Post Thanks / Like

in all my years of detailing...

In all my years of detailing, I find this website, and a wealth of information. I am very loyal to the products that I have used fro my customers at my shop, but always kept my ear open to hear of new products. I will honestly have to say there are a ton of products that you gusy talk abotu that I think.. "huh?" I have always used 3M and Meguires products up until a year ago when I found out about the P&S ultra series of compounds and sealants. That P&S ultracoat is a very nice product as is theri polymer paint protectant. Here is their website:

http://www.pssales.com/

Interior detailing doesn;t have as many options as paint "restoration" and protection does. In reference to paint protection what products do you prefer and why?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: in all my years of detailing...

Quote Originally Posted by DKKNE
    In all my years of detailing, I find this website, and a wealth of information. I am very loyal to the products that I have used fro my customers at my shop, but always kept my ear open to hear of new products. I will honestly have to say there are a ton of products that you gusy talk abotu that I think.. "huh?"

Interior detailing doesn;t have as many options as paint "restoration" and protection does. In reference to paint protection what products do you prefer and why?

Before I found this place I used 3M only because it was available to over the counter....However after using Poorboys stuff I have switched over to his line and have had great results with it fro the last several years...Polish with Carnuba is one of the best that I have found from him and I use on every detail...its easy to use, machine and hand friendly, can be used in the direct sun, is priced right and very verstile...another thing is that he makes a full line so all the products work together well which eliminates bonding issues and the likes of that...I have also found a few others here like Wolfgang love there high gloss sealant....I have a huge P&S dealer here in NO CA and use allot of there stuff as well....no rub poilsh in an aresol can is killer stuff....good that you are not set in your ways about product and choices there of....
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

im a P&S customer .. its delivered to my doorstep by the local guy .. theyre stuff kicks ass ... i buy my pads and buffers from our sponsors here .
    back in buisness baby

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigron62
    im a P&S customer .. its delivered to my doorstep by the local guy .. theyre stuff kicks ass ... i buy my pads and buffers from our sponsors here .

their ultracoat polish is some of the best I have ever used, and top that with the ultracoat sealant and you have a darn near indestructable finish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DKKNE
    their ultracoat polish is some of the best I have ever used, and top that with the ultracoat sealant and you have a darn near indestructable finish.

I`m going to have to check this stuff out...I`m headed to my local guy today to get a few things for this weekends details

Don`t miss trying there No-Rub polish its an aerosol can great for all kinds of things like jambs, grills, any dull looking plastic parts, etc
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Information