Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump`s Taxes (lol)

I`m still trying to understand the whole "not paying taxes for two decades" thing. It`s funny in a very sad way. I`m not really surprised. It`s every American`s duty to pay the least amount of taxes as possible. I get it. But if no one pays taxes how does the government run? Does everyone else do like Donald? Is it we are just not wealthy enough or just don`t have the tax accountants and lawyers to do it like Donald? I`ve heard for years and years about closing up tax loopholes, but I never knew you could skip paying taxes because you are such a lousy businessman you "lost" almost a Billion dollars. The craziness never stops. Maybe America deserves Donald Trump. Make America Great Again, don`t pay your taxes!
    Likes mikejames, pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump`s Taxes (lol)

So our choices for president are a guy who didn`t pay taxes, or a criminal. Hmmmmm
    auto detailing arroyo grande
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`m still trying to understand the whole "not paying taxes for two decades" thing. It`s funny in a very sad way. I`m not really surprised. It`s every American`s duty to pay the least amount of taxes as possible. I get it. But if no one pays taxes how does the government run? Does everyone else do like Donald? Is it we are just not wealthy enough or just don`t have the tax accountants and lawyers to do it like Donald? I`ve heard for years and years about closing up tax loopholes, but I never knew you could skip paying taxes because you are such a lousy businessman you "lost" almost a Billion dollars. The craziness never stops. Maybe America deserves Donald Trump. Make America Great Again, don`t pay your taxes!
    While I think it`s a little scummy of him, I find it hard to blame him. Why blame him for the system? Who would willingly pay more tax than they were "supposed to" if there was a choice? Seriously?! Close the loopholes. Democrats have been running on tax reform for decades and haven`t fixed squat. How is that Trump`s fault?
    Likes ShakingHorizons, dschribs, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you jrock. Exactly. Every one of you who took a loss claim you would still pay taxes even though you dont owe? LOL BULL. Get over it that he "lost" money and didn`t pay taxes. If your business takes a loss this year pay taxes on an extra 10k income anyway to "help the government" who is WELL KNOWN to use money wisely! lol lol lol lol
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Actually the taxes were paid by the company and passed through to him. Then when $$ was lost he gets to recoup what was paid before,
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes JSFM35X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Actually the taxes were paid by the company and passed through to him. Then when $$ was lost he gets to recoup what was paid before,
    Especially in R/E, since the investment dollars are not expensed, the are depreciated.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

As long as what he did was legal, which so fast no one has said otherwise it`s good business. Really who pays more than their required tax bill ? I`d have a bigger problem with him running for president if he paid taxes he should not have paid.
    Likes danlc95, House of Wax, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you can`t clearly see who is the better human for president by now you need to buy a compas and try and find your way back

Post Thanks / Like

I heard a comedian say this, but I think he`s on to something. I`d like a receipt for the taxes I pay; I want to know where my money goes. If 7-11 can give me an itemized receipt for a RedBull and a Slim Jim, then I think the government ought to be able to handle that too.

I believe it was Dan Cummins.
    Likes danlc95, RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When I don`t go vote, it`s usually because its a obvious landslide.

When i do go vote, it`s because its a close call.

This year I don`t think I`ll go vote, not because it`s an obvious landslide, more like both choices are so crappy, that I rather stay home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raymoche View Post
    When I don`t go vote, it`s usually because its a obvious landslide.

When i do go vote, it`s because its a close call.

This year I don`t think I`ll go vote, not because it`s an obvious landslide, more like both choices are so crappy, that I rather stay home.
    Its definitely unfortunate that this is the situation many Americans are facing this year, however i still think its important to go out and vote this year even if its within our ````ty system.
    Likes Angus, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Our tax system works (in theory). But when you have a scum like Donald working the "system" it throws everything off! He didn`t pay almost a billion dollars in taxes, can you imagine how much equipment that would buy our troops at a time when we needed it most? He`s as bad as they come and I just don`t get how people don`t see that in him!
    Likes Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I also have some more sad news for you all. The popular vote (our votes) mean absolutely NOTHING. The electoral college vote is what makes someone president. You are going out and wasting your time either way when you vote. Unless you are just curious to see on the news if you voted like the other Americans.
    Don

1989 Formula 350

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xspwrstang View Post
    Our tax system works (in theory). But when you have a scum like Donald working the "system" it throws everything off! He didn`t pay almost a billion dollars in taxes, can you imagine how much equipment that would buy our troops at a time when we needed it most? He`s as bad as they come and I just don`t get how people don`t see that in him!
    So you dont deduct on your taxes for your home? or for a business loss, or depreciation? Yer getting mad at the system for having that in it and taking it out on a person who uses the law. lol
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    Likes Knozzmoeking, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    So you dont deduct on your taxes for your home? or for a business loss, or depreciation? Yer getting mad at the system for having that in it and taking it out on a person who uses the law. lol
    Yes, I deduct but I also pay MY share of taxes. I simply don`t use every loophole to get away from it. Can I do things to avoid paying, of course I can. I have a second home that I rent, I can simply file HOH for myself and HOH for my wife and we`d end up getting a good amount back, however, I truly feel like it`s my duty to pay what I have to pay. I have 3 relatives in the service, so maybe that`s why I feel different than you.
    Likes Angus liked this post

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information