Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvey Weinstein

Anybody else been following This? What a pile of human garbage. I don`t think any common person could possibly wrap their head around the sick and twisted crap that goes on in Hollywood and the MSM and is overlooked

The Human Stain: Why the Harvey Weinstein Story Is Worse Than You Think | The Weekly Standard

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/0...ww.google.com/

ENABLERS: Matt Damon, Russell Crowe Helped Kill 2004 NYT Weinstein Expose | Daily Wire

And this hypocritical ****** has the audacity to get up on stage to lecture half the country on how awful they are:

https://www.infowars.com/meryl-stree...alled-him-god/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Harvey Weinstein

https://twitter.com/janicemin/status/917485536020905984

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mbkite View Post
    The * have successfully awoke the sleeping giant.. Push Back on these idiots as best you can.
    Funny how literally everyone has spoken out except the clintons and Obama.
    Likes House of Wax, richy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Funny how literally everyone has spoken out except the clintons and Obama.
    Obama is trying to figure out where to get the 80k for his gold club membership.......

Give him a chance.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes jrock645, richy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ir-stories/amp

Post Thanks / Like

The true tragedy here is that those who knew of this and did nothing allowed this pervert to continue on. How many women would of been shielded from his twisted behavior had the more powerful women in Hollywood spoken up years ago??

So when some Hollywood dweeb comes out and talks about what they knew and/or heard they should also be shunned and seen as enablers.

How many people could of spoke out about Bill Cosby and his perverted ways? Hollywood is full of hypocrites.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"
    Likes richy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    The true tragedy here is that those who knew of this and did nothing allowed this pervert to continue on. How many women would of been shielded from his twisted behavior had the more powerful women in Hollywood spoken up years ago??

So when some Hollywood dweeb comes out and talks about what they knew and/or heard they should also be shunned and seen as enablers.

How many people could of spoke out about Bill Cosby and his perverted ways? Hollywood is full of hypocrites.

Anthony
    100% spot on. These virtue signaling d-bags that knew this was going on, did nothing, and then proceed to talk down to everyone that doesn`t spew the lefty talking points almost piss me off more

Post Thanks / Like

Anthony, many years ago I worked in a company with hundreds of employees, which was owned by a conglomerate that had a corporate human resources dept. There was a gentleman who worked with us who was an alcoholic, and everybody knew it. He would come back from lunch sometimes falling-down drunk. Everyone just thought it was funny...and when I say everyone knew, certainly the supervisors did, and I presume the managers, etc. did also.

But no one did anything about it. He also happened to be diabetic. I moved on from that company but maybe a year later I was talking to someone I used to work with who told me one weekend this guy passed out drunk and didn`t take his insulin and died. And I thought that was a shame and it shouldn`t have happened because everybody knew he had a drinking problem and no one, not me, not the supervisors, not the managers, tried to help this guy, no one brought in corporate HR, the company would have paid to send him to detox, etc.

And I`ve thought about this from time to time, and thought if I was a little older and a little wiser at the time, I would have spoken up and gotten this guy some help, and maybe he wouldn`t have died. Or maybe he would have died anyway. But I can see now that doing nothing made me a hypocrite and an enabler. Wow, what a downer.

PS I must have missed the threads you guys started about Roger Ailes, Bill O`Reilly. But they all seem like some very fine people, who ever heard of Harvey Weinstein anyway? Who cares? Who really cares if he harassed some PIA Hollywood actresses? Why is this news, really? Since you brought up Cosby he was a guy who was in everyone`s living room every week at one time, so maybe we should care a little about that, but I didn`t even know who this Weinstein guy was.

Just a few days ago I was just a regular guy, and now I`m a hypocrite and an enabler. This sucks. I hate Harvey Weinstein, whoever he is.
    Likes LashingStanley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/917807364002086913

Post Thanks / Like

No shortage of, uhm... improperly behaving [individuals]... on either side of the Left/Right aisle. It`s not a Conservative/Liberal issue, it`s a Human issue and those who prey on other humans are unfit to be members of society. Gee, are people really *SURPRISED* by [stuff] like this?

I feel sorry for other victims who didn`t, uhm..."do something". Easy for people who were *not* victimized, people with no (perhaps literal) skin in the game to talk...let`s see `em put *their* lives on the line against those who seem all-powerful. IME it`s hard enough to call a [whatever`s OK to say] a [whatever it is], just losing "friends"/acquaintances and being known as a [whatever] is more than most folks will really do IRL. Just saying "Dude, that`s not something I can stand for...you`re not gonna do that in my presence" and then walking the talk, takes more than most will ever really put on the line.

Eh, sorry for the rant..this is a bit of a sore spot with me.
    Likes DBAILEY liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

`Weinstein offered woman a deal to watch him masturbate`

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mbkite View Post
    Boy reading that New Jersey star watcher a few posts up * just runs through his veins
    Really, who cares? I`m probably a lot older than you and I`ve probably voted for a lot more Republicans than you have, back when we weren`t members of tribes and you voted for who you thought was the best candidate. I really don`t care what you think, and don`t care about Harvey Wirefence or whatever his name is, he never did anything to me or my wife or my daughter or my girlfriend, and I highly doubt he did anything to yours. And neither did Roger Ailes or Bill O`Reilly...really, who cares? Why don`t you start caring about something that matters rather then which tribe I belong to.

Again, how is this news? Sexual harrassment by executives has absolutely zero effect on anyone outside of the injured parties. A hurricane in Puerto Rico has a lot more effect on me than what Harvey Fireball or Roger Ailes or Bill O`Reilly did with some female colleague. And who is Harvey Weinstein again? I still don`t know who this guy is...nor do I care.

Post Thanks / Like

He`s a big time Hollywood producer that co-founded Miramax and the Weinstein group that apparently was as well known for sexually assaulting women over the past couple decades as he was for the films he produced. Oh, and big shocker, he was a big democrat donor especially to Obama and the Hildabeast along with forking lots of money over to news rags over the years which has helped squash these stories from coming out or any investigations from being run.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information