My husband is always right! Sheila@detailcity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning DC!

Hi Everyone,

Well it`s Friday and I hope everyone is having a great week. Personally I am glad the Weekend is here...well, after tonight anyway. One of our daughter`s is having a slumber party tonight. I think we will be having at least 9 girls here tonight. Troy`s going to be busy with Go Cart rides, using the Flight Training Swing in the back (we`ll have to take a picture of it to explain) the Trampoline and then probably hearing giggles until 4 a.m. Oh well..a rite of passage I guess!

We joined the Y this week (I think it`s our 5th time)? I had a free hour and a half training session yesterday

So, by summer I want to be down 3 sizes and toned enough to walk the beach without having to wear a cover-up! Or being mistaken for a beached whale when I lie down!

Does anyone else workout? I know, who has the energy after detailing all day, right!

Well, I guess I felt like blogging. Be good to your wives, girlfriends, kids....The man of the family is very valuable and we appreciate our men. Be encouraged and take pride in your work. Thanks for all your posts and we appreciate you all.

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good Morning DC!

It sounds like you guys have a busy night ahead of you. Congrats on joining the Y. It`s good to hear that you want to get more excercise. I`m in the military and run every morning with my dog to make sure that I can pass my fit tests. I`m really stoked for this weekend. Arkansas is hosting its first tattoo expo starting today and going through Sunday night. There will be artists from all over the world as well as a few famous ones. The most recognizable is Kat Von D(from Miami Ink). They`re also having a bunch of great bands perform each day. I`ll be taking a quick nap here pretty soon and then I`m out for the expo.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Good Morning DC!

Morning Sheila + DC, your day`s starting and mine`s ending . Been busy the whole day and I`m dog tired..zzz time for me..Have a good day y`all

Chee
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

My husband is always right! Sheila@detailcity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by audiboy View Post
    It sounds like you guys have a busy night ahead of you. Congrats on joining the Y. It`s good to hear that you want to get more excercise. I`m in the military and run every morning with my dog to make sure that I can pass my fit tests. I`m really stoked for this weekend. Arkansas is hosting its first tattoo expo starting today and going through Sunday night. There will be artists from all over the world as well as a few famous ones. The most recognizable is Kat Von D(from Miami Ink). They`re also having a bunch of great bands perform each day. I`ll be taking a quick nap here pretty soon and then I`m out for the expo.
    That`s sounds like fun!

Which branch of the Military are you in?
    My brother (actually most men from my family served in every war dating back to the Revolutionary War!) was in the first Iraq War. I know, not nearly as bad, but he had some close calls. Thank you for serving! We owe you guys a great deal! Have an awesome weekend.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you two will be having lots of fun tonight
    I`m not going any further since i know my turn will be coming soon enough, but with double the fun and double the amount of kids

funny, I`ve been going to the gym for 7+ months for 5 days a week and I`m getting bigger ..go figure.
    My blood work has been coming out better though, which is a good thing , but I doubt i`ll be down three sizes
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Thread Information