Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I`m not getting an Alexa now

I haven`t even had a cell phone in more than a decade. When people quit using cell phones to talk on , and just wanted to text or surf. I gave up on that whole thing. I have one I keep in the car that isn`t activated. So if I needed to call 911 I can. My I pad is as connected as I get. I have no need for everything to be automated in my life. No Facebook, twitter, just a few car forums that`s it for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Coleroad, I hear you, except that I don`t know what an Ipad is. I seem not to be suffering. There may be more of us than I thought. That, or the few of us are just all autopians. Nonetheless, glad to have you around.

Post Thanks / Like

E-Jag- To our great surprise, my wife and I both use our iPads A LOT. Never woulda thunk it, but well....they just do some stuff better than our (admittedly very old) PCs.

But then I`m not playing games or looking at cute videos or anything like that. Always post here with the PC and this is the only Detailing-related site I ever visit unless ordering stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m with you on everything but the cell phone.

I need mine. Work, friends Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
    I haven`t even had a cell phone in more than a decade. When people quit using cell phones to talk on , and just wanted to text or surf. I gave up on that whole thing. I have one I keep in the car that isn`t activated. So if I needed to call 911 I can. My I pad is as connected as I get. I have no need for everything to be automated in my life. No Facebook, twitter, just a few car forums that`s it for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I’m with you on everything but the cell phone.

I need mine. Work, friends Kids.
    Modern necessity for a lot of people, no question about it. Especially for some parents I should think.

Post Thanks / Like

Cell phone, that`s it. If it were up to me I`d wear a watch to tell time that`s it.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I detest cell phones. 99% of the time, but they are a necessary evil for me that 1% of the time. I absolutely love my iPad. It beats trying to move around a desktop or even a laptop. As I get older it lets me blow up text so I don’t have to break out my glasses just to read an article. Magazine type has gotten smaller over the year (at least to my eyes).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I detest cell phones. 99% of the time, but they are a necessary evil for me that 1% of the time..
    Sometimes that 1% that we hope will never happen is the most important of moments, pays to be prepared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information