Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
I also dislike Reality shows because they almost always have no content that is even remotely interesting to waste that little time between all those annoying ads...

I am not even sure as crappy programmed as they are, that they are not also coached a bunch by the dismal-brained directors (?) of the show...

DC - I do like Castle and have watched it on and off for years... At least the storyline and the characters does not annoy the crap out of me..

I have read that in the near future, the Cable TV companies are going to be out done by the Internet which is almost able to stream everything they also do and guess what - it works way better than my stupid satellite dish that goes out everytime it rains....

I want to see it work great on equally great Home Theater equipment and that will be just fine for me ! I really hope this happens because I really dislike any of these outmoded dim-witted cable/satellite/etc... idiot companies that have that same sick mindset that most Car Dealerships have...
But I digress......

Dan F
Yeah Dan I usually like Castle but last nights show was lame and I fell asleep halfway through.Not enough action for me!