Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 347071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1596

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Despite the left media calling for the absurd notion that teachers would ever carry or think of using a gun, this is happening.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ssons-n2453816

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in other states and cities. Will more follow? Or will this only be a concern in the "red states" cause we be so backwerds and all?

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    Despite the left media calling for the absurd notion that teachers would ever carry or think of using a gun, this is happening.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ssons-n2453816

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in other states and cities. Will more follow? Or will this only be a concern in the "red states" cause we be so backwerds and all?

Anthony
    it`s a 8 hr gun safety course required to get a ccw
    not a combat arms course (I`ve taken several, the shortest 3 days, the longest 5 days)
    they still can`t carry in school, nor should they, they are not nearly qualified

they will not train in a hallway with dozens of terrified screaming kids coming at them with a nutjob firing an ar15 in their direction
    on top of that I question the source
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

his website Concealed Handgun Licenses » Butler County Sheriff`s Office
    can`t find it

lol
    bring a gun to school with kids
    but not his office with armed/trained deputies

Do not bring your firearm to the Butler County Sheriff’s Office.

////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artm3 View Post
    it`s a 2 hr gun safety course required to get a ccw
    not a combat arms course (I`ve taken several, the shortest 3 days, the longest 5 days)
    they still can`t carry in school, nor should they, they are not nearly qualified

they will not train in a hallway with dozens of terrified screaming kids coming at them with a nutjob firing an ar15 in their direction
    on top of that I question the source
    But. It`s. A. Start.

I never mentioned anything other than the narrative pushed by media that teachers do not want anything to do with guns. I am sure many do not like guns but that can`t be stated for ALL teachers.

I have helped train numerous people who have never fired a gun, aged 30 to 40, and it`s a great thing to witness them fire their first shot. After some shooting they almost all have a statement to the effect of, "This is nothing like I was told." Or, "This is knda empowering" I have yet to have anyone tell me, "This is not for me!"

So some of these teachers get out there, get over the monolithic fear that the media portrays guns to be and they get educated about these guns. What they can and can`t do. Some may never seek to shoot another gun while others get hooked and strive for more and more training. Perhaps some get out and compete. Again, it`s a start.

Anthony

Post Thanks / Like

But. It`s. A. Start.

I never mentioned anything other than the narrative pushed by media that teachers do not want anything to do with guns. I am sure many do not like guns but that can`t be stated for ALL teachers.

I have helped train numerous people who have never fired a gun, aged 30 to 40, and it`s a great thing to witness them fire their first shot. After some shooting they almost all have a statement to the effect of, "This is nothing like I was told." Or, "This is knda empowering" I have yet to have anyone tell me, "This is not for me!"

So some of these teachers get out there, get over the monolithic fear that the media portrays guns to be and they get educated about these guns. What they can and can`t do. Some may never seek to shoot another gun while others get hooked and strive for more and more training. Perhaps some get out and compete. Again, it`s a start.

Anthony
    could be a start to a bad thing
    and won`t help
    60 rnds can be fired in 1 minute
    the bad guy doesn`t have to aim, shoots into a gaggle of people
    the responder with a handgun does, vs a sa rifle to boot

I don`t care, my kids are grown
    I`m sure parents of school age kids will give it serious thought
    every cop I know says it`s a bad idea (I know alot, I`m in state LE)
    but honestly, not my call and above my paygrade

I`ve had at least 20 days in 4 levels of training
    qualify with cop friends semi-annually
    ccw for 30 years
    ex-mil abn inf
    I`m not qualified
    the armd teachers will have to train and act as a tactical unit, takes years
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

It`s impressive you first called them "trannies" eh?

But now you`re all politically correct, caring and concerned about their welfare.

Transgender is a known mental disorder.

So "compensation" as in being paid, has been a part of my permanent identity?

Anthony
    No, "being paid" wasn`t the type of "compensation" I was referring too.

