Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Well by that logic, the kid in Charlottesville must have been inspired by Islamic terrorism since car attacks have been carried out several times before, so i guess it`s all Islam`s fault

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This cultivated race war just needs to stop already. Both sides.

These folks need to move on from the fact that people owned slaves during this country`s start. All races of people owned slaves if they could afford it - it wasn`t just the evil white men. Blacks, Native Americans, Whites, it`s all documented. That`s the way things were back then. Was it right? No. Hence Abraham Lincoln abolishing it.

Also, the Civil war was NOT fought over slavery. It was fought over state`s rights vs. the Federal government telling them what they could do / not do. While the issue of slavery certainly played a large part in the war, it wasn`t the "single item issue" people make it out to be today.

My frustration lies in the fact that I am automatically biased in any opinion I have or am a bigot simply because I`m white. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. They have different skin colors, eye shapes, hair textures, etc. Along with different cultures, religions, backgrounds. My views may differ from "theirs", whoever "they" are, but it`s not out of malicious intent. Diversity is something to be recognized, not sterilized. You can`t address diversity without recognizing these differences. Everyone has something to add (even me with my "evil white man" automatically bigoted opinions). One can`t try to recognize, accept, and celebrate this diversity while simultaneously counting it as a micro-aggression when a difference is brought up (had personal experiences where positive comments about a black person`s hair style or the very ornate and beautiful pattern of a muslim`s dress/hijab was met with a hostile glare). If people say something dumb, have the common courtesy to sit down with them and maybe explain how that might be offensive. Talking to eachother like civilized adults is how opinions get changed and people learn. Not broadcasting the most left wing or right wing message one can think of to people who are already on the defensive.

I seriously considered going to the (recently cancelled) white nationalist rally or whatever that was supposed to come to Texas A&M. I was going to bring a sign that said:

"I`m White.
    You`re ______
    Who Cares?
    Let`s get a beer"

Sorry for the rant; I`m just completely done with this whole racism mess. Who cares who started it? Racism is a hatred no one can afford to have, whatever side you might be on.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Likes House of Wax, Angus, rlmccarty2000, JVD liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, House of Wax, Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    This cultivated race war just needs to stop already. Both sides.

These folks need to move on from the fact that people owned slaves during this country`s start. All races of people owned slaves if they could afford it - it wasn`t just the evil white men. Blacks, Native Americans, Whites, it`s all documented. That`s the way things were back then. Was it right? No. Hence Abraham Lincoln abolishing it.

Also, the Civil war was NOT fought over slavery. It was fought over state`s rights vs. the Federal government telling them what they could do / not do. While the issue of slavery certainly played a large part in the war, it wasn`t the "single item issue" people make it out to be today.

My frustration lies in the fact that I am automatically biased in any opinion I have or am a bigot simply because I`m white. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. They have different skin colors, eye shapes, hair textures, etc. Along with different cultures, religions, backgrounds. My views may differ from "theirs", whoever "they" are, but it`s not out of malicious intent. Diversity is something to be recognized, not sterilized. You can`t address diversity without recognizing these differences. Everyone has something to add (even me with my "evil white man" automatically bigoted opinions). One can`t try to recognize, accept, and celebrate this diversity while simultaneously counting it as a micro-aggression when a difference is brought up (had personal experiences where positive comments about a black person`s hair style or the very ornate and beautiful pattern of a muslim`s dress/hijab was met with a hostile glare). If people say something dumb, have the common courtesy to sit down with them and maybe explain how that might be offensive. Talking to eachother like civilized adults is how opinions get changed and people learn. Not broadcasting the most left wing or right wing message one can think of to people who are already on the defensive.

I seriously considered going to the (recently cancelled) white nationalist rally or whatever that was supposed to come to Texas A&M. I was going to bring a sign that said:

"I`m White.
    You`re ______
    Who Cares?
    Let`s get a beer"

Sorry for the rant; I`m just completely done with this whole racism mess. Who cares who started it? Racism is a hatred no one can afford to have, whatever side you might be on.
    Well said

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes nickclark08 liked this post
    Thanks nickclark08 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    this cultivated race war just needs to stop already. Both sides.

