Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Let the fun begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Not at all! I think it`s great that everything turned out so well.

While that`s how any new vehicle purchase oughta go, often things just don`t work out that way. I`m sure glad you and your wife had everything go just right.
    The stars must been in alignment, that`s for sure.

I did just find out last week that when I traded in my 2016 Subie WRX for my 2017 Accord, apparently *that* dealer`s idea of transferring license plates was unbolting from WRX and bolting on the new Accord...but not doing the actual paperwork. So since June of 2017 I`ve been driving the Accord with plates still registered to the WRX. That`s how car buying experiences usually go.

Oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    It`s awesome how everything has turned out for you and your wife. That`s surely not something that is common these days. And thank you for shareing your experience with us! I`m really glad when reading all this experience you have had. And with the background of how you have had your last vette for a long time. I understand the sentimental thing behind it even if it`s just a car. But we get attach to things in different ways and no wrong in that. And you certainly got the over delivering from Esoteric. Also that is an awesome thing to hear how they go over the board and also listen to their customer and read in what the little things is important for that customer.

Tell your wife that has been a pleasant experience to follow your journey with her and your new vette! And wish the best ownership of your new vette for many years to come.

Hope also PA NA gets their thing together and sort this up.

/ Tony
    Kinda unusual (sad to say) for things to go so well but no complaints here!

In June Esoteric is having their annual open house and the big Polish Angel kahuna from Germany is scheduled to be there. If things are still iffy in the land of Polish Angel US then, I`ll be sure to ask him "What the heck is going on?!?!"

While the durability of Polish Angel is up for debate, I still love the stuff.
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had a friend trade in his car and after two months he got a message from bank of car he traded in saying he missed a payment and was late on the second. Place where he bought car from said the check got returned to sender.... still haven’t paid it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Had a friend trade in his car and after two months he got a message from bank of car he traded in saying he missed a payment and was late on the second. Place where he bought car from said the check got returned to sender.... still haven’t paid it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good dealer experiences seem to the exception rather than the norm unfortunately.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information