Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by artm3 View Post
    Nazi = evil
    Oppose nazi = good
    Very simple
    Agreed. You can also oppose "Nazis" and their ideology without beating the crap out of people. I know this sounds crazy, but it is possible to call out both sides. These so called Nazi`s and racists are gross and evil.......And so is Antifa and these anarchists that have been for the last year beating the snot out of people, destroying property, lighting stuff on fire, throwing human waste on people, and doing whatever necessary to shut down anyone they don`t agree with. I really can`t wrap my head around what`s controversial about saying both groups royally suck
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes GearHead_1, RPPM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Agreed. You can also oppose "Nazis" and their ideology without beating the crap out of people. I know this sounds crazy, but it is possible to call out both sides. These so called Nazi`s and racists are gross and evil.......And so is Antifa and these anarchists that have been for the last year beating the snot out of people, destroying property, lighting stuff on fire, throwing human waste on people, and doing whatever necessary to shut down anyone they don`t agree with. I really can`t wrap my head around what`s controversial about saying both groups royally suck
    Yup, well said. Remaining a free people means that we must be tolerant of those that don`t have the same views or beliefs that we do. That doesn`t mean we have to jump ship and support any group but rather that we know people won`t see things our way and they have that option available to them as a free people. Further my belief is that people instinctively know right from wrong but all to often choose not to follow that innate understanding. Just my .02 cents.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes House of Wax liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Where Is the Corporate Disavowal of Black Lives Matter?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The Dems are pushing until there is a gun fight, then they can say see! the Republicans are as crazy as we have been saying!@!

But even the people, (myself included) we dont like, arnt shooting people, burning buildings, killing people like BLM does....

Post Thanks / Like

Who bussed in the paid protestors? Who made their signs, who organized them.

#thanksobama

Post Thanks / Like

This will end the same way terrorism will end. Most of the west ignores the terrorists, they pop up and cause mayhem, we respond with a yawn. Then one day a few buildings collapse, now you got our attention.

The dems are gonna push until what, you get our attention? It will be a masacre, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

`to form a peaceful protest`

Why did that `group` protesting the statue removal show up in full riot gear then? They just happen to keep it the trunk of their car?

BS
    Likes Ronkh, Angus liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The country is so alienated, politically segregated, and broken that only a catastrophic event, be it natural or man made will ever get this country to unite again. It`s got to that point.
    Likes House of Wax, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    The country is so alienated, politically segregated, and broken that only a catastrophic event, be it natural or man made will ever get this country to unite again. It`s got to that point.
    I`m torn. watching the news and following things online, it sure seems that way. But then I think about what I personally experience on a day to day basis, and none of this stuff is an issue. Honest to God, I think the MSM does more harm than good at this point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Likes Ronkh, nickclark08 liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This little nugget from back during the election seems pretty relevant right now:

Understanding Charlottesville: Antifa and agitprop

Foval explained his strategy to an undercover journalist with James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. He boasted specifically about the art of provoking violence at Trump rallies, all of which was recorded on camera.
    “There’s a script of engagement,” said Foval. “Sometimes the crazies bite, and sometimes the crazies don’t bite.”

He continued, “They’re starting conversations in the line. Right? They’re not starting confrontations in the rally. Because once they’re inside the rally they’re under Secret Service’s control.”

The “they” in question are the provocateurs Foval’s people planted to agitate the crowd. Some were seasoned operatives like the union thugs Democrats have employed for years. “They’ll do whateeeevvverrr you want,” said Foval.

Others were clueless human cannon fodder. “I’m saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do s–t,” Foval bragged. “Make no mistake. Over the last 20 years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff.”

Foval understood that this strategy worked only because the media wanted it to work. “The media will cover it no matter where it happens,” he stated. “The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic.”

“I mean, honestly, it is not hard to get some of these a–holes to pop off,” he elaborated. “It is a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally in ‘Planned Parenthood’ T-shirts or ‘Trump is a Nazi,’ you know. You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”

This is not a strategy Foval improvised for the campaign. The “script of engagement” dates back to at least the 1920s when the Soviets/Russians first started meddling in American politics.
    Likes Ronkh, nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

"The comment also drew condemnation across social media, including from the Senate Democratic leadership. In a statement, Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh called the comments "unacceptable" and said Chappelle-Nadal "should be be ashamed of herself." & then offered her a job as head of dnc.....
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

rofl

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364100 ... LastLast

Thread Information