These folks need to move on from the fact that people owned slaves during this country`s start. All races of people owned slaves if they could afford it - it wasn`t just the evil white men. Blacks, native americans, whites, it`s all documented. That`s the way things were back then. Was it right? No. Hence abraham lincoln abolishing it.

Also, the civil war was not fought over slavery. It was fought over state`s rights vs. The federal government telling them what they could do / not do. While the issue of slavery certainly played a large part in the war, it wasn`t the "single item issue" people make it out to be today.

My frustration lies in the fact that i am automatically biased in any opinion i have or am a bigot simply because i`m white. People are different. They have different skin colors, eye shapes, hair textures, etc. Along with different cultures, religions, backgrounds. My views may differ from "theirs", whoever "they" are, but it`s not out of malicious intent. Diversity is something to be recognized, not sterilized. You can`t address diversity without recognizing these differences. Everyone has something to add (even me with my "evil white man" automatically bigoted opinions). One can`t try to recognize, accept, and celebrate this diversity while simultaneously counting it as a micro-aggression when a difference is brought up (had personal experiences where positive comments about a black person`s hair style or the very ornate and beautiful pattern of a muslim`s dress/hijab was met with a hostile glare). If people say something dumb, have the common courtesy to sit down with them and maybe explain how that might be offensive. Talking to eachother like civilized adults is how opinions get changed and people learn. Not broadcasting the most left wing or right wing message one can think of to people who are already on the defensive.

I seriously considered going to the (recently cancelled) white nationalist rally or whatever that was supposed to come to texas a&m. I was going to bring a sign that said:

"i`m white.
    You`re ______
    who cares?
    Let`s get a beer"

sorry for the rant; i`m just completely done with this whole racism mess. Who cares who started it? Racism is a hatred no one can afford to have, whatever side you might be on.
    amen !
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes nickclark08 liked this post
    Thanks nickclark08 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

REALIZATION

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food
    prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.
    His meals are provided at no cost to him.
    He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during
    the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing,
    and nothing is required of him.
    He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger
    than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he
    makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
    He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives
    these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king,
    and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
    All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a
    living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and
    suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

My dog is a democrat!
    Likes Mbkite, GearHead_1 liked this post
    Thanks GearHead_1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I dont even think its about Dem and Republicans any more. I think the majority of republicans are open boarder, globalist, green house gas sucking morons.

Trump is the only one to come out against all of them.

Sure it would be better if Rand Paul won the election, I think, imo.

The dems movement is to erase all of our traditions, customs and values. When that happens they can interchangably assign any belief, custom, law or people into our country they want, because we wont believe in anything anymore....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    I dont even think its about Dem and Republicans any more. I think the majority of republicans are open boarder, globalist, green house gas sucking morons.

Trump is the only one to come out against all of them.

Sure it would be better if Rand Paul won the election, I think, imo.

The dems movement is to erase all of our traditions, customs and values. When that happens they can interchangably assign any belief, custom, law or people into our country they want, because we wont believe in anything anymore....
    Interesting comment here, you may not think about the "Dem or Repulicans" but you`ve thought about it enough to assign traits to both sides.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Bunky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ron, they made a song!!! (Country, of course)

https://youtu.be/H3VLqLLWxbQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    REALIZATION

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food
    prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.
    His meals are provided at no cost to him.
    He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during
    the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing,
    and nothing is required of him.
    He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger
    than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he
    makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
    He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives
    these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king,
    and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
    All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a
    living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and
    suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

My dog is a democrat!
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

“That’s too bad.”

Trump in a response to a question for comment about the collision of the USS John McCain.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    “That’s too bad.”

Trump in a response to a question for comment about the collision of the USS John McCain.
    Once again delivers the perfect response thus protecting information that may be classified.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Like the imaginary red line.........

Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465101 ... LastLast

Thread Information