And when I sarcastically said "What`s next, letting Trannies serve in the military?" I`m pretty certain everyone realized I was attempting to use satirical humor by saying something I believed was outrageous. We`ve interacted enough that you know that was sarcasm.

The only "mental" distress experienced by transgender people isn`t caused by "mental illness" but by social rejection.
    Likes artm3, Bunky liked this post
    Thanks artm3 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LashingStanley View Post
    No, "being paid" wasn`t the type of "compensation" I was referring too.

And when I sarcastically said "What`s next, letting Trannies serve in the military?" I`m pretty certain everyone realized I was attempting to use satirical humor by saying something I believed was outrageous. We`ve interacted enough that you know that was sarcasm.

The only "mental" distress experienced by transgender people isn`t caused by "mental illness" but by social rejection.
    I don`t wish to go too far off the path of this thread, in it being about politics so I will keep my reply along that course.

Being transgender is about "feelings" and nothing based on biology or science. If one is born male and they wish to turn female they can not do so naturally but it must be artifically acheived. Studies and research show it is a mental disorder.

So, we have little Timmy who is 5 years old. He is seen playing with dolls, and wearing his big sisters makeup. His mom and dad talk and declare that Timmy should of been born as Tammy. They begin to raise him as a her, dressing him like Tammy and seek Dr`s who agree with their presuppositions that Timmy must have gender confusion, they have a lil girl trapped in a lil boy!!

They post this wonderful news on all social media. They get tons of "likes" and they feel they have done well and are perfect parents.

The reality is, lil Timmy`s parents should be arrested for child abuse. How many boys play with girls things and vice versa but that is all it is, just playing! How many kids have been brainwashed into thinking they are off another gender? Political correctness is killing society, one gender at a time.

Now it is race. Apparently if someone thinks they are black but born asian it is all ok. What`s next, people claim they are an animal? Oh...wait, nevermind that is already happening.

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t wish to go too far off the path of this thread, in it being about politics so I will keep my reply along that course.

Being transgender is about "feelings" and nothing based on biology or science. If one is born male and they wish to turn female they can not do so naturally but it must be artifically acheived. Studies and research show it is a mental disorder.

So, we have little Timmy who is 5 years old. He is seen playing with dolls, and wearing his big sisters makeup. His mom and dad talk and declare that Timmy should of been born as Tammy. They begin to raise him as a her, dressing him like Tammy and seek Dr`s who agree with their presuppositions that Timmy must have gender confusion, they have a lil girl trapped in a lil boy!!

They post this wonderful news on all social media. They get tons of "likes" and they feel they have done well and are perfect parents.

The reality is, lil Timmy`s parents should be arrested for child abuse. How many boys play with girls things and vice versa but that is all it is, just playing! How many kids have been brainwashed into thinking they are off another gender? Political correctness is killing society, one gender at a time.

Now it is race. Apparently if someone thinks they are black but born asian it is all ok. What`s next, people claim they are an animal? Oh...wait, nevermind that is already happening.
    wow
    just wow
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

In total, Trump has spent nearly 25% of his days in office at one of his golf clubs. It is impossible to know whether Trump golfs every time he visits one of his golf clubs because White House aides rarely confirm that he is golfing, and Trump has, at times, visited his golf clubs to eat a meal or meet with people.

Trump`s golf habit has drawn incredible scrutiny in his first year in office, with watchdog groups raising questions about whether his endorsement of his own properties violates federal law, and reporters standing outside the gates of his courses hoping to confirm that Trump is hitting the links.

Critics have faulted Trump`s repeated trips to his properties, claiming they allow the businessman to boost the bottom line at the Trump Organization and give his properties a presidential stamp of approval. Though Trump transferred his businesses holdings to a trust run by his sons before taking office in 2017, he stopped short of selling off his holdings and still could benefit from money flowing into his properties.

But the primary criticism has stemmed from how Trump, as a private citizen, slammed Barack Obama for hitting the links while president.
    "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014. "Worse than Carter."

