Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 227
  1. #166
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Hang tough, now you know what`s what with the Chemo so there`s not that, uhm...dread of the unknown-but-not good. I`m glad you`re tolerating it so well.
    They say each treatment is different. So.............
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  2. #167
    RaydiantDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    You got this Ron! We are all rooting for you.
    Likes Ronkh, nickclark08, dschribs liked this post

  3. #168

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    79,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Ronkh- While I`ve never gone through anything like you are, I`ve had enough surgical experiences to decide that being optimistic/hopeful is best for me. Even when things don`t go as peachy as I`d expected, I was always glad I approached it that way if only because the lead-in time wasn`t spent as unhappily and what happens happens regardless.

    Man, I do kinda feel like a twit posting such stuff, not having walked in those moccasins and not being firmly decided about what I`d do under such circumstances Hope I`m not being, uhm...out of line or otherwise giving offense; given the experiences of friends/family I do recognize that this is some serious [stuff].

  4. #169
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Ronkh- While I`ve never gone through anything like you are, I`ve had enough surgical experiences to decide that being optimistic/hopeful is best for me. Even when things don`t go as peachy as I`d expected, I was always glad I approached it that way if only because the lead-in time wasn`t spent as unhappily and what happens happens regardless.

    Man, I do kinda feel like a twit posting such stuff, not having walked in those moccasins and not being firmly decided about what I`d do under such circumstances Hope I`m not being, uhm...out of line or otherwise giving offense; given the experiences of friends/family I do recognize that this is some serious [stuff].

    Not at all.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  5. #170
    A Miracle Detailing Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sunny South Florida
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    We are all here for you. Our thoughts, hopes and prayers.
    Not a day goes by that I don`t wonder how you`re doing.
    Hang in there and keep us all posted.
    We all care about you very much.

    Merlin
    Likes Ronkh, ShakingHorizons liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

  6. #171
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    How many stick tomorrow??

    Blood test & chemo & neulasta block


    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  7. #172
    ellens2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mass.
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Still keeping you in my prayers. Keep hanging in there!
    Ellen
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  8. #173
    tropicsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    5,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    God bless you ron. i know you and needles don`t go well together to start with.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  9. #174

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    79,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    How many stick tomorrow??
    I bet they`re pretty good at getting them in, but everybody`s different and some folks just aren`t all that easy to do...how does it usually go for you?

  10. #175
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I bet they`re pretty good at getting them in, but everybody`s different and some folks just aren`t all that easy to do...how does it usually go for you?
    I am normally an easy stick (firehose veins) but she was being nice using super small needle (cuz I hate), and blew the vein.

    I just wish some of my old students were around to explain "Ron`s rules on needles"................
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  11. #176

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    79,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Heh heh, for some reason I`m cool with needles, in part probably because like you I`m a real easy stick and for some reason I greatly prefer watching the process as opposed to not.

    Sounds like you`re, uhm...opinionated enough about `em that your students might still remember those Rules

    Interesting that she was OK using a smaller gauge, I`d have thought that sort of thing was basically standardized/codified/whatever.

  12. #177
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Heh heh, for some reason I`m cool with needles, in part probably because like you I`m a real easy stick and for some reason I greatly prefer watching the process as opposed to not.

    Sounds like you`re, uhm...opinionated enough about `em that your students might still remember those Rules

    Interesting that she was OK using a smaller gauge, I`d have thought that sort of thing was basically standardized/codified/whatever.
    This specialty center actually uses smaller ga needles as a practice.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  13. #178

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    79,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    This specialty center actually uses smaller ga needles as a practice.
    Huh, guess that shows they care about more than just getting the job done effectively.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  14. #179

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    Ron hang in there buddy we are praying for you
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  15. #180
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hang in there ronkh !

    So nothing really different here. Things don`t change much (yet)..........

    I had another chemo the other day, and then in a few weeks they are starting me on a targeted chemo.

    On a good note, Jen made me go out yesterday.... We went to diner with here kids and Stephen and Sam. She says I need to get out and do stuff. I think she`s right.










    I got a handicap permit.......





    One of the strangest/strongest feelings during this time for me, is sitting in the chemo room, with a bunch of other people, getting stuff pumped into them. Most are well spirited, uplifting. All of us are there for the same thing....

    On a wing and a prayer.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Thanks Diner thanked for this post

 

 
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For RONKH.
    By PA DETAILER in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 05:49 PM
  2. Ronkh
    By Tpr1634 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 08:40 AM
  3. For RONKH
    By PA DETAILER in forum General “Car Guy” Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2016, 12:36 PM
  4. For ronkh
    By PA DETAILER in forum General “Car Guy” Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 09:42 PM
  5. i cant get the hang of it
    By joyriide1113 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •