Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone vape?

Post Thanks / Like

anyone vape?

well i was wondering if anyone here vapes, does comps, and what your builds are. i vape with a segelli 150watt with a mutation v4 clapton at .4 ohms.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone vape?

I did, then gave to my kid.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    I did, then gave to my kid.
    haha what did you vape ron?
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, sure do. Vaporshark DNA 40 w/ Subtank, an iPV4 with Herakles II/Plus (whatever they call it), and some mech mods / drippers.

Been vaping for 2.5 years, helped kick a bad Copenhagen habit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    Yup, sure do. Vaporshark DNA 40 w/ Subtank, an iPV4 with Herakles II/Plus (whatever they call it), and some mech mods / drippers.

Been vaping for 2.5 years, helped kick a bad Copenhagen habit.
    how do you like the herakles 2? i am tryign my first tank its the kanger sub, not used to the mild air flow...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I vape.

While Im otherwise a rather extreme health-nut, I simply *LOVED* the occasional (annual avg. was <2/day for decades) cigarette and my MDs didnt consider it a significant risk. But one day I couldnt shake the idea that "this is gonna kill me in a nasty way.." so I switched to vaping back when I was 52.

After about six months of vaping (insted of smoking "analogs", and I do vape more) my cardio suddenly got a *lot* easier, which kinda surprised me given the little I smoked and how I was already in great shape by any measure, so I take it as a good decision. Even if...sigh... it is like replacing Kobe beef with a tofu burger, at least compared to a Camel nonfilter.

Nothing fancy (heh heh, dont want to enjoy it *too* much ), I run a ProVari, usually with an Aspire Nautilus.
    Likes Ronkh, nickclark08, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ascarbo27 View Post
    haha what did you vape ron?
    Tesla box
    Aspire triton
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

how do you like the herakles 2? i am tryign my first tank its the kanger sub, not used to the mild air flow...
    Had the original, loved it, and no different with the new one. Seems to wick better, and it has top fill (once you get a tank with it, you wont want to use your others.

Only caveat is the tank paired with 0.2 ohm SS coils is power hungry (for a tank)... I run mine at 60 watts and it doesnt break a sweat with 80 VG.

I like my subtank on the mini DNA 40 mentioned above for a "pocket rig"... not big and bulky at all. The airflow is a bit anemic.

Post Thanks / Like

a ProVari!!!? those things are beast. my girlfriend vapes the nautilus. we love that thing. she has a 30 w eleaf lol

Post Thanks / Like

i will have to try that tank out. i want to get a smok tank those things push some ohms. some coils being quad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Yeah, I vape.

While Im otherwise a rather extreme health-nut, I simply *LOVED* the occasional (annual avg. was <2/day for decades) cigarette and my MDs didnt consider it a significant risk. But one day I couldnt shake the idea that "this is gonna kill me in a nasty way.." so I switched to vaping back when I was 52.

After about six months of vaping (insted of smoking "analogs", and I do vape more) my cardio suddenly got a *lot* easier, which kinda surprised me given the little I smoked and how I was already in great shape by any measure, so I take it as a good decision. Even if...sigh... it is like replacing Kobe beef with a tofu burger, at least compared to a Camel nonfilter.

Nothing fancy (heh heh, dont want to enjoy it *too* much ), I run a ProVari, usually with an Aspire Nautilus.
    The Nautilus paired with a VV stick battery was my "old faithful" for like a year and a half. Loved that thing (battery broke, and tank go donated to someone else trying to use the gas-station ecigs - GROSS)

Post Thanks / Like

same with mine nick. ron how was your tesla box?

Post Thanks / Like

same with mine nick. ron how was your tesla box?
    I was very nice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Yeah, I vape.

Youre probably the last person I wouldve expected to smoke or vape on here lol
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering when one of these threads was going to pop-up. I got tired of walking outside to smoke as I refused to smoke inside even my own home. The hotels we stay at are non-smoking as well. Back in August I thought Id give it a try; bought a small Kanger Evod and it all started from there. Currently using a Joyetech Ego One and Evic VCT Mini. Havent touched a regular cigarette since. Now, Ill cheat every once in a while and get a pack of Dijarum Clove Cigars, but thats once in a blue moon. The only bad thing since I vape inside Ill get on a chain vaping kick and wind up fogging up half my house...
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information