Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 336970717273747576777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1596

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LashingStanley View Post
    Anthony,

It`s impressive that you have such a strong opinion of transgender individuals without actually developing a basic understanding of what being transgender actually means. Being trans isn`t a matter of "questioning their gender" or "playing dress up" like your described. It`s a permanent identity that follows people through their entire lives...possibly similar to how compensation has followed you through you entire life and has become part of your permanent identity. just kidding.

It`s impressive you first called them "trannies" eh?

We`re all upset. Taking guns away from those that pose a clear danger? What`s next, letting trannies serve in our military? Not on my watch!
    But now you`re all politically correct, caring and concerned about their welfare.

Transgender is a known mental disorder.

possibly similar to how compensation has followed you through you entire life and has become part of your permanent identity. just kidding.
    So "compensation" as in being paid, has been a part of my permanent identity?

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like

a little insight into the tariff process
    sounds like a gut reaction
    and some regret after the market dropped 600 points in a few hours
    take it with the usual grain of salt

https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...641#pt0-529801
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    It`s impressive you first called them "trannies" eh?

But now you`re all politically correct, caring and concerned about their welfare.

Transgender is a known mental disorder.

So "compensation" as in being paid, has been a part of my permanent identity?

Anthony
    some consider conservatism a mental disorder

Racism, Conservatism, and ````phobia are linked to low IQ:
    Hodson and Busseri (2012) concluded in a correlational study published in Psychological Science that people who score low on General Intelligence tests are more likely to develop greater prejudiced, racist beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood. The study was done on 15,874 kids. Kids who were tested with low IQ were more likely to obtain racist and conservative attitudes. Similarly, higher intelligence in childhood has been shown to predict less racism in adulthood. They also found that poor abstract reasoning skills were linked to ````phobic attitudes. These support the idea that low intelligence brings up poor mental skills and especially ‘less effort thinking’ in which as a result children tend to show right-wing attitudes.

Racism, Conservatism, and ````phobia can be a sign of mental illness:
    The debate over racism, conservatism, and ````phobia can continue to mental illness. According to The American Psychiatric Association, extreme racism can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders. So could another study support the idea that ````phobia is associated with mental disorders, or, at least is a psychological symptom of certain mentail illnesses such as depression, psychoticism, attachment problems etc.
    ////AMG
    Likes LashingStanley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artm3 View Post
    some consider conservatism a mental disorder

Racism, Conservatism, and ````phobia are linked to low IQ:
    Hodson and Busseri (2012) concluded in a correlational study published in Psychological Science that people who score low on General Intelligence tests are more likely to develop greater prejudiced, racist beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood. The study was done on 15,874 kids. Kids who were tested with low IQ were more likely to obtain racist and conservative attitudes. Similarly, higher intelligence in childhood has been shown to predict less racism in adulthood. They also found that poor abstract reasoning skills were linked to ````phobic attitudes. These support the idea that low intelligence brings up poor mental skills and especially ‘less effort thinking’ in which as a result children tend to show right-wing attitudes.

Racism, Conservatism, and ````phobia can be a sign of mental illness:
    The debate over racism, conservatism, and ````phobia can continue to mental illness. According to The American Psychiatric Association, extreme racism can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders. So could another study support the idea that ````phobia is associated with mental disorders, or, at least is a psychological symptom of certain mentail illnesses such as depression, psychoticism, attachment problems etc.
    And BMW owners seem to be labeled as "jerk drivers" based off some research. Oh, and Prius drivers. It`s not your imagination: BMW drivers are the biggest jerks So your point?

Also, I am Hispanic/Native married to a French/Filipino/Hawaiian woman AND I`m conservative, go figure!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I`m thinking you didn`t think about this a lot before posting. There`s no way someone who has gender identity issues would come first over say repeat violence convictions or animal cruelty issues. What about numerous expressions of wanting to kill or injure coupled with regular uncontrollable anger outbursts?
    Stanley made the statement that crazy people should not have guns THEN states "trannies" should not be in the military. He was the one linking the two and my reply was that if you want to take guns away from crazy/mental people then START with the gender confused because it`s a known mental disorder.

So yes, I gave it a great deal of thought.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

And BMW owners seem to be labeled as "jerk drivers" based off some research. Oh, and Prius drivers. It`s not your imagination: BMW drivers are the biggest jerks So your point?

