Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you currently watching thread

Lots of good TV out these days. Thought I`d start a thread to discuss what everybody`s watching.

Last Man Standing with Tim Allen is pretty fantastic. Wife and I have caught some episodes here and there and liked it....Decided to start from episode 1 and watch em all.
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you currently watching thread

I am a tv-aholic, I love dvr`ing tv shows and me and the wife sit down and watch a lot them together for about 1-2 hours every other night.
    Love Last Man Standing, watched it since it started.
    Life in Pieces, great show quick half hour comedy. Love the characters, love the way the split the 3 parts of the show between commercials focused on one of the families parts.
    Sadly I now watch all 3 (soon to be 4) Chicago shows, PD, Fire, Med, Soon Justice. Damn you Dick Wolf, I said I would not watch all of them because I hate when producers do crossovers on shows just to try and make you watch they other one but darn-it I got sucked in.
    Still watch Gotham and Agents of Shield but i dont know why, usually in the back ground while I am on the internet and wife wont watch those with me.
    Still watch big Bang Theory, still like it and its better with Penny back in long hair.
    New show I do like Kevin Can Wait, funny enough to enjoy with the wife. Kevin James is always pretty funny.
    New Show I thought I would hate but tried anyways, Lethal Weapon. I love it Damon Waynes is funny as heck and I like it, a cop show thats actually funny and fun to watch.
    MY Favorite, Goldberg`s. As a child of the 80`s this show hits home so many times for me its crazy. The older brother Barry has a shirt he wears in almost every other episode and I had the exact same shirt. This show just hits my 80`s fetish just right.
    New Show, Designated Survivor. This show is growing on my and Kiefer Sutherland is always great.
    Shameless, oh wife and I love this show. A family you can hate one minute and fell so bad for a minute later.
    Blindspot, I like it but dont love it. I think I might like it better if it were on more consistently but when I see it on the dvr I do want to watch it.
    The Black List, great show I love watching this show. Thought the were going to jump the shark chasing the Liz whos my dad *&&%^*&^ but they are finally getting past that.
    NCIS LA, I will still watch from time to time I have it dvr`ed but its more a background during internet time show.
    Likes Civicclutch, 845guy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Top Gear (uk, usa, amazon- Grand Tour)
    Just started watching Vikings on amazon
    Hulu- blind spot, elementary, this is us (randomly caught the pilot episode on nbc last week), speaking of NBC that show where the balls drop (forget the name)- its like plinko kind of, that`s pretty good
    Netflix- kind of taking a back seat to hulu and amazon at the moment, but I liked watching Gotham, The Flash, The Arrow, and of course they always have breaking bad and dexter on there for when I want to watch my two favorite shows ever

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I am a tv-aholic, I love dvr`ing tv shows and me and the wife sit down and watch a lot them together for about 1-2 hours every other night.
    Love Last Man Standing, watched it since it started.
    Life in Pieces, great show quick half hour comedy. Love the characters, love the way the split the 3 parts of the show between commercials focused on one of the families parts.
    Sadly I now watch all 3 (soon to be 4) Chicago shows, PD, Fire, Med, Soon Justice. Damn you Dick Wolf, I said I would not watch all of them because I hate when producers do crossovers on shows just to try and make you watch they other one but darn-it I got sucked in.
    Still watch Gotham and Agents of Shield but i dont know why, usually in the back ground while I am on the internet and wife wont watch those with me.
    Still watch big Bang Theory, still like it and its better with Penny back in long hair.
    New show I do like Kevin Can Wait, funny enough to enjoy with the wife. Kevin James is always pretty funny.
    New Show I thought I would hate but tried anyways, Lethal Weapon. I love it Damon Waynes is funny as heck and I like it, a cop show thats actually funny and fun to watch.
    MY Favorite, Goldberg`s. As a child of the 80`s this show hits home so many times for me its crazy. The older brother Barry has a shirt he wears in almost every other episode and I had the exact same shirt. This show just hits my 80`s fetish just right.
    New Show, Designated Survivor. This show is growing on my and Kiefer Sutherland is always great.
    Shameless, oh wife and I love this show. A family you can hate one minute and fell so bad for a minute later.
    Blindspot, I like it but dont love it. I think I might like it better if it were on more consistently but when I see it on the dvr I do want to watch it.
    The Black List, great show I love watching this show. Thought the were going to jump the shark chasing the Liz whos my dad *&&%^*&^ but they are finally getting past that.
    NCIS LA, I will still watch from time to time I have it dvr`ed but its more a background during internet time show.
    Oh man, my wife got me watching Life In Pieces. We love it. All the characters are hilarious in their own way.

