Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    yep

I wasn`t going to allow myself to be stereotyped.........
    Now? Really?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I do turn on msnbc once in a while to double morning joes viewership.

But can only handle them for about 12 seconds
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody please tell me another country in the world where illegal immigrants could overtly walk into the halls of federal government during a nationally televised state function. I`ll wait.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

But don`t understand why I gotta pay for other guys wives/girlfriends birth control.....

Can someone explain that for me ?!?!?!?
    1. Because it`s important preventative healthcare.

2. Because 42% of unintended pregnancies end in abortion.

3. The government spends over 20 Billion a year on unintended pregnancies

4. Condoms are only about 82% effective at preventing pregnancy where pills, patches, rings, shots, IUD`s etc. are between 91-99% effective at preventing unintended pregnancy.

I`ve heard so many people who aren`t familiar with the facts say "we shouldn`t have to pay towards providing women with free birth control/contraception and THEY should do a better job keeping their legs closed." It`s just as important to educate the public on WHY this preventative measure is something that we should all support.
    Likes DBAILEY liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, let me see if I can phrase this so as not to offend:

The Democrats are not trying to coddle the non US citizens. They are using them to try to get future votes. It should be obvious from what happened 8 years ago, the Immigrant issue doesn`t touch the buttons of the influential in the Democratic Party. They had the votes to handle the issue, but chose not to address it. They addressed health care. That was their priority not the DACA people.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I do turn on msnbc once in a while to double morning joes viewership.

But can only handle them for about 12 seconds
    If this upsets you to have me respond directly to your posts, let me know and I will stop.

Your post is exactly the type of thinking that I have been trying to address in my previous posts. Like it or not, a person either listens to the other side(s) or they end up with a distorted view of reality. I strongly believe this and I hope my posts express that.

I`m not saying believe it or agree with it. Just sincerely try to understand the points they`re making. Even if the entire time you`re trying to figure out how they`re wrong.
    Likes LashingStanley, Stokdgs liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Ok, let me see if I can phrase this so as not to offend:

The Democrats are not trying to coddle the non US citizens. They are using them to try to get future votes. It should be obvious from what happened 8 years ago, the Immigrant issue doesn`t touch the buttons of the influential in the Democratic Party. They had the votes to handle the issue, but chose not to address it. They addressed health care. That was their priority not the DACA people.
    Yes ! Thanks for the reminder !
    Way back then and then again for the re-election, they were sending buses down to the Border to bring in illegals to vote for him on election day..
    Dan F

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

If this upsets you to have me respond directly to your posts, let me know and I will stop.

Your post is exactly the type of thinking that I have been trying to address in my previous posts. Like it or not, a person either listens to the other side(s) or they end up with a distorted view of reality. I strongly believe this and I hope my posts express that.

I`m not saying believe it or agree with it. Just sincerely try to understand the points they`re making. Even if the entire time you`re trying to figure out how they`re wrong.

Yes, I always listen to all sides, try to do research on them, and then make up my mind on what I am ok with.. Never feel I am getting distorted views as I am too well grounded in what is ultimately, Truth.. Truth Eternal, Truth Divine..
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Yes ! Thanks for the reminder !
    Way back then and then again for the re-election, they were sending buses down to the Border to bring in illegals to vote for him on election day..
    Dan F
    Wow, that`s a huge scandal! Why isn`t Trump exposing it and prosecuting the people involved?

Post Thanks / Like

I always listen, and always use tons of news sources. I got plenty of time to make up my own mind.

Post Thanks / Like

This sums it up pretty well:

President Trump had military heroes, parents in search of justice, a man who had escaped the cruelty of a dictator, and a young man who had taken it on himself to honor the graves of Veterans as his guests last night
    The democrats brought illegal aliens.
    Likes Strong66, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This sums it up pretty well:

President Trump had military heroes, parents in search of justice, a man who had escaped the cruelty of a dictator, and a young man who had taken it on himself to honor the graves of Veterans as his guests last night
    The democrats brought illegal aliens.
    lol, the "man who had escaped the cruelty of a dictator" was an illegal alien in the country to which he fled. surely you see the irony in praising that but condemning the other illegal immigrants who likely left for similar reasons(material deprivation, corrupt governments, etc.)

the illegal aliens that were brought to the state of the union address, regardless of how stupid I think that ploy was, could fit all of your positive descriptions too. so no, it doesn`t sum it up at all. trying to just quickly gloss over all those things is incredibly short sighted; each and every one of those situations deserves to be examined instead of boiled down to a talking point for whatever political party you identify with.
    Likes rlmccarty2000, LashingStanley liked this post
    Thanks LashingStanley thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    lol, the "man who had escaped the cruelty of a dictator" was an illegal alien in the country to which he fled. surely you see the irony in praising that but condemning the other illegal immigrants who likely left for similar reasons(material deprivation, corrupt governments, etc.)

the illegal aliens that were brought to the state of the union address, regardless of how stupid I think that ploy was, could fit all of your positive descriptions too. so no, it doesn`t sum it up at all. trying to just quickly gloss over all those things is incredibly short sighted; each and every one of those situations deserves to be examined instead of boiled down to a talking point for whatever political party you identify with.
    Don`t matter. Dems didn`t clap for any of em......... One even had to run to his safe place.

Gutierrez Stormed Out Of SOTU | The Daily Caller

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas Sowell‏
    @ThomasSowell
    Follow
    Follow @ThomasSowell

More
    “Despite whatever the left may say, or even believe, about their concern for the poor, their actual behavior shows their interest in the poor to be greatest when the poor can be used as a focus of the left’s denunciations of society.”

Post Thanks / Like

www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing

Page 59 of 107 FirstFirst ... 94546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread Information