Post Thanks / Like

Your Xmas detailing products order.

I had planned to order absolutely nothing detailing related this Xmas season. Then I read a review of Carpro Clarify and thought I needed it. Now I`m on the checkout page with a cart full of stuff I really don`t need. I feel kind of bad (kind of lol) So, I was hoping some of you ballers who did it big can post their hull so I don`t feel so bad about my order.

Carpro Clarify - 500ml
    CarPro Glass Fiber towels - 5 (order 5 and save an extra TWO % or something lol)
    Carpro Ech20 - 1000ml
    Gtechniq I2 Tri-Clean - 500ml
    Detail Factory ultra soft brush (small)
    P&S Enzyme spot cleaner - 500ml
    P&S Carpet Bomber - 500ml
    P&S Peroxide treatment - 500ml
    Light Duty drill brush attachment
    Double sided red/black towels from Towelpro - 8 (HOW is this place so cheap?!?)

My initial idea was to order the glass cleaner, and 3 towels - simple and reasonable. But as usual one thing lead to another. It`s not a big order but I`m not really in a place to spend $200 lol. I know people here got like multiple thousand dollar orders with the all the new Flex cordless tools, plus everything else. That would make me feel better about my "splurging" And inspire me to hustle and hustle so maybe one day I can order like the big boys on here

"oh hai! I accidentally ordered 2 Flex 3401`s, anyone want it? just PM me" Okay, maybe I`m exaggerating a little lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Xmas detailing product order.

I spent $16.70 in shipping charges for my griots polisher that broke. Unfortunately I`m already having `buyers` remores

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    I spent $16.70 in shipping charges for my griots polisher that broke. Unfortunately I`m already having `buyers` remores
    I really wanted a G9, I still do somewhat. But it sure seems like the quality control isn`t great on them. A life time warranty`s nice and all, but you had to send it back on your dime? Now you gotta wait for another, and hope it doesn`t mess up the same. Hopefully they just had a some bumps in the initial run and the issues have been worked out for your replacement. You`re like the 4th or 5th person on here who had to send a basically brand new machine back. That`s pretty terrible, I know Griots is held in very high regards around these parts.

It`s crazy they made you pay shipping though, really sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I really wanted a G9, I still do somewhat. But it sure seems like the quality control isn`t great on them. A life time warranty`s nice and all, but you had to send it back on your dime? Now you gotta wait for another, and hope it doesn`t mess up the same. Hopefully they just had a some bumps in the initial run and the issues have been worked out for your replacement. You`re like the 4th or 5th person on here who had to send a basically brand new machine back. That`s pretty terrible, I know Griots is held in very high regards around these parts.

It`s crazy they made you pay shipping though, really sad.

Yep. Shipping both ways.
    I was not aware they were having so many issues. Had I known I would`ve shelved my broken machine for another 6 months until they get the kinks worked out.

Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Xmas detailing products order.

Yeah Black Friday Sales tapped me....

McKee’s tire coating
    IK foam pro 2
    WW’s BHB
    11 various spray head replacements I wanted to try
    Several Detail Brushes
    Bilt Hamber auto foam.
    Polish Angel Supersport
    Various detail brushes
    Ammo Frothe
    Ammo Hyddate
    Ammo aerator.

Then AutoGeek had GC sale and couldn’t pass it up.... so.....

I now have everything

Hopefully I now have more than enough everything to last me a year...

Except MF. I have more than enough now but easily give myself more reasons to get more....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Was ordering for around $350 I think during the BF. So I`m set for winter. Nah will be start looking if there is some x-mas deals. The 27-30 december is like your black friday here in Sweden. But like black friday here in Sweden has now getting to be black week. They start early with mid-holidays sales you can call it in english also earlier. The downside for us consumers is that the sale prices is not a benefit this way sadly at least in Sweden. So it`s start looking now the 25-26 is necessary if you will find some good sales here.

Post Thanks / Like

Eh, I didn`t need anything Detailing-related this season so I didn`t buy anything or drop any hints for Accumulatorette (the in-laws still gave me another year`s supply of UQW).

And regarding the G9 (and the G8 and and and for that matter..) I`m not gonna Beta-test anybody`s newest polisher.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve never received anything detailing related. If I want it I just buy it during sales throughout the year.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Likes bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I’ve never received anything detailing related. If I want it I just buy it during sales throughout the year.
    In my case it`s an easy solution to "what can I possibly buy that guy?!?"

And I appreciate getting something that won`t require a trip to Goodwill to make it disappear (that always requires some version of "don`t touch my vehicle!" which can get, uhm...unpleasant). I sure do enjoy receiving and opening presents, but I do *not* enjoy the, uhm...hangover... when I later survey [stuff] that I have zero use for and have to figure out what to do with it, having, uhm...accumulated... far too much [stuff] already
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No detailing stuff for me. Barely hve time to detail anymore. I spend all my extra cash on fitness supplements and i did take advantage of some sales there.
    2018 Acura TLX ASpec

Post Thanks / Like

OPT Protectant Plus
    EZ GO Detail Brush
    28mm Bottle Caps
    Eurowow Interior & Exterior Cleaning Glove

Post Thanks / Like

I know we`re not suppose to talk about competitor online detailing stores, but I wanted Clarify and they were the only ones that had it, well besides CarPro`s site. Any who, the site I ordered from. Those dirty, evil people. I was checking out the invoice online and saw options to remove or add items to an exiting order that was still in the processing stage. There`s an item I would have added if I had seen it, but wouldn`t care if I had to place a new order because new order = new shipping which kills it for me. They made it so easy though.

I`m the king of finding 1 last thing I want that I somehow missed when I just placed an order 5 minutes prior. I found something, and I was able to add it without a new order or whatever their base rate shipping charges are. In fact my shipping didn`t evcen go up after I added the other item. A few hours later I found a few more things I`m pondering over, they`ll let me add stuff again? WOOO! And since they`re closed until tomorrow morning for Xmas. I can wake up at 3AM and run and add the stuff I`m telling myself right now I don`t need. Seriously though, more companies need to add these features to their online store. I can remove 1 item from an order in 2 clicks without having to contact anyone there? I can change the quantity of my towels? This is pure genius. My initial order was $110`ish, it`s up to $135 now and if I wake up at 3, it`ll jump another $40`ish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    No detailing stuff for me. Barely hve time to detail anymore. I spend all my extra cash on fitness supplements and i did take advantage of some sales there.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the Health & Fitness thread About time to start a new one for 2020. I`ve been wondering how you`re doing...

Thread Information