Post Thanks / Like

Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Get to see a lot of interesting cars at work but this may be *my* all-time favorite (so far). Might be the color, might be the curves…not sure why I find it so alluring but I do. Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes Silly Rabbit, Dan, tom p., Fishing liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Gorgeous!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    Get to see a lot of interesting cars at work but this may be *my* all-time favorite (so far). Might be the color, might be the curves…not sure why I find it so alluring but I do. Aston Martin V12 Vantage

I haven’t stopped looking at these vehicles since getting their email. Wish I could’ve got as close as look as you did!….

Is it still there? Might have to throw the boy in the car and drive over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Quote Originally Posted by Drblatz View Post
    I haven’t stopped looking at these vehicles since getting their email. Wish I could’ve got as close as look as you did!….

Is it still there? Might have to throw the boy in the car and drive over.

Already shipped back to owner Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a manta ray and a Porsche had a baby. I’ll take mine in Hunter green please

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice
    Thanks 981 Cayman S thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

981 Cayman S:
    Are YOU personally responsible for the photography of client`s vehicles as needed for both business advertising AND vehicle condition documentation??

By the way, as "nice" as this unique and rare-in-the-USA Aston-Martin Vantage may be, your personal Porsche Cayman S is still a great-looking car, in my opinion. That also includes Sizzle Chest`s Martini-striped Porsche 911. Then again, this comes from a (much) biased Porsche aficionado.
    SO, if a Porsche 959 or a Porsche Carrera GT ever comes in to Esoteric for a detail, PLEASE get permission from the owner and Esoteric to post a "few" (OK a lot!) of photos.

Thanks for posting photos of this particular blue hue of an A-M Vantage. Yes, I will admit it IS a more-than-gorgeous super sports car.

On a related note, I found an article online on sports car classifications or title categories. They are:
    1) Sports Cars, like Mustangs, Camaros, and Honda-Type Rs
    2) High-Performance Sports Cars, like 911s and Nissan GTs
    3) Super Sports Cars, like Ford GT and Lamborghini`s and Ferrari`s
    4) Hypercars, like Bugattis Chero/Veron and Pagani Huayra and Special-edition Ferrari`s and Porsche`s
    GB detailer
    Thanks 981 Cayman S thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    981 Cayman S:
    Are YOU personally responsible for the photography of client`s vehicles as needed for both business advertising AND vehicle condition documentation??
    Hi Lonnie!

Hope the New Year finds you well!

Fortunately we have a dedicated (and quite talented) media team of photographers & videographers on staff to take care of the visuals. If left to me, you’d probably see a lot of pics & videos with my thumb in the frame Aston Martin V12 Vantage! They take care of all photos for inspections, social media and feature items as well as YouTube content. It’s truly amazing how much time and effort goes into even the shortest video; a plus side for them is they get to boss Todd around during shooting (“Do it again…”, “Move to the left…” Aston Martin V12 Vantage) and occasionally come up with entertaining stuff to do to him like dressing him up as a ‘Mythbuster’:

My part in these ‘Project Features’ is that I get to put the words to the pictures for some of the more in-depth posts: Detailing News From ESOTERIC - Detail Projects and Products

It’s a lot of fun.

By the way, as "nice" as this unique and rare-in-the-USA Aston-Martin Vantage may be, your personal Porsche Cayman S is still a great-looking car, in my opinion.
    Thank you for the kind words; I’m still really enjoying this car although driving it daily through the Winter here in Ohio pains me a bit. Keeping it clean is now kinda ‘work related’ though so washing it often part of my job as it will occasionally appear in our Social Media feeds for product highlights/demos!

That also includes Sizzle Chest`s Martini-striped Porsche 911. Then again, this comes from a (much) biased Porsche aficionado.
    SO, if a Porsche 959 or a Porsche Carrera GT ever comes in to Esoteric for a detail, PLEASE get permission from the owner and Esoteric to post a "few" (OK a lot!) of photos.
    Sizzle certainly does work with beautiful cars, always fun to see what he works on! Rest assured that if a ‘special’ Porsche comes through the shop, it will be my mission to highlight it! We’ll have a nice feature in a week or so on a beautiful new Paint To Sample GT3 Touring that recently stopped by.

Thanks for posting photos of this particular blue hue of an A-M Vantage. Yes, I will admit it IS a more-than-gorgeous super sports car.
    There was just something about this car that, for me, made it stand out. ‘Deliriously Beautiful’ was how I described it in the article; the way the rear wing swept down just a bit at the tips really accentuated the rounded rear quarter of the car I think.

On a related note, I found an article online on sports car classifications or title categories. They are:
    1) Sports Cars, like Mustangs, Camaros, and Honda-Type Rs
    2) High-Performance Sports Cars, like 911s and Nissan GTs
    3) Super Sports Cars, like Ford GT and Lamborghini`s and Ferrari`s
    4) Hypercars, like Bugattis Chero/Veron and Pagani Huayra and Special-edition Ferrari`s and Porsche`s
    It really is a great time to be into cars, amazing models out there in all segments. While I’m obviously partial to Porsche, we had a red Chevrolet SS in recently and that caught my attention as much as the other exotics is was sharing shop time with. And much to the dismay of some, I’ll *always* stop and admire a Mustang.

If you like browsing pictures, we have a couple hundred detailing galleries online with extensive pics of a wide variety of cars, Honda Civics to Ferrari Enzo’s…even a mid-1970’s, period correct, Chevy Van…that one brought back some memories Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Detail Project Galleries - ESOTERIC

Stay well!

Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That blue is amazing!
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lonnie!

Hope the New Year finds you well!

