Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Mary B View Post
    All these traumatized students will be fueled by this election,
    and when they begin to replace all who voted for Trump, then we will see true change !
    People are upset, pissed off, and embarrassed at this country. At the old school establishment that has taken over for the next 4 years.
    The students leap to the future, create the future. They will push aside the generation that proved itself a relic of the past.
    Say good bye to your old school ways. THE FUTURE WANTS NO PART OF IT !!

Are you saying they will replace me? A 28 year old male. I think not.

These morons do NOT SPEAK FOR MY GENERATION.

The DNC is in shambles and I`m glad, they were the elitist, racist, pigs they claimed trump to be. I loved sanders Ideals but in the end the establishment ate him up an threw him away like he was just a piece of garbage. MY Generation saw that, that`s why this $hitty shill of a candidate lost.

I WANT NO PART OF THAT!
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This pretty much sums how most millennials feel.

Report: DNC staffer blows up at Donna Brazile at post-election meeting - CBS News

I`m glad trump won instead of some $hitty washington insider.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Post Thanks / Like

A law school classmate of mine made a great post on FB about the election protestors and the electoral college that is worthy of repeating here.

Winning the popular vote (especially by a WHOPPING .0033 percent) in a presidential election is akin to Cleveland Indians claiming they won the world series because they scored more runs over the 7 games.
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post
    Thanks trashmanssd, Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    Are you saying they will replace me? A 28 year old male. I think not.

These morons do NOT SPEAK FOR MY GENERATION.

The DNC is in shambles and I`m glad, they were the elitist, racist, pigs they claimed trump to be. I loved sanders Ideals but in the end the establishment ate him up an threw him away like he was just a piece of garbage. MY Generation saw that, that`s why this $hitty shill of a candidate lost.

I WANT NO PART OF THAT!
    Whitelash is the NAME

Women Lurkin & Learnin

Post Thanks / Like

It ain`t a party till someone plays the race or gender card

Post Thanks / Like

Whitelash is the NAME

Women Lurkin & Learnin
    Whitelash, yeah... don`t forget super predators.

She lost, because she was a two face shill. Accept it.

Likes Fast Eddie, danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whitelash, yeah... don`t forget super predators.

She lost, because she was a two face shill. Accept it.
    Never will I accept the bigotry. Never ever. And this not 1950 like many wish it was.

Women Lurkin & Learnin

Post Thanks / Like

Never will I accept the bigotry.
    Many feel the same way, that`s why they voted for Trump.
    auto detailing arroyo grande
    Likes trashmanssd, danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hillary is a criminal. A corrupted politician who was above the law. The Democratic Party is dead. They became the party of the rich donors and Wall Street power brokers. Bernie was the person who came along and exposed them but fell victim to them. Trump tapped into that as well but was able to survive his party`s elites from taking him out. This election was about the status quo corruption versus an outsider. It`s spreading worldwide now.
    Likes The Driver, danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Never will I accept the bigotry. Never ever. And this not 1950 like many wish it was.

Women Lurkin & Learnin
    You do realize bigotry is the unacceptance of ideas, or in this case the candidate.

Voting for Clinton is the very definition of a racist.

You favor the establishment over the people.

You favor a person who has lived in a bubble versus a man fought hard for equal rights and even got arrested doing so.

You voted for a shill who preached fairness and yet called young blacks super predators.

You voted for a person who hasn`t NO actual accomplishments, yet the other actually has a track record of doing the very things he preaches... even before office.

You voted for a thug who has no accountability and has an awful record, yet the other has never had an issue with any pay for play scheme.

You voted against fair an equal process, basically stating that votes don`t count.

If you can`t accept that, you haven`t learned a thing.

I truly think sanders would have won against clinton, they had to rig the system against him to win. An all her funding was a bunch of corrupt corporate cronies who all have their own agenda for us the people.

People AGAINST the establishment!

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Clinton was sued for sexually abusing women, and lost. He was also caught in a $100 million, per month, cocaine smuggling ring while governor. Hillary, tried to silence Bill`s female accusers, and she had a lead staff member, John Podesta, a known pedophile through the email release-dump. There`s much, much, more to the Clinton felony mountain; that`s just the start.
    Trump, recently called the Clinton`s, "Nice people." I think he`s going to renege on many of his promises made during the campaign. He went from calling her a criminal, to a nice person. SMH

Post Thanks / Like

This is the best.

People protesting Trump won...

What are they really protesting? Free elections?

The democratic process was carried out.

How can you protest that your candidate was a loser?

Maybe instead of doing that, they should look at their own party and wonder why they ran a candidate so mired in scandal..

People have these lawn signs where I live that say "Hillary for Prison" & "Lock Her Up"... Never seen THAT written on a sign for a presidential election (except, maybe when Bill ran)

Post Thanks / Like

All these traumatized students will be fueled by this election,
    and when they begin to replace all who voted for Trump, then we will see true change !
    People are upset, pissed off, and embarrassed at this country. At the old school establishment that has taken over for the next 4 years.
    The students leap to the future, create the future. They will push aside the generation that proved itself a relic of the past.
    Say good bye to your old school ways. THE FUTURE WANTS NO PART OF IT !!
    No, it`s because they`re brainwashed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwCVa6TcEg

Post Thanks / Like

You do realize bigotry is the unacceptance of ideas, or in this case the candidate.

Voting for Clinton is the very definition of a racist.

You favor the establishment over the people.

You favor a person who has lived in a bubble versus a man fought hard for equal rights and even got arrested doing so.

You voted for a shill who preached fairness and yet called young blacks super predators.

You voted for a person who hasn`t NO actual accomplishments, yet the other actually has a track record of doing the very things he preaches... even before office.

You voted for a thug who has no accountability and has an awful record, yet the other has never had an issue with any pay for play scheme.

You voted against fair an equal process, basically stating that votes don`t count.

If you can`t accept that, you haven`t learned a thing.

I truly think sanders would have won against clinton, they had to rig the system against him to win. An all her funding was a bunch of corrupt corporate cronies who all have their own agenda for us the people.

People AGAINST the establishment!
    Sounds like you`re protesting what I said ???
    You need to go look at Melania Trump pictures for awhile, a first lady like no other before.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you`re protesting what I said ???
    You need to go look at Melania Trump pictures for awhile, a first lady like no other before.
    I would like a rebuttal please.

I could care less about a trump admin (At least they will change this crony establishment, the market seems to think so as well), this was about the establishment VS the people. If you can`t see that your not a true democrat. Democrats used to be for the working man, the people and those who were forgotten. Now they are the ones doing the steam rolling. If you can`t accept that, every argument you make is simply baseless. If you wanted Mr. Sanders but voted for Hillbot that`s a flat out the opposite of what Mr. Sanders preached... an thus your selling out.

Truthfully I either wanted Sanders or Trump to win. I don`t think Sanders would have been good for the economy but I DO think he would have passed more regulations on the financial sector and free`d up the regulations (EPA!) on hardworking people across the nation. Congress would have stopped him with anything that would have truly hurt the economy IMO.

I`m not partisan, I`m one who doesn`t like the government abusing it`s power. People should not be afraid of their government`s. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Quips mean nothing, facts mean everything.

I`ll end on a quip though ~ "Hillary Clinton was the embodiment of what Americans loathe in a politician."

Likes House of Wax, jrock645 liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax thanked for this post

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread Information