Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cell phones

Post Thanks / Like

Re: cell phones

The camera! My iPhone 7+ pics are way better then the previous phone and well worth the upgrade, which really doesn`t cost much or anything at all after selling the old phone.

Post Thanks / Like

We still have a landline and (with any luck) always will. It`s the *ONLY* utility we have that`s never gone down and we`re in a borderline-deadzone for cell service (strangers to the property have a terrible time finding any bars).

I used to be ambivalent about having the cell, often not even knowing for sure just where it was. But I`ve used it to place so many 911 calls (the kind that require immediate action) that I finally reconsidered my "don`t really need it" viewpoint. IMO, for my wife and me, not having one handy is a PERSEC handicap that at the very least could result in a dependence on others (who do have `em). Sure not intending that as a slam at anybody who doesn`t use one, different people have different needs.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a new screen for my 5s and tried fixing it. I ruined the earpiece and inner camera trying to transfer it over. Going to see a guy with a 128 GB 7 plus today. Then I`ll get the ifixit screen that includes all that crap then sell this 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Post Thanks / Like

I have galaxy s5
    last year I got the s7 for myself for xmas....but it was a complete POS...it turned itself off anytime you were on an app or online or using it for pics or anything for that matter

had such a bad experience with sprint .. all I wanted was a new phone and since I ordered it from the online sprint store, nobody would accept it to send back at the local sprint stores

they tried to fix it twice and the SOB tried to tell me it was user error, they could not reproduce the issue

yet I picked it up and opened tapatalk and immediately it turned off

so I had a few choice words for them and left

I ended up returning the sprint phone and complaining angrily enough to get 5 free months credit on my sprint acct which has been open since the late 90s

I saw the new s8 and really want it but it looks like its just made to be broken I don`t give a damn about an infinity screen..if I wanted to view more... I wouldn`t be watching something on a friggin phone, lol

I like the cameras on the new phones though and I sure do take a lot of pictures and just don`t want a DSLR or anything right now

I may cave in and buy the s8 if they make a case that has a kickstand on it... I like to have the kickstands for playing my drag racing and sim city apps while im at work

Brandt K.
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information