Post Thanks / Like

Just got news that I may be the one elected to the International Detailing Association Hall of Fame next week at their yearly meeting.

"Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just got news that I may be the one elected to the International Detailing Association Hall of Fame next week at their yearly meeting.

Wow! Many congrats to you, Ketch!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just got news that I may be the one elected to the International Detailing Association Hall of Fame next week at their yearly meeting.

You Deserve it Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Ron Ketcham:
    With all the help and info you`ve given us Autopians over the years in this forum, YOU deserve it.
    I am so glad, too, that you continue to post here within this forum.
    Again congratulations on recognition for and receiving this prestigious award and honor.

Quite frankly, I did not know that such an International Detailing Association Hall of Fame even existed.
    (Yes, I looked online for it. Some very elite individuals within the detailing business who are inductees, including Barry Meguiar)

Will there be an actual induction ceremony for this award and if so, where and when? Not that I will or can attend; just curious (as usual, Captain Obvious. You do not even have a tux to wear, do you?! Just sayin`..... )

You may also have a new nickname/moniker: Grumpy the G.O.A.T. (Don`t look at me, I did not start this! I`ll blame Tom Brady)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

I can not attend due to medical issues. Tim Brune will travel to Orlando and the event to provide my acceptance. Believe the awards event is only open to IDA members.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Ron, excellent news. Sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend, please get well soon!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes 65chevy, Ron Ketcham liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Ron, what an honor.
    Likes Ron Ketcham liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Ron!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Ron. Thanks for all the work you’ve done to help us keep our cars looking their best. Quite a lifetime achievement.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim just contacted me, he`s not going to be able to make it down to the event to accept for me. Greg Swett of the IDA will take his place and accept for me. Have known and done some work with Greg since the late 90`s.
    Likes John U, 65chevy, Marbles_Garage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ketch- Glad you got somebody to accept for you.

Add me to the list of congratulators, nobody here deserves it more. Heh heh, if anything, I`m surprised it took `em this long!
    Likes 65chevy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, been retired since 2008 from AI, so have done some consulting until the medical issue. I have provided in these past years a bit of sharing with the IDA and some board members for the certification courses. IDA is the future for the professional detailing industry.
    Likes 65chevy, BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats sir. As much as you post and help out here your already in the Autopia Hall-of Fame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information