Also, I am Hispanic/Native married to a French/Filipino/Hawaiian woman AND I`m conservative, go figure!
    being racist knows no racial constraints
    as silly as a white person saying " I have a black friend "

I don`t drive a BMW
    I drive an AMG
    but the joke goes:
    a porcupine has its pricks on the outside
    a BMW on the inside
    lol

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
    Albert Einstein
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

I bet chris kyles wife wished he had not handed a weapon to a guy who had ptsd and whose doctor said he should be restricted from having weapons
    if a doctor with a concurring second opinion says he presents a danger to himself and others that is good enough for me

as for the `trannie` rant
    way too dark for me
    alot of subtext in there

were you ever in the Service?
    I can`t speak for his wife. It`s a tragedy all the way around.

No, I never served.

Anthony

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t speak for his wife. It`s a tragedy all the way around.

No, I never served.

Anthony
    it was stupidity on kyles part
    insanity on the shooters
    easily avoidable
    the guy had ptsd from being in gunfights...so hand him a gun?
    how about a museum, a concert, fishing, driving school
    a gun?! a gun centric lifestyle is not healthy

and it`s the survivors who suffer
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t drive a BMW
    I drive an AMG
    but the joke goes:
    a BMW on the inside
    lol

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
    Albert Einstein
    Not sure I ever stated you did drive a BMW. correct? I just searched "jerk drivers" and those articles came up. This is a "car" forum, hence the correlation.

My father was racist, even against others of his own so yes racism knows no bounds or political party. Democrats killed or threatened how many blacks? Does this mean all Dems are racist? No of course not. Conservatives are portrayed as redneck and ignorant and haters of all but is that really true? No, of course not.

Anthony

Post Thanks / Like

as silly as a white person saying " I have a black friend "

I don`t drive a BMW
    I drive an AMG
    but the joke goes:
    a BMW on the inside
    lol

Albert Einstein
    Easy on the bmw jokes please.........
    (look up my older posts)

Actually no bmw or corvette jokes.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure I ever stated you did drive a BMW. correct? I just searched "jerk drivers" and those articles came up. This is a "car" forum, hence the correlation.

My father was racist, even against others of his own so yes racism knows no bounds or political party. Democrats killed or threatened how many blacks? Does this mean all Dems are racist? No of course not. Conservatives are portrayed as redneck and ignorant and haters of all but is that really true? No, of course not.

Anthony
    I mentioned it in this thread
    regardless, why bring it up?
    I posted that article because you ARE a conservative lol

yes, many dems are racist
    not as many as repubs though
    the difference is the dems know it and are trying to make ammends
    you guys call it white guilt, "
    be proud of your race!!! "
    repubs think it is acceptable, trump exploited it

a big effort of the russian attacks was racial
    alienate blacks
    play to trump supporters
    it worked
    minority turnout was down
    white redneck racist up, heck the kkk, supremists and nazis endorsed him!
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

This lastest discussion has nothing but a few guys going back and forth after one another with what appears to be the hope that they’ll write something that gives the other a mind changing “epiphany moment”. Well... it’s not going to happen. This is not the type of conversation that makes a thread of value. If this type of discussion doesn’t stop, this thread will be closed.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Coleroad, grisby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Easy on the bmw jokes please.........
    (look up my older posts)

Actually no bmw or corvette jokes.
    I`ve had a slew
    535is
    e30 m3
    e36 m3
    e46 m3
    e39 m5

then I saw the error of my ways
    they make a great car

the vette has become a world class hipo car
    z06 is a monster
    ////AMG
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    This lastest discussion has nothing but a few guys going back and forth after one another with what appears to be the hope that they’ll write something that gives the other a mind changing “epiphany moment”. Well... it’s not going to happen. This is not the type of conversation that makes a thread of value. If this type of discussion doesn’t stop this thread will be closed.
    it may be of no value, granted
    but I (and imo the others) are under no illusion that we will change others (or anything)
    heck, it`s a struggle for me to make small changes within myself lol
    ////AMG

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding this, I was speaking with law enforcement folks and the topic of magazines came up and capacity. We make fun of California and other states as they really screw over gun owners (which is one of the reasons why many leave that state) in limiting their magazine capacity yet does not effect the use of guns in crimes.

When asked if only single shot guns were allowed would the police and security that guards celebs and political figures also be restricted to single shot firearms they replied with "Hell No!" Well why not, if civilians have to have single shot guns why not LEO`s and such?

Cause, the bad guys will still have high capacity magazines AND innovation will find a way to make single shot guns multi shot. Anyone with a good sense of gun mechanics can make a gun with a trip to Home Depot!

Anthony

Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 336970717273747576777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread Information