Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 357172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1596
    Post Thanks / Like
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

...this `man` does not deserve the benefit of the doubt...
    This one comment speaks volumes.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m of the opinion that all of our politicians, all of our leaders worldwide should make their beds in the morning.

https://youtu.be/U6OoCaGsz94
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I’m of the opinion that all of our politicians, all of our leaders worldwide should make their beds in the morning.

https://youtu.be/U6OoCaGsz94
    That was awesome, thanks for the video.
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"
    Likes GearHead_1, Stokdgs liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artm3 View Post
    he`s made millions off of it, housing the SS in $500 night rooms
    and a tax write off for his salary (if he paid taxes)
    and cost the tax 10`s of millions
    him donating his 400k means nothing compared to that
    one weekend alone costs 3 mil +

his and his family spent more in 1 year than obama in 8

he`s a lying hypocrite

him donating his 400k means nothing compared to that --- Nothing to the people who needed and received help ????
    Wow - just Wow...

I bet that if there was a Supercomputer big enough in the US to just add up all the taxpayer $$$ that Michele Obama spent vacationing with her entire Family over those dreadful 8 years, this number would top anything today..

DanF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    I don`t wish to go too far off the path of this thread, in it being about politics so I will keep my reply along that course.

Being transgender is about "feelings" and nothing based on biology or science. If one is born male and they wish to turn female they can not do so naturally but it must be artifically acheived. Studies and research show it is a mental disorder.

So, we have little Timmy who is 5 years old. He is seen playing with dolls, and wearing his big sisters makeup. His mom and dad talk and declare that Timmy should of been born as Tammy. They begin to raise him as a her, dressing him like Tammy and seek Dr`s who agree with their presuppositions that Timmy must have gender confusion, they have a lil girl trapped in a lil boy!!

They post this wonderful news on all social media. They get tons of "likes" and they feel they have done well and are perfect parents.

The reality is, lil Timmy`s parents should be arrested for child abuse. How many boys play with girls things and vice versa but that is all it is, just playing! How many kids have been brainwashed into thinking they are off another gender? Political correctness is killing society, one gender at a time.

Now it is race. Apparently if someone thinks they are black but born asian it is all ok. What`s next, people claim they are an animal? Oh...wait, nevermind that is already happening.

You should really pass this revelating research and information onto the American Psychological Association... Sure, your example of "Timmy" was complete fiction that you managed to reach down and pull out of your fanny.

BUT...

All that really matters is sharing this fabricated nonsense with the ADA so they will finally know the truth.... that parents are the ones forcing their children to be transgender. "Studies show, when parents see their son playing with dolls, they decide to immediately dress him up in a blouse and call him a lady."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LashingStanley View Post
    You should really pass this revelating research and information onto the American Psychological Association... Sure, your example of "Timmy" was complete fiction that you managed to reach down and pull out of your fanny.

BUT...

All that really matters is sharing this fabricated nonsense with the ADA so they will finally know the truth.... that parents are the ones forcing their children to be transgender. "Studies show, when parents see their son playing with dolls, they decide to immediately dress him up in a blouse and call him a lady."

Again this is based on feelings, emotions, subjectivism.

OAKLAND, CA, July 7, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) -- An Oakland, California, couple is giving their four-year old son the green light to identify as a girl.
    Jack Carter Christian, the son of Mary Carter and James Christian, will now be known as “Jackie” and be allowed to dress and act as a little girl.
    The family acknowledged they were already letting the boy wear his older sister’s dresses on a regular basis and also that he liked to wear pink boots. James Christian said he thought for a long time that it was a phase his son would get over.
    Carter detailed in an NPR interview the conversation with her son that led to the decision to allow him to live as a girl.
    “Jackie just looked really, really sad; sadder than a 3-and-a-half-year-old should look,” Carter said. “This weight that looked like it weighed more than she did, something she had to say and I didn’t know what that was.”
    “So I asked. I said, ‘Jackie, are you sad that you’re not going to school today?’ And Jackie was really quiet and put her head down and said ‘No, I’m sad because I’m a boy.’”
    Carter continued speaking about the details of the day she encouraged her son to act upon the emotion he’d expressed.
    “You’re really not happy being a boy?” Carter queried her son.
    “I thought a little bit longer and I said, ‘Well, are you happy being you?’” said Carter. “And that made Jackie smile. And I felt like for that moment that was all that really mattered. That was ‘The Day.’”
    It was then that Carter proceeded to a Walgreen’s drug store and purchased elastic hair bands picked out by her son to pull his hair into little ponytails, something that offered apparent satisfaction for mother and son.
    “There she was, in these cast-off Little Mermaid pajamas and five pony tails that are sticking out of her head kind, of like twigs, and this smile on her face and I’ve never seen such a happy child,” Carter stated. “To go from maybe an hour before this, this child who looks so sad, to that- pure joy, just pure joy, right there.”
    How about a book directed at kinder aged kids?