Fortunately we have a dedicated (and quite talented) media team of photographers & videographers on staff to take care of the visuals. If left to me, you’d probably see a lot of pics & videos with my thumb in the frame Aston Martin V12 Vantage! They take care of all photos for inspections, social media and feature items as well as YouTube content. It’s truly amazing how much time and effort goes into even the shortest video; a plus side for them is they get to boss Todd around during shooting (“Do it again…”, “Move to the left…” Aston Martin V12 Vantage) and occasionally come up with entertaining stuff to do to him like dressing him up as a ‘Mythbuster’:

My part in these ‘Project Features’ is that I get to put the words to the pictures for some of the more in-depth posts: Detailing News From ESOTERIC - Detail Projects and Products

It’s a lot of fun.

Thank you for the kind words; I’m still really enjoying this car although driving it daily through the Winter here in Ohio pains me a bit. Keeping it clean is now kinda ‘work related’ though so washing it often part of my job as it will occasionally appear in our Social Media feeds for product highlights/demos!

Sizzle certainly does work with beautiful cars, always fun to see what he works on! Rest assured that if a ‘special’ Porsche comes through the shop, it will be my mission to highlight it! We’ll have a nice feature in a week or so on a beautiful new Paint To Sample GT3 Touring that recently stopped by.

There was just something about this car that, for me, made it stand out. ‘Deliriously Beautiful’ was how I described it in the article; the way the rear wing swept down just a bit at the tips really accentuated the rounded rear quarter of the car I think.

It really is a great time to be into cars, amazing models out there in all segments. While I’m obviously partial to Porsche, we had a red Chevrolet SS in recently and that caught my attention as much as the other exotics is was sharing shop time with. And much to the dismay of some, I’ll *always* stop and admire a Mustang.

If you like browsing pictures, we have a couple hundred detailing galleries online with extensive pics of a wide variety of cars, Honda Civics to Ferrari Enzo’s…even a mid-1970’s, period correct, Chevy Van…that one brought back some memories Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Detail Project Galleries - ESOTERIC

Stay well!

I really like those Chevy SS`s. They never got sold in Canada, but I also love the Pontiac G8`s that the SS came from. Beautiful cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    I really like those Chevy SS`s. They never got sold in Canada, but I also love the Pontiac G8`s that the SS came from. Beautiful cars.
    Was a shame they had such a short run, especially the Pontiac. Always thought they would make a fun, practical daily driver.

I know ya like red! Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Was a shame they had such a short run, especially the Pontiac. Always thought they would make a fun, practical daily driver.

I know ya like red! Aston Martin V12 Vantage

That is a beautiful SS. It`s sad Pontiac got the ax after the taxpayer dollar bailout, they had the G8`s being compared to BMW M5`s from just a few years behind, real bargins. Holden had it down. It was nice to see Chevy take it over as the SS, but it just wasn`t well recieved by the masses sadly. GM should have made a special editon before they killed it with an LS7 or LSA.

Post Thanks / Like

What a stunner. With the exception of the DBX, I don`t think I`ve ever seen an Aston I haven`t liked.

While they might not have the flat-out performance of some of the higher level 911`s, a Lambo, a Ferrari, or even possibly a C8 Corvette, they still capture my imagination in ways none of those other makers car.

There is a Top Gear episode from many years ago where Jeremy Clarkson closes it out with a monolog and video footage of him driving a DB9 through some of their favorite roads on the Isle of Wight or the Scottish Highlands. I summed up an Aston perfectly and one of my favorite moments of television. It was the perfect car in the perfect driving situation for the car.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    What a stunner. With the exception of the DBX, I don`t think I`ve ever seen an Aston I haven`t liked.

While they might not have the flat-out performance of some of the higher level 911`s, a Lambo, a Ferrari, or even possibly a C8 Corvette, they still capture my imagination in ways none of those other makers car.

There is a Top Gear episode from many years ago where Jeremy Clarkson closes it out with a monolog and video footage of him driving a DB9 through some of their favorite roads on the Isle of Wight or the Scottish Highlands. I summed up an Aston perfectly and one of my favorite moments of television. It was the perfect car in the perfect driving situation for the car.
    I had no idea something like the DBX even existed. I guess I kinda like the Aston because you just really don`t see that many of them around. Ran across some video the other day about which cars of this nature that lose the most to depreciation in the first year and I think Aston Martin`s were near or at the top of the list. The performance aspect of all these cars is, in reality, really kinda irrelevant for 95% (maybe closer to 99%) of owners who will never, EVER get near their cars ability in that area. If`n I had an Aston Martin like this one, I` think I`d just be rollin` low & slow for the most part, enjoyin` the ride.
    Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ran across some video the other day about which cars of this nature that lose the most to depreciation in the first year and I think Aston Martin`s were near or at the top of the list. The performance aspect of all these cars is, in reality, really kinda irrelevant for 95% (maybe closer to 99%) of owners who will never, EVER get near their cars ability in that area. If`n I had an Aston Martin like this one, I` think I`d just be rollin` low & slow for the most part, enjoyin` the ride.
    Before the pandemic turned the auto industry upside down, you could get a 15 year old Aston for surprisingly cheap. Even now you can get a 2008 ~ 2009 Vantages and DB9`s for a touch under $50K. Not bad considering what they sold for new.

I agree on the usage. I see any Aston Martin being driven like A Jag F-Type. They aren`t a track car and I don`t they there were ever meant to be. However, they are amazing GT cars. I`d happily take an Aston on a spirited, long, distance road trip on backroads across some scenic and mountainous parts of the country.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Thread Information