Thread: Thanks Troy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Troy

I ordered some OPP and OCW, I have heard good things about these 2 items and there was a sale goin on here, plus some discount codes. Ordered Thurs night and the items came in today I had em shipped to work to sneak them past the fiance I came in to work today at 5 (work the evening shift) there was the box. I waited for the day guys to leave, pulled my car around, used a pressure spray bottle filled with ONR at QD strength. I sprayed the car, wiped with a MF towel, still a lil damp. I sprayed one panel at a time with OCW and wiped dry. WOW the car is super slick and looks like I spend hours washing and waxing
    Just wanted to thank Troy for awesome service and hookup with the discount codes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thanks Troy

Quote Originally Posted by sal329 View Post
    I ordered some OPP and OCW, I have heard good things about these 2 items and there was a sale goin on here, plus some discount codes. Ordered Thurs night and the items came in today I had em shipped to work to sneak them past the fiance I came in to work today at 5 (work the evening shift) there was the box. I waited for the day guys to leave, pulled my car around, used a pressure spray bottle filled with ONR at QD strength. I sprayed the car, wiped with a MF towel, still a lil damp. I sprayed one panel at a time with OCW and wiped dry. WOW the car is super slick and looks like I spend hours washing and waxing
    Just wanted to thank Troy for awesome service and hookup with the discount codes
    I started welting up reading about how you had it delivered to the office to get passed the warden...then had to play with your new toys in the parking lot...sounds just like me!!!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Good thing bout working the eveing shift, lot sof times it is pretty slow. I usually will use a QD on my car, then take it to the wash bay and vacuum the interior. I had a sample from FK come in last week I told her I traded with a guy on the forums lol.

Post Thanks / Like

That`s funny stuff. You sound like a good friend of mine...always `workin an angle` to get around the wifey. This buddy of mine always "trades" stuff.

I guess I`m lucky...I just tell my wife I ordered a few things and she just rolls her eyes and says "you needed more stuff again?". I love my wife...lol.

Glad you enjoyed your new stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YNOT View Post
    That`s funny stuff. You sound like a good friend of mine...always `workin an angle` to get around the wifey. This buddy of mine always "trades" stuff.

I guess I`m lucky...I just tell my wife I ordered a few things and she just rolls her eyes and says "you needed more stuff again?". I love my wife...lol.

Glad you enjoyed your new stuff!
    I`m one up on you there Tony...I don`t even tell the wife any longer

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know what you think of the OCW after a few days. I`ve been eyeing it.

Post Thanks / Like

My fiance is great. I make all the money she stays home with the kids and tells me how I can spend the money. I have a lot of detailing items and she only complained about my last order before the FK1 lol. So I figure this will be easier, she said I can get more items when I get paying custoimers lol.
    Mindflux: it has only been since last night at about 730 I sprayed the car with the wax but I went out to the car today and had 2 bird droppings and some other I dunno what on it. I spray of distilled water and MF and they flew off, actuall one of the things on their I flicked off with my finger just to see and it slid right off. The paint is still slick.

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sal329 View Post
    Just got done with another HOT day of detailing.

I am sure glad I don`t do it full-time anymore.

Glad you were able to get your stuff and keep the woman happy too.

My husband is always right! Sheila@detailcity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That`s how I am with books. I am addicted to buying books! It drives Troy nuts, so I have been pretty good this year...although I have been visiting Amazon a little more than usual... Sorry honey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila@detailcity View Post
    That`s how I am with books. I am addicted to buying books! It drives Troy nuts, so I have been pretty good this year...although I have been visiting Amazon a little more than usual... Sorry honey
    I`m pretty sure that if you buy the right kind of books that Troy will not mind

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
    Let us know what you think of the OCW after a few days. I`ve been eyeing it.
    Mindflux it has been one week today. I always get these black spots on my car, look slike dried water spots around my fenders from the tires splashing the water. I always get them as I always drive through a small puddle or some type of water from the car wash at work. Well no spots after using the OCW. I used ONR at QD strength through a pressure sprayer on the car on saturday and finished with FK 425 (just on the hood did I use FK 425) and the car is looking great.

Thread Information