Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Bernie sanders and John kasich had a town hall the other night. They are on complete opposite sides of the aisle ... but they both agreed on one thing... both political parties are broken and don`t represent the American people any longer. The only solution they both agreed on is that until a new, viable, third party emerges, nothing changes and the country will continue to decline. It was suggested by a viewer that the two men become the new third party ticket...and you know, it just might be what`s needed.
    Essentially, that is what Trump is. The political system is tearing him down piece by piece...... So it shows how much they embrace real "change"
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Essentially, that is what Trump is. The political system is tearing him down piece by piece...... So it shows how much they embrace real "change"
    The outsider thing is a catch 22. Nothing will change in Washington without some new blood, but as we`re finding out with Trump- similarly to Carter- is that you can`t get anything done without having the connections and people inside to push things through.
    Likes House of Wax, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A conspiracy person may say Pence is behind it all. He is smiling because he thinks he will be president so just let Trump run his mouth and twitter account.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    A conspiracy person may say Pence is behind it all. He is smiling because he thinks he will be president so just let Trump run his mouth and twitter account.

Funny.... Most of the comments from people on msm sights think hilly will be pres if they pusj trump out
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Pence is worse than Trump. If there is an impeachment everyone goes.

Post Thanks / Like

"When history holds its trial to account for the Donald Trump presidency, Trump himself will be acquitted on grounds of madness. History will look at his behavior, his erratic and childish lying and his flamboyant ignorance of history itself and pronounce the man, like George III, a cuckoo for whom restraint, but not punishment, was necessary. Such will not be the case for Mike Pence, the toady vice president and the personification of much that has gone wrong in Washington.
    On any given day, Pence will do his customary spot-on imitation of a bobblehead. Standing near Trump in the Oval Office, he will nod his head robotically as the president says one asinine thing after another and then, maybe along with others, he will be honored with a lie or a version of the truth so mangled by contradictions and fabrications that a day in the White House is like a week on LSD.
    I pick on Pence because he is the most prominent and highest-ranked of President Trump’s lackeys. Like with all of them, Pence’s touching naivete and trust are routinely abused. He vouches for things that are not true — no talk of sanctions between Mike Flynn and the Russians, for instance, or more recently the reason James B. Comey was fired as FBI director. In both instances, the president either lied to him or failed to tell him the truth. The result was the same: The vice president appeared clueless. "

Interesting article--worth a few minutes to read!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7efccc1e9bd6
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

A president can be impeached without removing him from office. Clinton was impeached but remained. So don`t assume that even if this gets that far that trump is gone. My guess is that he pulls a Sarah Palin. Once he gets tired of having no way to do get anything done, he`ll resign on his own and go write a book on how Washington is broken even when an outsider gets a shot at it.

Post Thanks / Like

I find the full court press by the hysterical left, hand in hand with the msm going to the ends of the earth to tear down a legitimately elected POTUS to be far more worrisome than anything Trump has done. Where the ***bleep*** were all these shrieking "journalists" to call out all of Barry`s crap?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    I find the full court press by the hysterical left, hand in hand with the msm going to the ends of the earth to tear down a legitimately elected POTUS to be far more worrisome than anything Trump has done. Where the ***bleep*** were all these shrieking "journalists" to call out all of Barry`s crap?

"Tell Vlad, I`ll have more flexibility after the election..."

Or how he had "back channel discussions with the Iranians...... Or sent Millions in unmarked bills....

Post Thanks / Like

Headline = Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians - sources

Buried deep in the article - The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far.

Yep - FAKE NEWS - trying to take Trump down

More unnamed "sources"
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not believing anything until the facts finally come out. Trump should have welcomed the investigation instead of calling it a "witch hunt". He makes himself look guilty. He has everything to gain by this investigation proving him just to be an unwitting bystander.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`m not believing anything until the facts finally come out. Trump should have welcomed the investigation instead of calling it a "witch hunt". He makes himself look guilty. He has everything to gain by this investigation proving him just to be an unwitting bystander.
    IMHO exactly the opposite. Now the talk is see, he`s under investigation.............

Personal view = I`d laugh my posterior off if during investigating Trump they get something on hilly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    agreed. If he could just zip it and refocus for 10 minutes (haha, yeah right) this could be a blessing in disguise. This gives him the opportunity to tell the press and the dems to pound sand and actually work on getting stuff done

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post

Personal view = I`d laugh my posterior off if during investigating Trump they get something on hilly.
    this would be amazing. these special prosecutors have a knack for nailing people that weren`t even the target of the initial investigation

www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    agreed. If he could just zip it and refocus for 10 minutes (haha, yeah right) this could be a blessing in disguise. This gives him the opportunity to tell the press and the dems to pound sand and actually work on getting stuff done

Well, they said no special counsel, no agenda, now lets see how else the obstruct.....

Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484985 ... LastLast

Thread Information