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/the-gender-`````-a-new-chapter-in-transgender-education-for-kids-20151130-glbst8.html

How about some video? These odd couple admit they raise their kid "`````". If you listen the "mom" even says the kid doesn`t really like the clothes and such but she kinda makes the kid wear them anyway.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=```+parents+encourage+child+to+be+transge nder&&view=detail&mid=309C85EA3546500FE31B309C85EA 3546500FE31B&&FORM=VDRVRV

Warning: Strong language in that video

Here is a real sickening event.

Australian officials have confirmed that a 4-year-old child is going through a sex-change procedure despite the warning last month by the American College of Pediatrics that even treatments, much less surgical intervention, can cause sterility and are based on “unscientific gender ideology” that violate “the long-standing ethical principle of ‘First do no harm.`”
    There are so many more horror stories like this out there. As one reads about this "gender dysphoria" and reads the parts about how this all came about for the child notice there is a theme. It always involves toys, characters in books or TV, clothes, shoes, hats, etc. The young child has a mind that is full of imagination and craves attention.

My kids always wanted to be some superhero. If my son or daughter put on a cape, climbed up the roof and wanted to jump off cause they "identified" as Superman would I let them? Hell no because while one can claim that a white car is made up of whip crème REALITY tells us that it`s not. Reality told me that my kid is not Superman and would hit the ground like a brick.

What would we say of a child or adult that claimed, "This leg is not mine, it`s not part of me, my soul. I want it gone, amputate it!" We would claim they are not right, there is something wrong with their thought process. Why on earth would anyone want to mutilate themselves? So a man born as such and has surgery to try and become a woman is never a woman but a mutilated man. By the way, that is a real disorder, it`s called Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID). Odd how that`s a disorder, claiming a limb is alien to you and wanting it amputated yet cutting off a penis cause it`s alien to a person is seen as a TRIUMPH of human nature and evolution!

Any parent that uses their child to be seen or known as "hip" and "so progressive" or get their own 15 minutes of fame should be jailed. It`s abuse.

With that, we have been asked to keep this political in nature so I will close.
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    him donating his 400k means nothing compared to that --- Nothing to the people who needed and received help ????
    Wow - just Wow...

I bet that if there was a Supercomputer big enough in the US to just add up all the taxpayer $$$ that Michele Obama spent vacationing with her entire Family over those dreadful 8 years, this number would top anything today..

DanF
    he uses it for personal reasons
    he actually paid legal settlements out of it
    and only gives what is left after taxes, net 250k
    he is not known (in a good way) for his charity lol
    perhaps he should pay the contractors he`s stiffed

how much have gates, buffet and zuckenberg given away compared to trump?
    get yout super computer out lol
    trimps will be easy to calculate

trump does NOTHING unless it benefits him
    How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-business/amp/

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

New Filing Shows Eric Trump Raised Millions, Lied About His Foundation`s Expenses
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-expenses/amp/

In June 2017, the New York attorney general opened an investigation into the charity following a Forbes report that exposed apparent violations of federal tax rules and state laws that ban self dealing and misleading donors. That investigation remains ongoing.

obama and family 184 mil / 8 years
    trump alone so far on golf trips 120-160 mil (won`t release records)
    not including family and non-golf trips
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...tml#pt0-420500
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LashingStanley View Post

BUT...

The american paychology association is a farce.

Post Thanks / Like

Christopher Steele
    reviled by some
    just read an article about him
    a bad @$$
    info is limited because of his prior work

raised poor
    Cambridge top off his class
    SAS (think british delta force but older and some say better)
    recruited by MI6, 20 years service
    russian expert, spent years there
    led a SAS and SBS al quaida assassination team in iraq
    led the investigation on the russian poisened by putin/FSB using radioactivity
    used by the fbi for the soccer bribery thing, among others
    highly regarded in the intell community
    sounds like a movie lol

people may not like this guy but he is no bum
    honor, integrity, persaverance
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Christopher Steele
    reviled by some
    just read an article about him
    a bad @$$
    info is limited because of his prior work

raised poor
    Cambridge top off his class
    SAS
    recruited by MI6, 20 years service
    russian expert, spent years there
    led a SAS and SBS al quaida assassination team in iraq
    led the investigation on the russian poisened by putin/FSB using radioactivity
    used by the fbi for the soccer bribery thing, among others
    highly regarded in the intell community

people may not likebthis guy but he is no bum
    honor, integrity, persaverance
    Where are the peeing hookers ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Boy has he fallen from grace.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

putin`s a swell guy
    trump said it was indigestion

https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...pal#pt0-496218
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Where are the peeing hookers ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Boy has he fallen from grace.
    not if it`s true
    trump is into some weird stuff
    these hookers likely got the putin special, like the couple in the previous post

you don`t live the life of service and integrity this guy did then sell out
    he honestly believed the russians were setting trump up
    and this guy knows the russians
    he didn`t need the $$$, his business did 20 mil in 9 years
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

not if it`s true
    trump is into some weird stuff
    these hookers likely got the putin special, like the couple in the previous post

you don`t live the life of service and integrity this guy did then sell out
    he honestly believed the russians were setting trump up
    and this guy knows the russians
    he didn`t need the $$$, his business did 20 mil in 9 years
    If this is the New Yorker Magazine article, please get a few shakers of sat and pick a lot of grains.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 357172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread Information