Thread: Bence

Post Thanks / Like

Bence

Some of you old-timers may remember our European member Bence. He`s a little under the weather right now, so here`s wishing him a speedy recovery!

Bence was an early rinseless wash adopter, and I will always remember his very sage advice when another member was trying to get the hang of using ONR, and was complaining about his drying towels getting dirty, and Bence explained that if the drying towel is dirty, it means you haven`t washed enough and you need to make enough passes with your wash media until the panel is clean. That sounds stupid typing that out now, but back when rinseless was a new thing, that advice really helped me. Especially because at the time I only did rinseless washes during the winter when the car was really dirty.

Anyway, Bence is a good guy, hopefully some other members feel the same way. I miss his input here on the forum, but such is life.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bence

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Some of you old-timers may remember our European member Bence. He`s a little under the weather right now, so here`s wishing him a speedy recovery!

Bence was an early rinseless wash adopter, and I will always remember his very sage advice when another member was trying to get the hang of using ONR, and was complaining about his drying towels getting dirty, and Bence explained that if the drying towel is dirty, it means you haven`t washed enough and you need to make enough passes with your wash media until the panel is clean. That sounds stupid typing that out now, but back when rinseless was a new thing, that advice really helped me. Especially because at the time I only did rinseless washes during the winter when the car was really dirty.

Anyway, Bence is a good guy, hopefully some other members feel the same way. I miss his input here on the forum, but such is life.
    Wasn’t here when he was but I wish a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

wishing you a good recovery

Post Thanks / Like

Get well soon!!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Had many conversations with Bence re: Finish Kare when it was the flavor of the month. I`ll drop him a line. Thanks Setec for the post!

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, add me to the list of well-wishers! Bence is one great guy in every respect.

Thanks for the info Setec, even if it`s not great news.

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes!

Thread Information