Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jack View Post
Doc was sent to: rlmccarty2000, Caraman, Acuras82, Just Jesus and Dr Olds.

I wish I would have seen it years ago, as it would have saved me all the $$ from buying so damn many waxes in search of the holy grail of carnauba.

Thank you Doc, for all the time and effort it took to put this together. I`ll be looking forward to your updates.

Bill
Many thanks to both of you guys!

Honestly....I really think I may have still bought several of the waxes I`ve bought. I don`t think I could have stopped myself back then.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
Dr. Oldz I loved your take on the waxes. I’ve got a jar of CG Lava and never used it because it looks like crap.
I didn`t think I`d be interested in trying out any more of CG stuff (I do like Pete`s), but I`m a bit curious about Lava after reading his review!

I wish you had tried some of Son1c’s waxes. He had a limited run of one called Autism and it is one of the best waxes I have ever used.
His site is still up. Some waxes still available. I have his Carnaubavore but haven`t used it. He told me it was a bit tough (compared to his other offerings) to work with. It smells sooooo good. Fruit punch, i believe.

Waxes are also fun to collect. One of the guys in England has over 150! I keep wanting to buy more waxes, but I will never use up the ones I have now, but I guess that is really not the point, it’s the fun of finding and testing that really makes the hobby.
They really are fun. Like I posted somewhere, I bought a 6 pack of the 30ml Dodo`s cuz I like the colors. I want to build a little display case for them.

150 is crazy. (No offense, Dr. Oldz). I doubt I`ll ever get to that number. At last count, I think I was in the mid 20s. Love car waxes, but I think i enjoy collecting them even more.

Christmas is coming. Maybe I`ll treat myself to one