Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Not thrilled with the net neutrality thing.
    Likes pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

"If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Likes LashingStanley liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    Charles Sykes, you are still mad because Trump won ??

Whatever you can throw up about him, where were you, when that little twerp muslim president was entertaining the muslim brotherhood in the white house so many times, they can`t count them?? Why were you not writing about the billions of dollars on pallets that little twerp idiot man gave to Iran???

And exactly how much of your entire salary have YOU donated to worthy causes this year ??? How much???? Yeah, didnt think so..

You just want to be stuck in the muck where all the bottom feeder swamp people live, huh .... Good luck there...

Despite all the flaws, real or imagined this man has, tell us all, little charlie, what exactly have YOU done to help anyone, that was a sacrifice to you????
    Dan F
    Likes Strong66, danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Stokdgs, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes Stokdgs, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

This government of ours is an embarrassment. Talking about government shutdown? Again? What’s it been, 6 months? I get paid to do a budget, and I don’t get to say “oops, we’re gonna go bankrupt, gotta find more money” every 6 months and manage to keep my job. This is absolutely pathetic.

Stop spending money on wars. Stop giving ANYBODY a tax cut. Stop giving out free government money. If the budget doesn’t work? Senate and congress gets a pay cut. Their retirement money gets borrowed against to cover short falls. I wonder how many flimsy budgets there would be if that happened.

Stop re electing idiots like Schumer and Lindsay graham. They’re all inept and none of them care about American taxpayers. I am so sick of this nonsense.
    Likes Stokdgs, LashingStanley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-six...paign-for-nsa/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/s...0%7Ctwterm%5E1

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/s...0%7Ctwterm%5E1

Are you human or a Russian Bot?
    How many hours a day does it take to come up with all this?
    Likes LashingStanley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Charles Sykes, you are still mad because Trump won ??

Whatever you can throw up about him, where were you, when that little twerp muslim president was entertaining the muslim brotherhood in the white house so many times, they can`t count them?? Why were you not writing about the billions of dollars on pallets that little twerp idiot man gave to Iran???

And exactly how much of your entire salary have YOU donated to worthy causes this year ??? How much???? Yeah, didnt think so..

You just want to be stuck in the muck where all the bottom feeder swamp people live, huh .... Good luck there...

Despite all the flaws, real or imagined this man has, tell us all, little charlie, what exactly have YOU done to help anyone, that was a sacrifice to you????
    Dan F
    If you were aiming for the title of "2017`s most shameful bigotry spewed by an Autopian" I think you nailed it.

Don`t know what is more appalling.... you referring to President Barack Obama as a "twerp Muslim President" or the fact that two members "liked" it.

That said, I appreciate that you`re the type of guy that doesn`t allow "facts" or "evidence" get in the way of your beliefs.

Disapproving of the President`s job performance is one thing, but calling a Christian a "muslim" based on a fallacy and one of many untruths nurtured by President Donald Trump is nothing more than a conspiracy theory that`s occasionally discharged from the lips of those that are too ignorant and misinformed to let reality change their world view.

It really surprises me that Dan Chappa (danlc95), someone I have the utmost respect for would "like" that post.
    Dislikes Stokdgs disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Are you human or a Russian Bot?
    How many hours a day does it take to come up with all this?
    Roughly 10 seconds scrolling through my Twitter timeline.....exhausting

Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LashingStanley View Post
    If you were aiming for the title of "2017`s most shameful bigotry spewed by an Autopian" I think you nailed it.

Don`t know what is more appalling.... you referring to President Barack Obama as a "twerp Muslim President" or the fact that two members "liked" it.

That said, I appreciate that you`re the type of guy that doesn`t allow "facts" or "evidence" get in the way of your beliefs.

Disapproving of the President`s job performance is one thing, but calling a Christian a "muslim" based on a fallacy and one of many untruths nurtured by President Donald Trump is nothing more than a conspiracy theory that`s occasionally discharged from the lips of those that are too ignorant and misinformed to let reality change their world view.

It really surprises me that Dan Chappa (danlc95), someone I have the utmost respect for would "like" that post.
    You know I try not to get involved in these kinds of threads anymore because it`s a waste of my time and everyone else`s. We live in a tribal society today where we seek out and absorb information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs and prejudices. Our accomplice in this is a news media, on both sides, that is driven, for the last 30 years, by profits, rather than a simple duty to report the facts. This leads to hyperbole, sensationalism, and beating of dead horses.

I understand your disappointment in some members. However, consider this. I have a friend who has very different religious beliefs than I do. I often say that if she grew up in my house, she would believe as I do, and if I grew up in hers, I would believe as she does. I think it`s near impossible to listen to the "news" in today`s world (and you`re likely to gravitate to the "news" that makes you feel most comfortable about your pre-existing beliefs) without being brainwashed to a certain extent.

Of course no one wants to admit (or even consider) that they may have been brainwashed, just like they don`t want to admit the wax they use, that they spent all weekend researching on the internet isn`t the greatest there is (reference the "wax wars" from Autopia years ago). It`s much easier to just think that you are the one with the level-headed ideas, and the people on the other side are just crazies.

It`s sad to realize that people that you respect in other ways can have views that are completely divergent from yours, but you have compartmentalize that and remember that as a society we have more in common with each other than we have differences. Seek things that bring us together (like car wax) rather than things that push us apart. And most of all, don`t look down on the single-bucket with grit guard method if you use the GDWM, and vice-versa. Can`t we all get along?
    Thanks House of Wax, Strong66, LashingStanley thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Can`t we all get along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 54142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869105 ... LastLast

Thread Information