Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Civicclutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Dear friends newest struggle

    So I have a good friend and Detailing client who was in a major car accident this morning. He is in shock, his wife is in critical condition, and one of 3 sons who is about 5 years old has whip lash and is in shock. The oldest son who is bout 7-8 was bleeding out of his ear has passed away and the youngest son who was about 4 was bleeding and had trouble breathing also passed. This is hitting me fairly hard as he was a good friend and a lot of the clothes and toys my son now has, has come from them when their youngest had outgrown them.

    Please keep them in your prayers if you are of the praying kind.

    Edit for last name:Wojtkiewicz

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    May I please have a last name of your friends family to use in my prayers

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Civicclutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    1,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster906 View Post
    May I please have a last name of your friends family to use in my prayers

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Check the edit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    Thank you

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    So, so sorry..
    In my prayers.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    1,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    In my prayers as well.

  7. #7
    Marc08EX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    I`ll have your friends in my prayers. So sorry this happened.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team

  8. #8
    RaydiantDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    I am very sorry. Will keep your friend and his family in my prayers.

  9. #9
    Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Buford, GA, USA
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    This is so heavy.

    I`m sorry.
    —  Jaddie

    2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

  10. #10
    danlc95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    So sorry to hear about this.

    A friend of mines 18yo relative took her life last night..... Not good news.

  11. #11
    Mary B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Burnsville Mn.
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    So I have a good friend and Detailing client who was in a major car accident this morning. He is in shock, his wife is in critical condition, and one of 3 sons who is about 5 years old has whip lash and is in shock. The oldest son who is bout 7-8 was bleeding out of his ear has passed away and the youngest son who was about 4 was bleeding and had trouble breathing also passed. This is hitting me fairly hard as he was a good friend and a lot of the clothes and toys my son now has, has come from them when their youngest had outgrown them.

    Please keep them in your prayers if you are of the praying kind.

    Edit for last name:Wojtkiewicz

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by danlc95 View Post
    So sorry to hear about this.

    A friend of mines 18yo relative took her life last night..... Not good news.

    Just heartbreaking, so very sorry for all !

    MB
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

  12. #12
    Detailers Workshop The Driver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    Very sorry to hear that, my prayers are with him and his family.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1, Dewalt 749X

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    3,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    Best wishes sent for a speedy recovery.

  14. #14
    trashmanssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Plymouth,Ma
    Posts
    1,795
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    So sorry, just try to be there for him any way you can.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dear friends newest struggle

    prayers sent for you and friends

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Friends don`t let Friends have dealers detail thier cars!
    By Orinda Auto Detail in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:00 AM
  2. HD Speed struggle with marring?
    By SSizzlin' in forum 3D / High Definition Car Care
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:28 AM
  3. Dear Autopians, Detailers, 3D-HD Friends, & Family,
    By tunch123 in forum Forum News, Updates & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:24 PM
  4. Ohhh what a struggle I find myself in..
    By RobertP in forum Detailing Product Reviews
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •