Thread: Well Shoot!

Post Thanks / Like

Well Shoot!

I lost my bet with a buddy....I was certain that Paris Hilton could make it a week

What a joke this makes of our justice system..

House arrest..pleaseeeee...anyone seen the house she lives in? hardly a punishment....sure sends the wrong message!

Google Image Result for http://www.parislatsis.net/images/mansion/paris_hilton_mansion_07.jpg
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well Shoot!

Man, how could you even insinuate that money could have any influence on our judicial system?

Actually, I think the punishment is going to be having Paris wash the windows and clean the pool.
    That should keep her busy for the 40+ days she has left to serve.

Charles

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

As noted on many media sources, the best punishment for this girl would be for the media and all other parties to drop her from their radar. No more cameras following her every move, no more reporting. So far as I can tell (I admittedly haven`t put too much time or effort into researching) it appears that she is truly famous for no particular reason.

Whoever decided to release her should themselves be relieved of their duties. They obviously have no idea about how to execute their judicial responsibilites.

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there is some justice after all.
    The judge that sentenced her has ordered her back to court. Seems like he might think she should be serving her sentence in jail as he ordered.
    Paris Hilton ordered to return to court - Yahoo! News

Charles

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m not even going to bother reading it. I`ve already wasted precious minutes of my life discussing someone who isn`t worthy of my attention.

I gave the same amount of time to the Anna Nicole saga. When it came on I switched channels and didn`t follow any links on the net.

Post Thanks / Like

On ESPN radio they were comparing her release to Billy Donovan being relased out of his contract with the magic...it was pretty funny.

It just goes to show you...got money...famous...get away with anything...
    I like beer. On occasion I will even drink a beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that our refrigerator is still working.

Stephan`s Detailing
    Portland CT.

XBox Live - mr detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    Maybe there is some justice after all.
    The judge that sentenced her has ordered her back to court. Seems like he might think she should be serving her sentence in jail as he ordered.
    Paris Hilton ordered to return to court - Yahoo! News

Charles
    Charles

I concur that what the sheriffs department did was wrong...shows you what power she has....truly I think that they are scarred of her...who would want to be responsible, should something happen to her in jail....that`s would be big...do I agree with it not at all but that`s the price paid for dealing with someone that famous...I really don`t think that home dentition is the answer there are other facilities that she can serve this time at....the main jail in LA might not be the best place, the amount of special handling of her isn`t worth it....that`s my .02

I`m looking froward to hearing what the judge has to say today

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Wait she had a good reason to go home...the prison was to difficult for her and she couldn`t live there so she had to be under house arrest...good grief...

she needs to go back and serve her time...
    I like beer. On occasion I will even drink a beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that our refrigerator is still working.

Stephan`s Detailing
    Portland CT.

XBox Live - mr detailer

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

She has been ordered to finish out her sentence in jail. Here are a few pictures that I got off of one of my other forums.

One with her new jewelry and her really huge feet.

Quote Originally Posted by LLDre View Post
    And here are a few of her crying as she was taken away from her home.

Quote Originally Posted by TE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TE View Post
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to make jokes about someone`s sorrow, sitting behind bars for any amount of time has to be a very bad situation. Somehow you`ve just got to believe she really doesn`t get it. I read one of her statements and she said she`d learned alot from her jail time and she hoped that others did too. Does she believe she`s that important? I know a guy that had the same crime here in Utah. He had an accident while driving on a DUI suspended license. He got 45 days here in Utah. It doesn`t seem to be unusual punishment. DUI by itself is a serious offense. Maybe Martha could give her some counsel. It`s time for her to grow up.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jersey Devil Detailing
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m a corrections officer up here in jersey and i think all this media attention shes getting is ridiculous... for one shes def. being treated special because everything the dept of corrections does is under a microscope and anything that doesnt make her happy she will try to sue for and end up costing the state much more then its worth... but while the country is giving her all this media attention we have soldiers over fighting a war.... theres gang wars going on you have officers dieing (3 in the past month in nj alone) or being injured.... and all this country worries about is some rich stuck up girl who thinks the whole world revolves around her life

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If it doesn`t spark national controversy, it isn`t worth reporting to them. I do not watch the news because I can`t stand their one sided perspective and inability to report things that actually matter.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rich189 View Post
    I`m a corrections officer up here in jersey and i think all this media attention shes getting is ridiculous... for one shes def. being treated special because everything the dept of corrections does is under a microscope and anything that doesnt make her happy she will try to sue for and end up costing the state much more then its worth... but while the country is giving her all this media attention we have soldiers over fighting a war.... theres gang wars going on you have officers dieing (3 in the past month in nj alone) or being injured.... and all this country worries about is some rich stuck up girl who thinks the whole world revolves around her life
    Totally agree with this....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m tired.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Thread Information