I have a hard time getting into any of the major network`s dramas. A lot of em just seem kinda cheesey. The ones on channels like HBO/Showtime just always hold my interest more. Gotham is kind of a guilty pleasure show for me. Pretty corny, but I still like it.

The Goldberg`s is next on our binge watching list. (We tend to get hooked on one particular show and binge watch till we`re caught up). Really liked the couple of random episodes we`ve watched and it certainly does bring back all kinds of memories growing up in the 80`s.

We`ll probably do Shameless at some point. Everybody I know that has seen it loves it.
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Top Gear (uk, usa, amazon- Grand Tour)
    Just started watching Vikings on amazon
    Hulu- blind spot, elementary, this is us (randomly caught the pilot episode on nbc last week), speaking of NBC that show where the balls drop (forget the name)- its like plinko kind of, that`s pretty good
    Netflix- kind of taking a back seat to hulu and amazon at the moment, but I liked watching Gotham, The Flash, The Arrow, and of course they always have breaking bad and dexter on there for when I want to watch my two favorite shows ever
    We gotta do Breaking Bad and Dexter yet. Haven`t watched a single episode of either

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    We gotta do Breaking Bad and Dexter yet. Haven`t watched a single episode of either
    well pick only one because either one has a pilot episode that will draw you in
    honestly, I think breaking bad has the best pilot episode ever (in my opinion of course)

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh 512 thanks for reminder, don`t know how I forgot.

Top Gear / both old and new, athought old was best and I still watch tons episodes on demand in background while I do stuff

The Grand Tour / loving the new show, these guys are just awesome together.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    Oh 512 thanks for reminder, don`t know how I forgot.

Top Gear / both old and new, athought old was best and I still watch tons episodes on demand in background while I do stuff

The Grand Tour / loving the new show, these guys are just awesome together.
    prime has season 2 top gear UK

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

westworld. on episode 6. first few episodes were slow but really twisted feeling. the story line is starting to pick up though

grand tour. on episode 4. first episode was cool but i`m starting to feel like top gear was better

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donbeezy View Post
    westworld. on episode 6. first few episodes were slow but really twisted feeling. the story line is starting to pick up though

grand tour. on episode 4. first episode was cool but i`m starting to feel like top gear was better
    The second half of the Westworld season was awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Binge watching Dexter. I can`t believe I wasn`t into it when it was "live".

Highly Recommend, if these flew under your radar:
    True Detective (the one with Woody Harelson)
    Hannibal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    Binge watching Dexter. I can`t believe I wasn`t into it when it was "live".

Highly Recommend, if these flew under your radar:
    True Detective (the one with Woody Harelson)
    Hannibal
    love true detective 1. second one was okay, hard to match up with 1 though

Post Thanks / Like

Right now, the last episode of Starcky and Hutch on cozi TV. After this.

Post Thanks / Like

Netflix new series OA on my new (my Christmas present to ME) LG OLED 65 EP6. Freakin` Awesome TV. I need more 4K content.

Post Thanks / Like

Last night was watching the Orange Bowl on DECEMBER 30TH!

Orange Bowl (and Sugar) were always the January 1st night games...for decades.

BCS nonsense has made all but 3 Bowl games completely irrelevant; heck even players don`t take em too seriously, a few sitting them out to protect themselves for NFL.

New Years Day used to be college football nirvana, even with arguments about final #1...part of the fun. Current playoff system still leads to questions/arguments...Penn State and Michigan out, Washington in?

Greed, money...heck is there even a bowl game left without a sponsor? Somehow the Poulan Weed Eater Bowl always struck me as the most nonsensical name for a game.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information