Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    So Ronkh, please explain why President Obama can sell more AR-15`s than anyone? I don`t get it.
    He`s referring to the spike in gun/ammo sales when "Obama" became President. Which was all just a coincidence, because Obama was never really President, that was just a fake MSM news story.
    Likes Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So Ronkh, please explain why President Obama can sell more AR-15`s than anyone? I don`t get it.
    Obama`s re-election drives gun sales - Nov. 9, 2012
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trump wants taxpayers to pay $25 Billion for his wall. Lunacy at its finest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Trump wants taxpayers to pay $25 Billion for his wall. Lunacy at its finest.
    wonder how much it would save.....
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes JBM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t mean to speak for Ron but people were scared Obama as President would outlaw the AR15. Because of this, people bought AR15’s in droves regardless of the cost. The gun industry quite literally couldn’t keep up with demand, prices went through the roof. Then things settled down as he didn’t make a move to outlaw the AR. Manufacturers were left holding the bag and couldn’t sell what they had made. Guns become very inexpensive to the point that even people who had one decided at this price they’d get another one. His Presidency sold a lot of AR’s.

Several of the premium manufacturers have tried to keep the price of a really nice rifle artificially high but the truth is you can get a pretty darn nice AR for less than $700 from most of the big name manufacturers (i.e. Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Bushmaster, Rock River etc.).
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Don’t mean to speak for Ron but people were scared Obama as President would outlaw the AR15. Because of this, people bought AR15’s in droves regardless of the cost. The gun industry quite literally couldn’t keep up with demand, prices went through the roof. Then things settled down as he didn’t make a move to outlaw the AR. Manufacturers were left holding the bag and couldn’t sell what they had made. Guns become very inexpensive to the point that even people who had one decided at this price they’d get another one. His Presidency sold a lot of AR’s.

Several of the premium manufacturers have tried to keep the price of a really nice rifle artificially high but the truth is you can get a pretty darn nice AR for less than $700 from most of the big name manufacturers (i.e. Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Bushmaster, Rock River etc.).
    What are you talking about? The President who tried to take everyone`s guns away actually made it cheaper for you to get a "pretty darn nice AR"? That sounds like fake news to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of the scene from the movie "Outlaw Josey Wales"

Josey Wales: When I get to likin` someone, they ain`t around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin` someone they ain`t around for long neither.

29497748_2033495930254020_1541833459791236542_n.jpg

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Reminds me of the scene from the movie "Outlaw Josey Wales"

Josey Wales: When I get to likin` someone, they ain`t around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin` someone they ain`t around for long neither.
    Eh...men...we have a short attention span, always want something new.

Post Thanks / Like

The cartoon reminded me of the movie. It was not the current discussion on why the gun supporters tried to exaggerate Obama`s claims on guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imFvSua3Kg

Graphic Warning: The President is speaking in complete sentences.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

The cartoon reminded me of the movie. It was not the current discussion on why the gun supporters tried to exaggerate Obama`s claims on guns.
    Yeah, I know, and I was just saying, whether it`s women or cabinet members or wax, we men get bored quick and want something new...but we don`t always get the luxury of having it.

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Dan, he went home to get his camera after it happen and came back to document as much of the aftermath as he could. Despite what internet trolls want you to believe - it`s just that simple.
    Angus,
    I`m pretty sure I saw him on TV saying he was home, heard about the shooting at the school, and rode 3 miles to the school and started filming.

Now, how he could supposedly get into the school during the shooting or whenever he supposedly did this - if he did - it`s pretty remarkable, no ??
    The school would have been in some lockdown mode at least by the teachers, so how does he explain that away???

Does he have a twin brother or something ? What would he be doing in the 9th grade building where supposedly, the shooting took place anyway??
    Dan F
    Likes JBM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Angus,
    I`m pretty sure I saw him on TV saying he was home, heard about the shooting at the school, and rode 3 miles to the school and started filming.

Now, how he could supposedly get into the school during the shooting or whenever he supposedly did this - if he did - it`s pretty remarkable, no ??
    The school would have been in some lockdown mode at least by the teachers, so how does he explain that away???

Does he have a twin brother or something ? What would he be doing in the 9th grade building where supposedly, the shooting took place anyway??
    Dan F
    Just out of curiosity, do you believe Angus is a real forum member, or a forum actor? I personally don`t think he`s a real person. I mean, come on, he came in here defending a crisis actor, for Pete`s sake.
    Likes Bunky, Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The VA head is history.

I propose that we just give veterans vouchers for health care in the current non-VA system. Then require all citizens (male, female, undecided) to serve 2 years after high school assuming honorably discharged. If not, they stay in the military longer. They all get a weapon too. Then they all become veterans and qualify for free and reduced price health care. Let`s support our vets so now everyone will be a vet and have health care and trained to use a weapon.

I am worried that since we have declared war on terrorists someone will invoke the 3rd Amendment.

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in manner to be prescribed by law.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

The VA head is history.

I propose that we just give veterans vouchers for health care in the current non-VA system. Then require all citizens (male, female, undecided) to serve 2 years after high school assuming honorably discharged. If not, they stay in the military longer. They all get a weapon too. Then they all become veterans and qualify for free and reduced price health care. Let`s support our vets so now everyone will be a vet and have health care and trained to use a weapon.
    That sounds like a great idea, who can argue with that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    What are you talking about? The President who tried to take everyone`s guns away actually made it cheaper for you to get a "pretty darn nice AR"? That sounds like fake news to me.
    Oh well.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4581828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast

Thread Information