Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Friday Deals?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    This is neat idea:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Defiant-...0706/301753475

I can see attaching it to my rolling creeper seat when I need a light angled just so.
    Those look cool. I wonder if that is a soft or hard switch. I really detest some of the cheaper lights that drain batteries while sitting in a drawer. For those looking for a crazy flashlight at a great price, I picked up one of these:

https://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html

I have now learned that there such a thing as a flashlight that is too bright. Thankfully it has a dimmer 5% mode.
    Likes muVanWilder, ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I will lookout for a good deal on a new pressure wash. My is to ineffective and want more waterflow kärscher k7 or k5. Maybe a kränzle if the price is right or a nilfisk.
    Then if there is somethings I already use or have to use lol and the price is right then it`s gonna be hard to resist.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I will lookout for a good deal on a new pressure wash. My is to ineffective and want more waterflow kärscher k7 or k5. Maybe a kränzle if the price is right or a nilfisk.
    Then if there is somethings I already use or have to use lol and the price is right then it`s gonna be hard to resist.
    Make sure you think that through a bit. After getting a new crappy PW every few years I went big on an AR Blue 610. Guess who is using a $60 pressure washer again?
    Likes dcjredline liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Make sure you think that through a bit. After getting a new crappy [expensive] PW every few years I went [for] an AR [cheapie]. Guess who is using a $60 pressure washer again?
    Heh heh, I continue to resemble that remark

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM
    I will lookout for a good deal on a new pressure wash. My is to ineffective and want more waterflow....
    For detailing, or for other stuff as well? Just wondering as I`ve found I don`t need *nearly* as much power/flow as I always thought I did. You need whatever you need, but I`m curious...
    Likes Dan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I have now learned that there such a thing as a flashlight that is too bright. Thankfully it has a dimmer 5% mode.
    Absolutely, especially (IME) with metallics (thinking Detailing, but also true with Tacticool lights).

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t remember exactly when but if you see any discounted gift certificates, (usually Autogeek, dunno if Autopia ever offers) snatch some up to pay for things at a later 25% off sale. Stack those savings!
    Likes Dan, Tc99m, LEDetailng liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Garry dean will be doing a sale thanksgiving until cyber Monday for 35% off his liquid products. Free shipping at 100 as well. I know accumulator loves the iudj it`s going to be 97 for the gal what a score
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I now have nilfisk smallest pressure wash 100.4 and I want more effective with a wider spraynossle angle. As it is now it`s to small angle and take some time to clean thorough with it. Most for my maintance washing as I do them thouchless. And maybe every 3-4 weeks I do 2bm. That`s works for me at the moment as my situation is that I have bad nervedamage to the spine. It`s not the way I want to take care of my car and the familys cars. But for me who likes do detailing this is a middleway to do it.

And will have use for it to the garden were we have some bricks as walkway lol Hope I got that understandable in translation. I my have some cars to add in the spring on a schedule maintance washing. So as easy and well I can get it the better for my back and neck. The choice is to drive it thrue a swirlomatic and I did that last 3 years. Last winter I bought a newer car and wanted to get it done by my self. So started researching the detailing forums and it was a revelation since 15 years ago I was in the game. Here I am reading and interact to learn more from you guys overseas.

It has become a hobby of mine and I do it as the best I can with my physical impairment. So the pressure wash has become my most importened took in detailing. With quality products and other tools it`s get alot easier to work with it. And I have used more powerfull power washes and know what they can do. I worked at a sawmill and drove a timbertruck weighed 54k kg and that to needed to get washed sometimes so it didnt cought fire lol. A strong flow of water did so I could rinse it clean at wider sections at times. To get it more powerfull you would use a high heat power wash. That is not something you would want to do on your car thoo lol

Post Thanks / Like

Both Autopia and Autogeek have been running constant sales since summer. It would be foolish to pay full price for anything. Just wait a day or two and I`m sure one of the two will have some type of sale promotion. Wonder if business is bad or if this is the way the new owners do business?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    Both Autopia and Autogeek have been running constant sales since summer. It would be foolish to pay full price for anything. Just wait a day or two and I`m sure one of the two will have some type of sale promotion. Wonder if business is bad or if this is the way the new owners do business?
    Mamy detailing companies run frequent sales, keeps people buying it`s good marketing

Post Thanks / Like

I think companies realized that people were waiting for sales so now constant sales to lure you back.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much something every weekend for the last 18 months I`ve been paying attention...but T-Day thru the new year is generally prime time.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be looking for some power tools (radial arm saw) plus I need a new LED shop light.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

SWETM- Ah, OK, thanks for the explanation, you`ve obviously thought this through and know what`s right for you.

I commend you on finding a way to do this stuff despite your spinal nerve issue.

And yeah, I too have used the big heated industrial units, heh heh, they`re really monsters!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwhite0960 View Post
    Garry dean will be doing a sale thanksgiving until cyber Monday for 35% off his liquid products. Free shipping at 100 as well. I know accumulator loves the iudj it`s going to be 97 for the gal what a score
    Hmmm...I keep thinking I don`t need more, but that really is good price for the stuff. Thanks for the heads-up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information