Trump also made presidential golf an issue during the 2016 campaign.
    "I`m going to be working for you. I`m not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016 on the campaign trail.

Norm Eisen, the chief White House ethics lawyer under Obama, called Trump`s 100th day at a golf property as president "an ignominious anniversary."

"First, there is his hypocrisy in criticizing Obama for golfing and then playing much more himself," Eisen said. "Then there is the fact that he is using his government platform to promote his businesses."

Eisen added, "Finally, he is also mingling with representatives of corporate interests who are paying to play, and not just golf. Because they have business before the federal government, that creates more conflicts. Trump has hit an unprecedented ethics bogey."
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

the war starts

trump: tariff on steel and alum

world: tariffs on us goods

trump: tariff on european cars if they do

germans: if demand falls first plants shuttered will be in the US

deutsch bank: no refinancing for trump or kushner, no extensions
    will cooperate with meuller and the state of ny

going to be interesting
    can`t wait to see the dow on monday
    ////AMG

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artm3 View Post
    [FONT="]In total, Trump has spent nearly 25% of his days in office at one of his golf clubs. It is impossible to know whether Trump golfs every time he visits one of his golf clubs because White House aides rarely confirm that he is golfing, and Trump has, at times, visited his golf clubs to eat a meal or meet with people.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Trump`s golf habit has drawn incredible scrutiny in his first year in office, with watchdog groups raising questions about whether his endorsement of his own properties violates federal law, and reporters standing outside the gates of his courses hoping to confirm that Trump is hitting the links.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Critics have faulted Trump`s repeated trips to his properties, claiming they allow the businessman to boost the bottom line at the Trump Organization and give his properties a presidential stamp of approval. Though Trump transferred his businesses holdings to a trust run by his sons before taking office in 2017, he stopped short of selling off his holdings and still could benefit from money flowing into his properties.[/FONT]

[FONT="]But the primary criticism has stemmed from how Trump, as a private citizen, slammed Barack Obama for hitting the links while president.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014. "Worse than Carter."[/FONT]

[FONT="]Trump also made presidential golf an issue during the 2016 campaign.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"I`m going to be working for you. I`m not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016 on the campaign trail.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Norm Eisen, the chief White House ethics lawyer under Obama, called Trump`s 100th day at a golf property as president "an ignominious anniversary." [/FONT]

[FONT="]"First, there is his hypocrisy in criticizing Obama for golfing and then playing much more himself," Eisen said. "Then there is the fact that he is using his government platform to promote his businesses."[/FONT]

Eisen added, "Finally, he is also mingling with representatives of corporate interests who are paying to play, and not just golf. Because they have business before the federal government, that creates more conflicts. Trump has hit an unprecedented ethics bogey."
    WOW - 8 paragraphs about the President playing golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost didn`t survive that!!!!!!! Oh, the Travesty.....

Well, thank Goodness he donates his entire Paycheck to Charities quarterly... How many times did President Obama do that ??? How many times has ANY President done that?

Having been around golf since I was young, it is not just about playing with a foursome, it is a lot about talking to these guys and sometimes working out business arrangements, etc..

Oh, and President Trump said recently that Ivanka Trump is not paid to do what she is doing... How many people do that ??
    Should we also perhaps think that his other children, inlaws, etc., who work there also are unpaid???
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    WOW - 8 paragraphs about the President playing golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost didn`t survive that!!!!!!! Oh, the Travesty.....

Well, thank Goodness he donates his entire Paycheck to Charities quarterly... How many times did President Obama do that ??? How many times has ANY President done that?

Having been around golf since I was young, it is not just about playing with a foursome, it is a lot about talking to these guys and sometimes working out business arrangements, etc..

