Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Can`t upload pictures to the forum?

Now I will admit I have not been uploading and doing as many product reviews as I use to. But for some reason I can`t seem to upload any pictures to my albums. When I click upload it looks like it proceeds but it just resets itself.

I have double checked the file type and size to make sure I am good.
    I even made a new album with no problems.
    I just can`t get it to upload.

Any thoughts, opinions, help is appreciated. I just want to get back to doing my reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can`t upload pictures to the forum?

I just use my iPhone and Tapatalk to insert photos. I tried other ways, but found this way easiest.

Post Thanks / Like

There is something wrong with the site. I have had issues uploading photos into my gallery. I have been using Autogeek to host my photos.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I just use my iPhone and Tapatalk to insert photos. I tried other ways, but found this way easiest.
    For Tapatalk, do you have to edit the image size before uploading or can you go straight from the photos in your iPhone or iPad photo library? I haven`t posted photos because I found it to be a pain via computer on Mac, but would like to post some if there`s an easy way to do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Well at least I`m not the only one. Hopefully this brings the issue up so they will get it fixed.

Post Thanks / Like

Free crack at Walmart

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzi...w?usp=drivesdk
    Definitely not working for me either.

Last night Walmart closed all registers but 3. No choice but to stand in long lines and then this guy decides to lean on his cart until he gets to the register.
    I had to walk away and leave my wife there.

Post Thanks / Like

I see this problem still isn`t fixed. I managed to change my avatar by loading it from my computer but wanted to post a thread and pictures but apparently I can`t upload photos and doesn`t look like anyone has been able to upload to the gallery in over a year. I guess I won`t post then then.
    Dean.

Post Thanks / Like

I got it figured out. I found the little insert photo icon when I started the new thread and was able to load photos.
    Dean.

Post Thanks / Like

This company has gone down hill 110% since it was bought out !! TOO BAD ,The truth hurts. Nothing like it was. GREED !!

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like the problem still exists. Unable to upload any photos into the gallery. Autogeek has their own issues as well after the recent server migration which pretty much killed accessing the gallery.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m glad it`s not just me. I`ve never been able to upload pictures since joining and resorted to uploading the pictures at AG and then linking to them here. Sounds like that option may not work either if AG`s galleries aren`t available.

Post Thanks / Like

Just to clarify, are you having trouble uploading pictures when you post or is it just to the gallery? Can you guys that are having problems uploading pictures let me know what kind of device and what browser you are using? Also, what steps you are going through to try to upload the picture and if you get any error messages? You can send me a message with the info if you`d rather not post it here. I haven`t had any problems with posting pictures in the open box specials thread and I see others posting pictures in other threads as well, so I don`t think it is a site wide issue like Autogeek was having, but we`ll definitely try to track it down if you`re still not able to upload pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Liz here is my process in uploading a photos into the gallery. Same method on both sites.

I first resize my photos to meet the size criteria. I then create an album or upload into an existing album. Click on Browse and find the photo I want to upload. Then click upload and submit. I am then prompted with a Security Window that states

The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to send this information? Continue or Cancel.

If I click continue it appears to upload the image but it takes me right back to image upload area with no image uploaded.

I am using Firefox most of the time. Google Chrome does the same thing without the security prompt.

I can upload images with tapatalk without any issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Liz here is my process in uploading a photos into the gallery. Same method on both sites.

I first resize my photos to meet the size criteria. I then create an album or upload into an existing album. Click on Browse and find the photo I want to upload. Then click upload and submit. I am then prompted with a Security Window that states

The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to send this information? Continue or Cancel.

If I click continue it appears to upload the image but it takes me right back to image upload area with no image uploaded.

I am using Firefox most of the time. Google Chrome does the same thing without the security prompt.

I can upload images with tapatalk without any issue.
    Thanks! So it`s just the gallery? Are you able to upload pictures directly in a post? I thought you guys were having trouble with uploading pictures directly in posts. The gallery may be something else all together, but I`ll look into it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    Thanks! So it`s just the gallery? Are you able to upload pictures directly in a post? I thought you guys were having trouble with uploading pictures directly in posts. The gallery may be something else all together, but I`ll look into it for you.
    The gallery has been having issues for quite sometime now. But that is what I use to host my images.

If I host them somewhere else and use the image icon to link the photo then that works fine. I never had success using Safari on my iphone to upload images.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information