Post Thanks / Like

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC

Was fun watching this thing over the weeks as work progressed; even more fun when they hadda start it up to move it.

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC-pagani-inside1.jpeg

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC-pagani-inside2.jpeg

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC-pagani-inside3.jpeg

Pagani Huayra Roadster BC-pagani-outside1.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes dgage liked this post
    Thanks Oneheadlite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pagani Huayra Roadster BC

Neeeeeat.

Thanks for sharing! *Inset big thumbs up emoji here*

Just curious - In the picture in the snow, is the nose up for getting loaded into a trailer, or is that an optical illusion? (Thinking how fancy cars have curb assist to try and save their chins )
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. For some reason, Pagani`s are my favorite of the "Bond Villain Rich" hypercars. More so than a Bugatti. Love the look of them.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Neeeeeat.
    Just curious - In the picture in the snow, is the nose up for getting loaded into a trailer, or is that an optical illusion? (Thinking how fancy cars have curb assist to try and save their chins )
    I how I wish I had that feature. One of the previous owners lowered my car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Neeeeeat.

Thanks for sharing! *Inset big thumbs up emoji here*

Likely that is the case. Client pickup was during a somewhat uncharacteristically snowy day in Columbus; Pickup video

Tons of additional pics here in the Pagani Huayra Roadster BC Gallery

Initial delivery to the shop was a bit more `sunny`.

Our media group used some *really* sensitive microphones to do the ASMR Car Wash Video; 12 minutes of video took over 16hrs of shooting and untold hours of editing, stitching the final vid together. There`s just always something interesting going on around here

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    Wow. For some reason, Pagani`s are my favorite of the "Bond Villain Rich" hypercars. More so than a Bugatti. Love the look of them.
    Gotta say, while these cars are fun to look at and probably stupidly fun to drive on occasion, I wouldn`t want to own one...or perhaps more appropriately "I wouldn`t want one to own me".
    Likes dgage, Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah would be in the fleet if i had onePagani Huayra Roadster BCPagani Huayra Roadster BC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

981 Cayman S:
    Did YOU personally have anything to do with the car wash video editing? Did you get to drive it in and out of the shop or if not, even sit in it??
    I assume if I looked at the Esoteric website they may have detailed (pun intended!) information on products used to clean and detail this particular Pangani.

One very interesting Pagani factory assembly practice was noted by Road and Track article review on this make of super car is that if anyone wants to restore one of these cars in the far-distant future, make sure to take notice of the special titanium alloy flat-head hex screws and bolts used to assemble that particular car. EACH screw/bolt is stamped with the Pagani logo/insignia on the head with the logo orientation parallel to the ground. After it is torqued into place, it is removed from the car, its head position noted and then hand-stamped/embossed according to the parallel orientation and re-installed. WHY this painstaking special assembly practice detail?? To denote its original factory assembly torqued position and as a signature Pagani factory part designation. What did you expect when paying 3.4 million dollars for such a super car?? Paint or permanent marker assembly and inspection markings seem much too "cheap" and out-of-character for such a maker with its owner`s namesake where cost-is-no-object and only-the-best-of-the-best will do.
    GB detailer
    Thanks Oneheadlite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    981 Cayman S:
    Did YOU personally have anything to do with the car wash video editing? Did you get to drive it in and out of the shop or if not, even sit in it??
    We have a very talented media department here who do all of the scripting, setup, shooting and editing of all of our media content; it`s really quite involved and a surprisingly large task. My brother-in-law shoots & produces documentaries for the Discovery channel and similar outlets and the shooting of the more involved videos here are just as complex with regards to equipment, setup and similar. Was quite a surprise to me after seeing a few being done.

I did not, nor would I ever want to, drive something like a Pagani unless it was mine. On the days I`m in the shop when they call for someone to move cars around, I make myself scarce no matter what cars they are; I just don`t really feel comfortable driving any cars but my own. Sometimes we have to go pick up/drop off cars around town or run errands to various locations and I`ll try to take my personal car as opposed to the shop van or truck; I just really don`t like driving other vehicles.

I assume if I looked at the Esoteric website they may have detailed (pun intended!) information on products used to clean and detail this particular Pangani.
    In the Description area of the YouTube video there is a list w links of all products that were used.

One very interesting Pagani factory assembly practice was noted by Road and Track article review on this make of super car is that if anyone wants to restore one of these cars in the far-distant future, make sure to take notice of the special titanium alloy flat-head hex screws and bolts used to assemble that particular car. EACH screw/bolt is stamped with the Pagani logo/insignia on the head with the logo orientation parallel to the ground. After it is torqued into place, it is removed from the car, its head position noted and then hand-stamped/embossed according to the parallel orientation and re-installed. WHY this painstaking special assembly practice detail?? To denote its original factory assembly torqued position and as a signature Pagani factory part designation. What did you expect when paying 3.4 million dollars for such a super car?? Paint or permanent marker assembly and inspection markings seem much too "cheap" and out-of-character for such a maker with its owner`s namesake where cost-is-no-object and only-the-best-of-the-best will do.
    That is quite interesting, I certainly did not know that - Thanks for the info! I seem to remember hearing that all bolts/fasteners had the Pagani logo but the `parallel restamping for proper orientation` is a neat item. I should looked closer when it was here. Was kinda funny to note that we could find Winter tires for the Pagani stock wheels but cannot yet do so for the Tesla Plaid stock wheels.
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    If curious about more features the owners put out a vid today that goes into some more details/impressions:

PAGANI HUAYRA ROADSTER BC IS ART ON WHEELS!!! - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the BC pics.

Also, the people at Pagani are terrific.

Thread Information