Oh, and President Trump said recently that Ivanka Trump is not paid to do what she is doing... How many people do that ??
    Should we also perhaps think that his other children, inlaws, etc., who work there also are unpaid???
    Dan F

he`s made millions off of it, housing the SS in $500 night rooms
    and a tax write off for his salary (if he paid taxes)
    and cost the tax 10`s of millions
    him donating his 400k means nothing compared to that
    one weekend alone costs 3 mil +

his and his family spent more in 1 year than obama in 8

he`s a lying hypocrite
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

An old farmer and his grandson owned a mule called Hiney. Things weren`t going very well on the farm and the bills were mounting. They decided it would be best to take Hiney to the city to be sold.
    The old farmer and his grandson started to walk Hiney down the road. A woman saw them and shouted, ``You foolish people! Why are you walking when you have a mule you could ride?`` They decided she had a point and climbed on the mule.
    Down the road a way another woman called to them, ``What fools you are!
    With both of you riding that mule, he will become exhausted and drop dead!``
    So the old man climbed off.
    A little farther down the road a farmer shouted, ``You foolish lad, making your old grandfather walk while you ride! Aren`t you ashamed?`` The boy climbed off and urged the grandfather to get back on.
    A short time later an old woman called out, ``You foolish man! That poor mule looks as if he is going to drop dead. Get off and carry him for a while!``
    Thinking that she had a point, the grandfather dismounted, hoisted the mule onto his back and headed toward the city. When he came to a bridge he lost his footing and dropped the mule into the river. Of course the poor animal drowned.
    The moral of this story is this: If you try to please everyone, you will lose your Hiney.

This story has been around for decades. No president, no person are you going to agree with all the time. That includes yourself, because if you could you would go back in time to change things you`ve done. To focus only on a persons faults is a horrible way to live. No person will ever be able to please everyone. What happened to edifying one another. Instead this world has come to how much we can tear each other apart. If people would just live by the golden rule!
    Likes GearHead_1, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

wasn`t trump`s charity shutdown?
    never gave money out
    never filed paperwork
    family took salaries from it
    paid personal legal settlements
    iirc made a deal with the irs to avoid criminal charges
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
    An old farmer and his grandson owned a mule called Hiney. Things weren`t going very well on the farm and the bills were mounting. They decided it would be best to take Hiney to the city to be sold.
    The old farmer and his grandson started to walk Hiney down the road. A woman saw them and shouted, ``You foolish people! Why are you walking when you have a mule you could ride?`` They decided she had a point and climbed on the mule.
    Down the road a way another woman called to them, ``What fools you are!
    With both of you riding that mule, he will become exhausted and drop dead!``
    So the old man climbed off.
    A little farther down the road a farmer shouted, ``You foolish lad, making your old grandfather walk while you ride! Aren`t you ashamed?`` The boy climbed off and urged the grandfather to get back on.
    A short time later an old woman called out, ``You foolish man! That poor mule looks as if he is going to drop dead. Get off and carry him for a while!``
    Thinking that she had a point, the grandfather dismounted, hoisted the mule onto his back and headed toward the city. When he came to a bridge he lost his footing and dropped the mule into the river. Of course the poor animal drowned.
    The moral of this story is this: If you try to please everyone, you will lose your Hiney.

This story has been around for decades. No president, no person are you going to agree with all the time. That includes yourself, because if you could you would go back in time to change things you`ve done. To focus only on a persons faults is a horrible way to live. No person will ever be able to please everyone. What happened to edifying one another. Instead this world has come to how much we can tear each other apart. If people would just live by the golden rule!
    that`s all well and good but we are talking about an immoral man
    accused of sexual harrassment 15-20 times
    porn stars paid off 130k
    playmate
    all while married
    a 13 yr old accused him of violent rape:disappeared a week before the election: paid off?
    first 2 marriages ended in adultary
    5 draft deferments
    5 bankruptcies

first wife in sworn testimony claimed he raped and beat her over a bad scalp reduction surgery

situatiional evangelicals harbor him
    this `man` does not deserve the benefit of the doubt
    hyperbolic I know, if I believed in this sort of thing this man may actually BE the anti-christ
    when he ackowledges his ways in public I`ll get on board
    he does no wrong according to him
    ////AMG

Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 347071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread Information