Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 508687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1596
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Unofficial *Official* Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I understand, but are they american cars only?
    He actually owns three MB cars. Now he wants to slap a 25% import fee on any German made car. I guess I’ll have to stick with one of the many American made German cars. If Trump has a plan maybe he needs to tell us what it is instead of tweeting “Fair Trade!”. What a dimwit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    He actually owns three MB cars. Now he wants to slap a 25% import fee on any German made car. I guess I’ll have to stick with one of the many American made German cars. If Trump has a plan maybe he needs to tell us what it is instead of tweeting “Fair Trade!”. What a dimwit.
    So you thought telling the Taliban when we were pulling out was a good idea too ?!?!?!?!?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

In actuality, they charge us 10% of every car we sent them, we charge them 2.5%.

Fair???
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    In actuality, they charge us 10% of every car we sent them, we charge them 2.5%.

Fair???
    I wasn’t around for the negotiations. There may be more involved than 10% vs 2.5%. We may get a break on other goods we import or export. The US is a major agricultural power around the world. I doubt Germany exports much of its agricultural products to the US. We have a global economy which makes it difficult to look at one trade deal with one country a say it is fair or not without examining our trade deals with all countries. China is where we should be examining our trade deals, but for some reason Trump doesn’t want to ruffle their feathers.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, if he can lower the price on bmw`s, I may look at a 550m xi
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

All of you Lucky Ones near South Carolina have this beautiful BMW plant to visit if you want to see something really incredible -- https://www.bmwusfactory.com/manufac...79720331#stats
    You can even order one that may not be built there and pick it up there in Greer...

These people are pretty self- sustaining using everything they can to get needed energy for less and not hurt the environment..
    Since 1994...

Will be interesting to see how the trade policies will affect this plant someday, or perhaps not...
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Trump now is tweeting the “he has the absolute power to pardon himself”. Why even say anything like this? I always heard “no man is above the law”. I guess like everything else this does not apply to King Trump. Reminds me of Nixon and his above the law approach. He should just sit down with Mueller and clear his name, unless he is guilty. That’s what an innocent man would do.

Post Thanks / Like

Trump truly has the “bully pulpit”. Now he has cancelled the Eagles celebration at the White House because of his assertion that they disrespected Veterans and the flag by kneeling during the National Anthem. No Eagles players kneeled during the season, zero. Fox even had the gall to show players kneeling in prayer before the game as an “example” of their disrespect. I get it. The NFL blocked him from buying a team in 2014 and now he wants them to feel some pain. He is a petty little man, a bully that needs to be taught a lesson. He is a national embarrassment.
    Likes Bunky, pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trump truly has the “bully pulpit”. Now he has cancelled the Eagles celebration at the White House because of his assertion that they disrespected Veterans and the flag by kneeling during the National Anthem. No Eagles players kneeled during the season, zero. Fox even had the gall to show players kneeling in prayer before the game as an “example” of their disrespect. I get it. The NFL blocked him from buying a team in 2014 and now he wants them to feel some pain. He is a petty little man, a bully that needs to be taught a lesson. He is a national embarrassment.
    So after 80 said they were going and that swindled down to 4 (3 plus mascot), he should still have the celebration?

WOW

Post Thanks / Like

So after 80 said they were going and that swindled down to 4 (3 plus mascot), he should still have the celebration?

WOW
    The problem is he said he cancelled it because the Eagles did not stand up for the National Anthem, not because only 4 wanted to go. If three players wanted to go why couldn’t he invite those three? I guess he only had room for Kim Kardashian or her nut job husband. He had a celebration anyway. He should just play more golf.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem is he said he cancelled it because the Eagles did not stand up for the National Anthem, not because only 4 wanted to go. If three players wanted to go why couldn’t he invite those three? I guess he only had room for Kim Kardashian or her nut job husband. He had a celebration anyway. He should just play more golf.
    You really need to listen to other news sources...…. (and enjoy the tax cuts)
    Likes pdqgp liked this post

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught the end of game 3 last night. Gotta feel bad for LeBron James, he so wants to turn down an invitation to the White House but unless the Cavs can win 4 in a row he won`t get the chance.
    The devil made me do it the first time.
    The second time I done it on my own.

The only good thing about getting old is no longer having to worry about dying young.

Post Thanks / Like

You really need to listen to other news sources...…. (and enjoy the tax cuts)

Dude, it words from the man`s own mouth and the actions he takes that form my opinion of this ridiculous and embarrassing president. I do not need a news source to tell me what to think.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to realize some have different standards for different people which means they really do not have any standards.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    You have to realize some have different standards for different people which means they really do not have any standards.
    My standards are pretty consistent, anything my guy does is okay and anything the other guy does is immoral, illegal, stupid, WHY ISN"T HE/SHE UNDER THE JAIL YET!!!!

But in all seriousness it has been strange to see so many people jumping sides over the last few years on so many different issues based solely on the occupant of the White House.
    The devil made me do it the first time.
    The second time I done it on my own.

The only good thing about getting old is no longer having to worry about dying young.

Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 508687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast

Thread Information