Christmas Hat:/:Santa Smiley:
    *It`s Nice To Be Important* But It`s *More Important To Be Nice*[Quote from a Very Dear Friend & Ex~Boss:*Mr.Joseph Minieri*] R.I.P.Always/
    May God Bless & Keep *Our Troops Safe/ 24~7*/:angel:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jack !

Merry Christmas to all of the awesome individuals who work so hard every day for us - Jack, Angelo, Todd, and so many more - we are so grateful for you and all that you do for us !!

The sweet spirit that permeates this site is not by accident - it comes through the hard work, experience, and gratitude of those who first started this company, who went out and brought the absolute best group of people they could find, and then added all these technological improvements that allow us - from all parts of the nation and the world, to gather together in peace and harmony to teach, learn and give and get gentle advice.

We are all so blessed for this and could not be any happier to be here from time to time.

So, again, Thanks, Proper Auto Care/Classic Motoring Accesories, for all that you have done to bring us together so that we can share and learn and thereby improve our quality of work, and thoroughly enjoy each other`s company.

We wish you the best, continued success, and happiness and joy during this time and especially into the New Year!! We know that you all and all of us will be successful and so much for the better, to have been around all of you this past year.

Our throughts and prayers go out every day for those who are in harms way in the battle for freedom from oppression, and are at times so very alone.

I look forward to getting to know much more of you this coming year, and promise, I will be able to post up pictures and do alot more to help around here - this is one of my New Year`s Resolutions...

With all our love,

Dan and Ginie
    Bellevue, WA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Thanks Jack !

Merry Christmas to all of the awesome individuals who work so hard every day for us - Jack, Angelo, Todd, and so many more - we are so grateful for you and all that you do for us !!

The sweet spirit that permeates this site is not by accident - it comes through the hard work, experience, and gratitude of those who first started this company, who went out and brought the absolute best group of people they could find, and then added all these technological improvements that allow us - from all parts of the nation and the world, to gather together in peace and harmony to teach, learn and give and get gentle advice.

We are all so blessed for this and could not be any happier to be here from time to time.

So, again, Thanks, Proper Auto Care/Classic Motoring Accesories, for all that you have done to bring us together so that we can share and learn and thereby improve our quality of work, and thoroughly enjoy each other`s company.

We wish you the best, continued success, and happiness and joy during this time and especially into the New Year!! We know that you all and all of us will be successful and so much for the better, to have been around all of you this past year.

Our throughts and prayers go out every day for those who are in harms way in the battle for freedom from oppression, and are at times so very alone.

I look forward to getting to know much more of you this coming year, and promise, I will be able to post up pictures and do alot more to help around here - this is one of my New Year`s Resolutions...

With all our love,

Dan and Ginie
    Bellevue, WA.
    i couldn`t have said it better... thanks and best wishes to you all....

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night Sleep

Heres to a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year :soldier:

Post Thanks / Like
    Dan said it much better than I could have and thank you. I couldn`t agree more with his well thought and well written post.

Thank you Jack, Angelo, Todd, Mike and everyone at PAC for personally helping me this year. Also thanks to all of you who have posted information here that has either helped me progress my skills or just plain entertained. I have thoroughly enjoyed it!

Happy holidays to all of you here and I hope 2010 is bigger and better! I`m betting it will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year :Christmas Hat:
    Steve

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas Jack and all at TID!!!:thumbup:
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Thread Information