I need some serious distraction. I have had absolutely nothing to do at work for like 2 weeks now. I am bored out of my mind and I still have a few hours left to go. All of my other projects have been put on hold till I finish writing this stupid program that is going to speed up my job to the point that they probably won`t need me anymore. Therefore, I am milking it for all it is worth. :naughty I told them to expect it in May sometime. So now I`m left with nothing to do till then. Its only going to take a week to write this badger and I`ve already basically got it done. So now I need to waste a lot of time on the internet. Someone give me some ideas!!! This is where I have gone so far....

www.collegemix.com Great games
www.lotsofjokes.com BWAHAHAHHAAHA
www.joe-ks.com Even better BWHAHAHAHAHHAH!!

I`ve been all over Google and now I know everything there is to know. I`ve shopped till I dropped on ebay. I`ve rated everybody`s mullet on the internet. I am still bored out of my mind and there is no end in sight. Where else can I go to waste time and amuse myself? Preferably with games. Help a brother out.