Thread: mice

Post Thanks / Like

mice

I have one of those mice that has a button on each side, where your thumb and pinky go. My left button (right handed) is programmed to go back a page when browsing the internet. Seems like every 3rd time I post, I have to retype it because when done, I go to grab the mouse to hit "submit" and I accidently hit the left button (back) button. This causes it to go back to the thread and loose the post I just wrote. This just happened when I was writing an in-depth post, and I haven`t re-done it yet becuase it is so frustrating. Think I will start writing my posts in Word and copy and pasting them into the "message" box.

VERY AGGRIVATING !!!

Boss_429
    Try clicking the forward button on your browser........... it should take you right back into your reply!

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn`t work with vbb sorry boss. Good idea though. vbb does not save what you typed unless you submit it to the server. So unless you catch everything you type or every page you view (saved upon leaving of course) back button trashes everything you just did. Word is a great idea. I wish i wasn`t so dang lazzy and did that. I wouldn`t have the 80 kabilion zillion gillion spelling and grammor errors i have all the time in my posts.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Boss_429
    Koop,

Yep, probably doesn`t work with IE. I use Opera 7 to browse most of these forums, and it works fine when I do that.

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh you`re one of those special opera people huh? Great program. I would use it if i wasn`t to lazy to get it.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone heard of Slimbrowser ? It`s a free one and even blocks pop ups. I`ve been using it for 3 months and I like it alot.
    osti-----Soon to be Car Craft Detailing.

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope haven`t used it at all. Opera blocks pop ups now too i believe. IE does a decent job two. Just dl the new google toolbar v2.0 and it blocks all the popups on ie.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Thread Information