admin_old

Trading Post is live!

To all Truth In Detailing Members:

The Trading Post is ready for your use.

To re-emphasize the rules of this area:

• This exclusive area of the community is for members to swap products they have accumulated.
    • No selling is permitted! This is strictly a "swap meet". Any monies that may change hands, are strictly between the exchanging parties, and should only be to cover any agreed upon shipping costs.
    • This area will be moderated heavily. Abuse will result first in the abusing member`s banning and subsequently in this area`s deletion. In other words, there is a "one strike and you`re out if you start selling product.
    • No embedded linking to your URL. List your products in your post....text only. Obviously, if you want to post pictures of the products to be swapped, please do so by using the [IMG] tags.

Have Fun!!

Honorary Master Detailer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I may add my two cent`s. Admin, I want to know what you think about this idea. Some times there`s a product line that you carry but you might not have a certain item in stock from that line. And in order for me to buy that product I would have to buy the case. What do you think if the members can have an opportunity to split cases.

This way I don`t have to buy, as an example a full case of 12 cans or bottles of a product. I can buy six and my buddy can buy the other six. Each of us would pre pay for there own shipping. The same goes for products sold in gallons. This would perhaps even get us better discounts since buying in larger quantities or in bulks. Perhaps even members can post that they are getting ready to place an order and post what items they would like to buy. This way we can join in on the order if the opportunity is there for us.
    Sincerely.
    Eddy Eddy

Ps:
    The reason I wrote this was the fact that in the past this has happen to me and i was told that i had to buy the full case. Which I fully understand. But I did not have need for a full case at the time.

Thread Information