Saw this on a local bulletin and wanted to share for anyone in the metro atlanta area who would like to help out Hurricane Harvey and Irma impacted areas with supplies.

Start --
The Dunwoody Police Department is once again partnering with Metro Atlanta law enforcement agencies and various organizations to provide much needed supplies for the areas affected by Hurricane Harvey and most likely, Hurricane Irma in the future.

This will be our Convoy of Care III.

I know the citizens of Dunwoody have a lot of compassion for those who are suffering in the areas affected by Hurricane Harvey. I am sure you watched some of the coverage with your family and had the same thoughts we had: What can I do to help?

Here is how you can help.

Starting today, there are three primary collection sites for the Convoy of Care III. These collections sites will be open from 8am-8pm today through next Friday.

The three locations are as follows:

Atlanta Motor Speedway
1500 Tara Place
Hampton, GA 30228

Legacy Ford
413 Industrial Blvd
McDonough, GA 30252

New Life Church
3592 Flat Shoals Road
Decatur, GA 30034

Please consider donating any of the following items:
•Toiletries
•Diapers & Baby Wipes
•Water
•Cleaning Supplies like bleach and other similar supplies.
•Baby Car Seats
•Rubber Gloves
•Boots
•Face/Dust Masks
•Paper Goods
•Linens
•Feminine Hygiene Products
•Garbage Bags
•Dry Pet Food
•Brooms, Mops, Sponges and Squeegees
•Laundry Detergent

See the below news story appearing on WSB.

HURRICANE RELIEF: Georgia N.O.B.L.E., law enforcement partner for hurricane disaster relief | WSB-TV

Although many of you will travel from Dunwoody to one of these collection locations and make a donation, we recognize that some of you will not be able to do so for a variety of reasons. Therefore, we are going to collect supplies here in Dunwoody on Thursday, September 14th from 2pm-8pm at Brook Run Park. We will then transport the items collected on a truck to the drop off site at Legacy Ford the next day.

Please consider donating the requested supplies to help those in need in the Houston, Texas area and beyond.

Chief Billy Grogan

--End

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk